It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Cardiovascular Surgeon Warns Covid Injections Are Major Risk Factor

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Me realising i'd best not enter this thread and risk another posting ban:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Comin in hot!!
It's all good, I have come close a few times..I would never make a fuss to the authorities though.

To the topic, it doesn't even matter, what are you guys going to do about it..whatever "it" is? And information, anyone can find what confirms, and thats both sides..I always find the truth is somewhere in the middle.

I personally dont think the vax works as they sell it, certainly not with Omicron, for some people it might make sense, for most..meh. At this point, it's run through the population. Those that believe in it, will keep believing. My mom just got her 4th shot..I asked why?, she got Covid about 2 months ago..still coughing, I told her, the immunity from that is better than the shot..she doesn't care, she wasn't hearing it. Oh well, there is no bothering to argue with her, she is 75, and gets her advice from her Dr, and thats probably for the best.

So, I'm certainly not sold that it's saving the planet..not from O, but at the same time, I dont believe it's killing a whole lot of people..no doubt that it has killed or injured some. Anything on this scale will, and does, but I've not come across a single example, and thats all I count on.

I never agree'd or supported people being forced into it.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

My vaccine hesitancy is purely data based, there's simply not enough historical data to make an informed decision. It took them nearly a decade to discover the Polio vaccines were tainted with SV40. I'll wait for long term studies and for the science to be concrete on mRNA before signing up. With new technology it's inevitable some things will be missed.

The scramble to inject everyone and media induced hysteria also set off red flags and alarm bells. My prognostication of how the pandemic would unfold is eerily accurate.
edit on 10/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
I have to admit, they took it much further than I thought they would..nope, don't like it one bit!

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It’s hard to notice something that’s not there. Babies not being born, old people dying at a higher rate, young people getting sick and some dying. You just won’t notice these things and when something high profile gets your attention you will mark it off to chance. I was born with a heart condition and nobody would ever know without me telling them. How would you know if the people around you have heart conditions that will kill them? They are not saying anything is from the vaccination but hopefully you understand that just by the mass of people that there should be some. If you haven’t noticed anything you are probably not very observant to be nice.

More people are dying. And if it was a combination of saline in some shots and the real thing in others it’s not going to hit everyone at once. I know someone close to me that was perfectly fine and took the vaccination and part of his heart stopped working. You don’t need to take medication you don’t need most of the time for that very reason.

Once again if you haven’t noticed anything it’s because you refuse to look. Just by chance and the mass of numbers you should have noticed something.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

From your own sources:

These findings were more pronounced in older adults and individuals with pre-existing conditions.

In conclusion, COVID-19 vaccination is a major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients.

He was talking about people who already had critical health care issues. Not regular people.

Also from your own source:

These mechanisms may also be involved in the exacerbation of COVID-19.

This means that the same, or greater, risks can apply to covid itself.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

For everyone else, what the OP isn't telling you is that the full title is:

Covid Vaccination is a Major Risk Factor for Infections in Critically Ill Patients, says Japanese cardiovascular surgeon

This only applies to people who already have serious problems, not to healthy adults. Or even generally unhealthy adults.

The OP also isn't telling you that these kinds of question are associated with other vax, so this is a known issue. If you remember back to the beginning of vaxxing this came up a lot.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
It’s hard to notice something that’s not there. Babies not being born, old people dying at a higher rate, young people getting sick and some dying. You just won’t notice these things

That's actually not true, in today's data based society all of the above are being closely monitored by multiple organizations and agencies.

You don't even need to limit yourself to government statistics, these things are being monitored by advertising agencies and brand-named goods manufacturers.

Fewer children being born, baby needs manufacturers would notice.
More old people dying, everyone from cruise ship promoters to funeral homes would notice
Young people getting sick, well, there's an entire health industry for that, from big pharma to CBD oil companies.

Things like this are impossible to hide. Take Israel for example. The population is closely monitored for obvious reasons. In order to hide increased elderly or youth deaths you'd need to bribe the coroners, the funeral homes, the grave diggers, the priests, and pretty much all of the families of the dead, not to mention social media, the tabloid press, political activists, and the entire of Iran who would seize on this as a golden opportunity to gain an advantage. It's just not feasible.

If there was even a small shift in population Amazon would see it due to the change in purchasing. Even greeting card companies would notice that more condolences cards were being brought. The same with companies that provide flowers.

My small town has a single crematorium that's shared between several jurisdiction. Even a small percentage rise in deaths would be noticeable. The same for a drop in births.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yeah, strange there’s been little shift in population despite the virus that you think was worth shutting down the world for 2 years.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Yeah, strange there’s been little shift in population despite the virus that you think was worth shutting down the world for 2 years.

I'm pretty certain that the thread where I agreed with the lockdown was the same one where you congratulated Brandon for getting more children to pole dance with drag queens. I think that you also demanded that I give up my gun somewhere in that thread. Your exact words were that "Only Minorities and the police have any right to own a gun".

Covid killed around 0.03 percent of the global population Link, the majority of whom were elderly andor had multiple comorbidity.

Unplanned pregnancies sky rocketed Link. I that Soros and Gates had no idea that all of those people with more time on their hands might turn off Netlifx for 5 minutes and do the Vertical Mambo.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

we've still got dregs planetwide who won't leave home without a mask. entire governments who will weld a suspected "carrier" into their home. and here we are in australia with our flu death toll going from 800 per year to ZERO, that's ZERO per year from 800

it's like that don't look up speech when dicaprio loses it, classic stuff

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Emit1

we've still got dregs planetwide who won't leave home without a mask. entire governments who will weld a suspected "carrier" into their home.

Yeah, but those people were the same ones who would barely leave the house anyway incase someone used the wrong pronoun in front of them, and those governments have been like that for years.

Same basic problems, but with a slightly different color.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I think you’re talking absolute nonsense and lies. Anyone who knows me will confirm you’re totally making all of that up.

Put up or shut up.

I never said any of these things, I’ve never made the quoted statement or anything like it. Total mischaracterising me and my opinions while spreading disingenuous lies, I’m not surprised.

FYI I’m an avid supporter of the second amendment, I supported Trump in the US election and I have nothing but disdain for the LGBTQ cause, sexual orientation is a personal choice and should be kept private. As a right wing conservative it really does make me chuckle that you’d even try to paint me as a Biden supporter, you took it too far with the kids and pole dancing tho, disgusting behaviour and you should be ashamed.

Again, LIAR! Feel free to apologise once you realise your accusations are pure fantasy. It’s actually laughable to even suggest I’d say any of those things.

Finally, you just used an article from a banking website, written by an economist to backup a claim without a single study or reference, predominantly using estimates that I assume he pulled directly from his ass.

Note to mods: please leave his previous post online for all the world to see his lies. I don’t mind that he’s broken the rules to disgrace and discredit me.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It’s hard to notice something that’s not there. Babies not being born, old people dying at a higher rate, young people getting sick and some dying. You just won’t notice these things

That's actually not true, in today's data based society all of the above are being closely monitored by multiple organizations and agencies.

You don't even need to limit yourself to government statistics, these things are being monitored by advertising agencies and brand-named goods manufacturers.

More old people dying, everyone from cruise ship promoters to funeral homes would notice
Young people getting sick, well, there's an entire health industry for that, from big pharma to CBD oil companies.

Things like this are impossible to hide. Take Israel for example. The population is closely monitored for obvious reasons. In order to hide increased elderly or youth deaths you'd need to bribe the coroners, the funeral homes, the grave diggers, the priests, and pretty much all of the families of the dead, not to mention social media, the tabloid press, political activists, and the entire of Iran who would seize on this as a golden opportunity to gain an advantage. It's just not feasible.

If there was even a small shift in population Amazon would see it due to the change in purchasing. Even greeting card companies would notice that more condolences cards were being brought. The same with companies that provide flowers.

My small town has a single crematorium that's shared between several jurisdiction. Even a small percentage rise in deaths would be noticeable. The same for a drop in births.

Two points.

1. You gave no numbers that you said are abundant and easy to access.

2. You say you would have to bribe everyone while neglecting the fact that you only have to fudge numbers that are for public consumption.

I will leave you with this.

Half of all states and nearly three quarters of all counties experienced more deaths than births in their populations between July 1, 2020, and June 30, 2021, according to U.S. Census Bureau population estimates released today.

www.census.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think you’re talking absolute nonsense and lies. Anyone who knows me will confirm you’re totally making all of that up.

Put up or shut up.

I never said any of these things, I’ve never made the quoted statement or anything like it. Total mischaracterising me and my opinions while spreading disingenuous lies, I’m not surprised.

FYI I’m an avid supporter of the second amendment, I supported Trump in the US election and I have nothing but disdain for the LGBTQ cause, sexual orientation is a personal choice and should be kept private. As a right wing conservative it really does make me chuckle that you’d even try to paint me as a Biden supporter, you took it too far with the kids and pole dancing tho, disgusting behaviour and you should be ashamed.

Again, LIAR! Feel free to apologise once you realise your accusations are pure fantasy. It’s actually laughable to even suggest I’d say any of those things.

Finally, you just used an article from a banking website, written by an economist to backup a claim without a single study or reference, predominantly using estimates that I assume he pulled directly from his ass.

Note to mods: please leave his previous post online for all the world to see his lies. I don’t mind that he’s broken the rules to disgrace and discredit me.

Link to where I supported the lockdown, please.

Also Link

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Two points.

1. You gave no numbers that you said are abundant and easy to access.

2. You say you would have to bribe everyone while neglecting the fact that you only have to fudge numbers that are for public consumption.

I will leave you with this.

Half of all states and nearly three quarters of all counties experienced more deaths than births in their populations between July 1, 2020, and June 30, 2021, according to U.S. Census Bureau population estimates released today.

www.census.gov...

No, I said that they were being closely monitored by advertizing agencies, and that they would quickly see if something was different

And you'd need to bribe all of those people in order to fudge the public numbers because they all of them have a public front. At least where I'm from. If they didn't fudge the numbers then there would be noticeable discrepancies.

And half of all states is what ... the aging population that existed pre-pandemic?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

You didn’t support lockdown or vaccine mandates?

Yeah, good one.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Difficult to exhibit apperception when the source is customarily entrenched in rigid zealotry and fanaticism.

Decent bait tho to be fair, lesson learned.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm fully vaxed and boosted. Perhaps we should create an office pool to gamble on the date I die.
Now wouldn't that be entertaining? So far even at my advanced age I feel vibrant and healthy. Go figure...

For everyone saying they feel fine and amazing, so did the people who "died suddenly" or "died unexpectedly."

I bet you consider it a victory when someone dies from the vax. Your obsession needs for your anti vax agenda to be supported. Do you realize how sick that is. Careful what you wish for, you might just get it.....

Seems you’re trying to say you take joy in unvaccinated who have died from covid. I’ve heard DOCTORS and hospital ADMINS joke with smiles on about meatloafs death and how it’s HIS fault he died. Several co-workers ive heard blame the unvaccinated for everything from high gas prices to continued need for boosters.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Triple vaxxed here. I feel great.

Also haven't contracted covid since the start of the pandemic, haven't had the flu in years eitehr

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join