It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If He Was So Poor, How Did He Afford The Rifles, Optics and Truck?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

These days one would think a card would be preferred since it leaves a paper trail. Cash does not.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Could have stolen the money, or maybe brought them on credit, he was 18 so he could easily have had a credit card.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Card is my preferred method for a big gun purchase. Fed couldn't find out anything from it that they couldn't find out simply by watching me unpack at my local range. Plus I get extra purchase protection from my card provider, and I can cross state lines with a card and not risk any of that civil asset forfeiture garbage.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

originally posted by: ketsuko

Or he stole someone's card.

How does an 18-year-old whose only job is fast food that he recently started get $5000?

There's more here.

They said that it was his card. They are still looking into where the money came from in his account.

But what about his background check paper work that shizz should be easy for a gun shop to procure. Did they name the shop and call them out yet???

They did name it but I don't remember the name.

Call them out for what exactly? They followed all the laws.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

They certainly are keeping the source of the funds and his FB contacts hush hush.

A few notes
Ive never seen a gun counter without a camera monitoring system.

Outside of being truly insane, which if true begs how he saved $4k+ from a fast food job, why did he choose an elementart school of which he had no affiliation?

Why 2 guns? Everything I see has pointed at a would be accomplice. (Its becoming a trope for these situations.)

The entire breakdown of all would be security measures at the elementary school.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

How does an 18-year-old whose only job is fast food that he recently started get $5000?

There's more here.

They said that it was his card. They are still looking into where the money came from in his account.

But what about his background check paper work that shizz should be easy for a gun shop to procure. Did they name the shop and call them out yet???

Oasis Outback, Uvalde TX

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
DBL
edit on 27-5-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

They certainly are keeping the source of the funds and his FB contacts hush hush.

A few notes
Ive never seen a gun counter without a camera monitoring system.

Outside of being truly insane, which if true begs how he saved $4k+ from a fast food job, why did he choose an elementart school of which he had no affiliation?

Why 2 guns? Everything I see has pointed at a would be accomplice. (Its becoming a trope for these situations.)

The entire breakdown of all would be security measures at the elementary school.

Elementary school was a target of convenience. He lived less than a mile away. Could not really drive, he had no experience or driver's license. Less security than other schools. They expect less shooting at elementary schools.

Lived with grandparents so probably had no bills. Saved up enough for what he planned on doing.

Two guns? He had a friend that drove him around while he shot people with a bb gun. Probably wanted him for the second but he ether backed out or was otherwise unavailable.

Yes, there should be a video of the purchase. Probably seized as evidence.

A teacher left a door proped open and was stopped by the schools officer returning from wherever he was and missed catching the shooter by going to check that teacher. The teacher, door and school officer are really a tragedy of errors.

Face Book is again seizing for evidence.

Can't say it is not a coverup but it would really take a lot to make that many intentional mistakes to get that plan to work.
edit on 5 27 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Read the school was 2 miles away. Doesnt dismiss your point but I offer this. IF he planned to save up this kind of cash, why wouldnt the same mind plan a target that meant something?

An ongoing investigation vs a coverup is ever the issue on ATS.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

There's more here.

Oasis Outback, Uvalde TX

Thank you. That would take a drive to get there and back from his grandparents house. That friend with a car again.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Read the school was 2 miles away. Doesnt dismiss your point but I offer this. IF he planned to save up this kind of cash, why wouldnt the same mind plan a target that meant something?

An ongoing investigation vs a coverup is ever the issue on ATS.

It was within hearing distance of the grandparents house. Their neighbor stated that he heard the shots that were outside the school while helping the grandmother.

The shooter didn't really know how to drive, had no experience and no license. The neighbor stated he had trouble shifting out of park. I think he just wanted any school as a target and that one was closest.
edit on 5 27 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Then someone is BSing. From the timeline source on the previous page.

11:28 a.m.:Ramos drove about 2 miles to Robb Elementary in his grandmother's truck crashing the vehicle outside the school, McCraw said. He exits the vehicle through the passenger side with a backpack full of ammunition and a rifle, authorities said.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Same store clerk sold both rifles to the 18 year old in the same week.. along with $2,500 of ammunition. They knew each other. Everybody in that town knew each other.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Do people not know he didn't go to school this last year and just worked instead, and was living with family not paying rent, and you're asking where he got the money??? Okay......

The conspiracy/cover up/lies is Law Enforcement and how bad they messed up. They could have saved lives but stood back instead and harassed parents too. Also the gun lobbyists politicians aka arms dealers are in on a larger conspiracy that has been painfully obvious for decades.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

"I dont subscribe to your theory but you must believe mine instead!"

Ok dude.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The resource officer, the guy paid to be there guarding the kids, was not on campus at the time Ramos arrived. He heard the dispatch and came back to campus and actually drove past the shooter to intercept the teacher that had propped the door open earlier.

Again, from the press conference today. I hope a transcript is done for this one.

Yes, way too much negligence there. So much so, that there just can't be an excuse for it. Looks like a whole lot of people following some kind of botched orders or worse.

Just like times gone past, same thing. Horrifying.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Perfects storms forming a little too often and a little too perfectly.

Keep your tinfoil strapped.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Well yeah because they are trying to make up a story in real time with no loose ends so they have to keep those tough questions at bay to work them into the narrative.

ATS 101 dude, nothing is real anymore.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Hanlon's Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

Barring that, the longer the information lacks, the more I agree with your stance.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: FamCore

This caught my eye this morning:

U valde school district was part of AI program that rooted out potential mass killers and monitored social media for threats and potential shooters

Sounds like an unimaginative cover-story for a Psyops™ operation.

Uvalde School officials say they had been monitoring its students' social media pages using an advanced AI-based service called Social Sentinel, designed to recognize signals of potential harm found in digital conversations.

Is this considered normal now ?

Everybody's Social-Media™ is Monitored™ constantly by AI™ algorithms ?

And clearly the "program" didn't work to prevent or mitigate the threat (as we've seen his social media pics/conversations/etc. blasted all over the MSM), but what do I know...

Yeah : it just proves, time-and-time again, that the reasons they give for ' needing ' to spy on us, are total BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join