It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If He Was So Poor, How Did He Afford The Rifles, Optics and Truck?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: infolurker

This caught my eye this morning:

U valde school district was part of AI program that rooted out potential mass killers and monitored social media for threats and potential shooters

Sounds like an unimaginative cover-story for a Psyops™ operation.

Uvalde School officials say they had been monitoring its students' social media pages using an advanced AI-based service called Social Sentinel, designed to recognize signals of potential harm found in digital conversations.

Is this considered normal now ?

Everybody's Social-Media™ is Monitored™ constantly by AI™ algorithms ?

And clearly the "program" didn't work to prevent or mitigate the threat (as we've seen his social media pics/conversations/etc. blasted all over the MSM), but what do I know...

Yeah : it just proves, time-and-time again, that the reasons they give for ' needing ' to spy on us, are total BS.

yes, well-said. Just like the "Patriot Act", and the Income Tax (which was supposed to just tax the rich, and serve a purpose during a time of our Nation's distress), both were supposed to eventually be abolished once the "mission was accomplished". Bin Laden is dead, we're not in Afghanistan anymore (even though we left the Taliban over 300,000 guns and billions in total weaponry), and the TSA has yet to catch a single threat, yet they are beefing up their protocols and encroaching further on law-abiding citizens and these sweeping authoritarian policies never get retracted, nor eliminated like they say they will *shrugs*

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
British Tabloid to the rescue.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He worked at Wendy's.

The twisted freak used honorable and old fashioned ways to save up to buy two guns to kill his Grandmother and children he didnt know with.

Blame his unconcsious. Blame his inability to confront his rage over being targeted and bullied and sublimate his anger. Maybe the taunting hit too close to something he was hiding? No pity though. In another universe he becomes a TedTalk Anti bullying advocate. And in yet another universe he becomes religious.

Sad for EVERYONE BUT HIM it was this universe and he was weaker than his angry want to punish the world. Weaker than the devil in his head. Like a snake eating into his brain.
edit on 27-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm curious why Salvador Ramos's mother says he had reasons for doing what he did.

Source: twitter.com...

It's easy to say, "Of course he had reasons. He was nuts!". Since this is a conspiracy site (ATS) what else could she be referring to?

Teacher Unlocked door for him.

Same guy at gun store sold 18 year old Ramos, 2 rifles and $2,500 in ammo, spread over 2 visits.

Police let him continue killing for 45 minutes, before putting a stop to it.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Confirmed, the AR's were Daniel Defense.

Those are top shelf and very expensive. Approx 2K each.

60 Magazines (depending on brand let's say about 800-1200 bucks. Over 1600 rounds of ammo, at today's prices probably about 800-1K retail.

Optic could range from 150 to 1200 bucks depending on what it is.

Not sure what tactical gear he had but lets round to say 500 bucks.

We are looking at 6-8 thousand bucks here.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 27-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: carewemust

Confirmed, the AR's were Daniel Defense.

Those are top shelf and very expensive. Approx 2K each.

60 Magazines (depending on brand let's say about 800-1200 bucks. Over 1600 rounds of ammo, at today's prices probably about 800-1K retail.

Optic could range from 150 to 1200 bucks depending on what it is.

Not sure what tactical gear he had but lets round to say 500 bucks.

We are looking at 6-8 thousand bucks here.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

He dropped 6K+ on guns that he knew he'd probably only get to use once?

At 18 I could just about afford a bolt action hunting rifle, and even then we're talking a used one.

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You have a lot of good information there but his grandmother is still alive. Recovering from surgery but unable to speak.

nypost.com...

edit on 5 28 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Not both rifles were the same maker and quality. Even though one was $2000 the other was around $800. He spent 4 to 5 thousand total, not 6 to 8 thousand.

As the Daniel Defense rifle was bought online, he probably bought the rest online and shopped around for them. The accessories and ammo probably were delivered. You can get ammo UPS. The delivery people don't even know what is in the box. Just a hazardous material sticker on it.

Even though the rifles were bought online, they had to be delivered to a local dealer for the background check and other paperwork.

The tactical vest is around $40 on eBay.
edit on 5 28 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure where the disbelief that an 18 year old can have money is coming from. Didn't any of you guys work when you were in high school?

I did. I had no car and was living with parents. I pretty much had no bills. I was able to save up money real fast when I wanted to.

This kid had no car, was living with relatives, and sounds like he had no friends so I doubt he was blowing money on fun nights out.

Now if they tell us he saved this money up in a month, yeah that sounds suspicious. If he was working for a year, it's not in any way strange.

Didn't they also say the mother was a drug addict? Is it possible he was dealing?

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Or he stole someone's card.

How does an 18-year-old whose only job is fast food that he recently started get $5000?

There's more here.

They said that it was his card. They are still looking into where the money came from in his account.

I'd love to know where the money came from and, if he saved it up, how long he'd been doing so. Bank records would tell that story.

And I've never been in a gun shop anywhere in this country that didn't have cameras in the store. I'd like to see footage of him actually making the purchases...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

"If He Was So Poor, How Did He Afford The Rifles, Optics and Truck?"

He had a sponsor. The FBI.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

If the government had orchestrated this it would have been a 3D printed lower. All parts would have been shipped straight to his home and he would have bought either a force reset or Binary trigger with the rest being spent on 100 round drum mags and ammo.

The kid was just effed up in a major way.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
If He Was So Poor, How Did He Afford The Rifles, Optics and Truck?

Seriously?

You'll believe he's a Murderer, just not a Thief?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I heard his criminal past was expunged because he was a minor. a reply to: Buvvy

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Most gun shops have surveillance and Im sure a 18 year buying not one but 2 high end weapons would be easy to recall. Of course I trust the FBI as far as I can throw them so I have little hope they actually investigate that aspect. a reply to: FamCore

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I'm not sure where the disbelief that an 18 year old can have money is coming from. Didn't any of you guys work when you were in high school?

What's the average wage for a highschooler in Texas these days, maybe $10 an hour, and what would he do, maybe 10-20 hours a week after school and on weekends?

Nobody can agree on how much those rifles and ammo cost so I can only guess at how long he'd need to have saved up, but he'd probably have needed to save almost all of his money for maybe 8 months?

Longer if he spent money on things that normal kids spend money on.

He was either a very diligent saver, or he planned this last year and saved up specifically. Which would be a very scary thought.

I wonder why he brought two rifles, maybe he just liked the idea of them.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: everyone

If the government had orchestrated this it would have been a 3D printed lower. All parts would have been shipped straight to his home and he would have bought either a force reset or Binary trigger with the rest being spent on 100 round drum mags and ammo.

The kid was just effed up in a major way.

That seems too elaborate for a kid who wasn't known to be into guns, if I were setting this up I'd simply make a straw purchase, or steal a gun from somebody's summer cabin. That would allow me to pose legislation on ID and background checks or gun storage. Which would be easier to get through legislation than anything directly to do with assault weapons.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

He was either a very diligent saver, or he planned this last year and saved up specifically. Which would be a very scary thought.

It appears that is exactly the case. He waited until he was 18 and legal to buy the weapons, saved up so he would have the $ at that time. This was planned. The real question now is, if he had to wait until he was 21 to buy, would he have waited, or would he have just bought a stolen gun?

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

One of those trigger packs is just the removal of two pins, drop in the new rigger and replace the two pins and you have firepower similar to fully automatic.

You know how much they raged over bump stocks. These new triggers are far more accurate and reliable.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I heard his criminal past was expunged because he was a minor. a reply to: Buvvy

That is the law in all states. When you turn 18, your juvinile court records are sealed.
edit on 5 29 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zyzxxrd
Who's accountable?

The shooter is accountable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join