It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If He Was So Poor, How Did He Afford The Rifles, Optics and Truck?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Local sporting goods store for the rifles, and it said he used a credit card in one report i heard, all others say saved up cash. can't find any reports that say definitely how he paid for them.

you would think if they know where he got them they would know how he paid.

Here is a timeline of events leading up to and during the attack:
May 17 Salvador Ramos purchases a semi-automatic rifle at a local sporting goods store called Oasis Outback.
May 18 Ramos purchases 375 rounds of ammunition for that rifle. It was not clear where he purchased the ammunition.
May 20 Ramos purchases another semi-automatic rifle, again at Oasis Outback

Uvalde school shooting timeline: Salvador Ramos began purchasing weapons 1 week from massacre

edit on 27-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
From the press conference today 60 magazines and 1657 rounds purchased (which is an odd number). That is over $600 in magazines alone. And at least $700 in ammo.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
From the press conference today 60 magazines and 1657 rounds purchased (which is an odd number). That is over $600 in magazines alone. And at least $700 in ammo.

That would put the total to over $5000.

The news conference going on now is stating he had money in a bank account. Not saying how much. They are investigating that.
edit on 5 27 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

The big thing of note was he used a debit card and not a credit card. So he had money in the bank.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The play book unfolding has all the signature marks of FBI all over it, as others have mentioned.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The resource officer, the guy paid to be there guarding the kids, was not on campus at the time Ramos arrived. He heard the dispatch and came back to campus and actually drove past the shooter to intercept the teacher that had propped the door open earlier.

Again, from the press conference today. I hope a transcript is done for this one.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Fox news is now reporting that this shooter was one of the two arrested. This is reported to be from official sources.

I hope someone got a screen cap of that. If true, it would cause another uproar.
edit on 27-5-2022 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

It makes things a lot worse if had plotted this before and got caught, and this time the police f'd up so bad.

Why people think the government plots these terrible events is beyond ridiculous. Except the Buffalo shooter seems to have been groomed online by former agents.

There is involvement but its right in front of your face with the laws politicians pass, whom they get their money from, and monitoring these guys online and doing nothing. Sometimes they'll even take them out for Burger King after.

Major failures in law enforcement on the Buffalo and Uvalde shooters.

That is a good question, how did he transport the guns from the store to the house? I'm sure there is a logical answer.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They are now furiously backtracking on this. Expect to hear no more about it.

nypost.com...
US Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-Texas) claimed Friday that mass shooter Salvador Ramos was arrested four years ago after telling people he planned to shoot up a school once he turned 18 — but the pol later backtracked and said it was “unclear” if the teen was involved in the plot. ...
“The shooter was arrested years ago, four years ago, for having this plan for basically saying, you know, when I’m a senior in 2022, I am going to shoot up a school,” Gonzales claimed on Fox News.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have been assuming the truck belonged to the grandparents.

As for the guns, I can only assume he stole the money. I don't know many cards that start someone with no established credit at a $5000 limit.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Someone gave the orders to back off and stand down. Find that person now!

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

People think it for the same reason you think cops are out to assassinate young black men. That's how bad government effects up.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Someone gave the orders to back off and stand down. Find that person now!

Here you go.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

As for the guns, I can only assume he stole the money. I don't know many cards that start someone with no established credit at a $5000 limit.

It was a debit card. He had the money in his bank account in order to use it.
edit on 5 27 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Or he stole someone's card.

How does an 18-year-old whose only job is fast food that he recently started get $5000?

There's more here.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheResidentAlien
a reply to: Brotherman

www.khou.com... 630

www.usatoday.com...

edition.cnn.com...

"The shooter was wearing a plate carrier but not ballistic armor,"

- Sen. John Whitmire

The man was wearing a "tactical vest carrier with no ballistic panels," Olivarez said.

- Texas Department of Public Safety Lt. Chris Olivarez

Thanks for the links bro. On my end though here on the east coast I could probably give you like 14 or so that didn't acknowledge that, hence my first post on the subject that the information is so god damn confusing

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I got to say, anytime I ever bought a firearm no one ever asked me paper or plastic. However they did ask me to fill out a form for a background check and all that jazz, clearly if this di ck head bought his weapons of choice from a store this transaction record should be publicly available. The gun store owners for sure would not want the rap and trying to clear their names themselves as well. That shizzzzz should be viral if its true

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How does an 18-year-old whose only job is fast food that he recently started get $5000?

There's more here.

They said that it was his card. They are still looking into where the money came from in his account.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There's more here.

They said that it was his card. They are still looking into where the money came from in his account.

But what about his background check paper work that shizz should be easy for a gun shop to procure. Did they name the shop and call them out yet???

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I got to say, anytime I ever bought a firearm no one ever asked me paper or plastic. However they did ask me to fill out a form for a background check and all that jazz, clearly if this di ck head bought his weapons of choice from a store this transaction record should be publicly available. The gun store owners for sure would not want the rap and trying to clear their names themselves as well. That shizzzzz should be viral if its true

He passed the background checks and paid for the weapons. The question brought up in this thread is where he got the money. All the gunstore is concerned with is the background check and the money. He had a job previously and might have had some other sources.

I don't think it is uncommon to use a card to pay at a gun store. My dad paid for two shotguns that way. It was a credit card though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join