It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If He Was So Poor, How Did He Afford The Rifles, Optics and Truck?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
No Operators License.
What sort of ID did he use to Purchase the Guns ?
a reply to: beyondknowledge

You can get a state issued ID card that is the same as a photo ID driver's license but without the driving privlidge. They are marked differently but are just as valid for ID purposes.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My comments didn't apply to this thread, so I removed them.

I'll put them somewhere else.
edit on 26-5-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Removed by yours truly

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Time to find that out then. Because in Ohio for a minor to get a state ID the residency has to be proved by both parents (or just the one with court documentation awarding custody), generally with their state ID and verbal affirmation that the child lives with them and has so for however many months required (six months?).

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I do....they are drug addicts....personal life as stated here....but always $$$$ for/ from drugs....while being "indigent".....

It's priorities. Theirs....
His was $$ for guns, but, correct.

HOW did he come into it?

edit on 05225831America/ChicagoThu, 26 May 2022 10:05:58 -050005202200000058 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

paid less then 100 for two holographic sights. Are you certain he got the expensive ones?

I'm not 100% certain on this, but I believe he used an EOtech XPS20 holographic sight which is battery operated and retails for $689.

I have an image but for I haven't been able to upload images to ATS for months now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

I looked on the Uvalde school district website. The district has implemented many of the safety measures recommended following the other US school shootings. The district school safety plan says teachers are supposed to keep classroom doors closed and locked at all times. (item 17) The school district notes that the High School and the other District Elementary School has a security vestibule at the front officeā€¦but does not state that Robb Elementary school has a security vestibule.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that in 2018 Texas Rangers arrested 2 kids plotting a mass shooting in their middle school....where was that school?

UVALDE, TEXAS!!

So many crazy coincidences! It's a good thing we archive these events!

archive.ph...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

You also need that to get a job, so he obviously had something. Most states have non-driver licenses.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
FBI

second line

It's almost like it's their job to monitor and catch such things.

Almost...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Time to find that out then. Because in Ohio for a minor to get a state ID the residency has to be proved by both parents (or just the one with court documentation awarding custody), generally with their state ID and verbal affirmation that the child lives with them and has so for however many months required (six months?).

According to the Texas Drivers License website, there are no additional requirements for under 18 to get ID cards.

www.dps.texas.gov...

At the time of the purchase of the weapons, he was over 18 and therefore no longer a minor.
edit on 5 26 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Be careful, I asked this same question in another thread and got slammed as a racist -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

A student there said that he shot through a door connecting the classrooms and that the teachers tried to get in between him and the students.

Also just want to toss this out there but would a school ID work?

edit on 26-5-2022 by timewarpedbrain7 because: add a thought

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

paid less then 100 for two holographic sights. Are you certain he got the expensive ones?

I'm not 100% certain on this, but I believe he used an EOtech XPS20 holographic sight which is battery operated and retails for $689.

I have an image but for I haven't been able to upload images to ATS for months now šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

I don't seem to be able to upload photos ether.

I located a photo of the gun photo the shooter posted. One AR 15 is the model you specified in a post above, the other is a less expensive model. One has the holographic sight you specified, I visually verified it with several sporting goods sites.

www.google.com...

The more expensive weapon is $2000 with a $700 sight. the other one looks to be a $700 weapon with a $40 iron sight set. With the magazines and ammo, you are looking at a total purchase of something over $4000 including taxes. The cheaper one was probably planned for a additional shooter that for some reason did not show up. The $4000 he was said to have from his previous job and some other savings might cover this.
edit on 5 26 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I looked on the Uvalde school district website. The district has implemented many of the safety measures recommended following the other US school shootings. The district school safety plan says teachers are supposed to keep classroom doors closed and locked at all times. (item 17) The school district notes that the High School and the other District Elementary School has a security vestibule at the front officeā€¦but does not state that Robb Elementary school has a security vestibule.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that in 2018 Texas Rangers arrested 2 kids plotting a mass shooting in their middle school....where was that school?

UVALDE, TEXAS!!

archive.ph...

Wow! I had forgotten about thatā€¦probably because the Santa Fe school shooting was also in 2018. Did you see what the 2018 article said about the Uvalde Jr. High student planning a shooting for 2022!!!

ā€œOur school district is committed to the safety and education of all our students and we want to clearly communicate about safety issues when they arise. One of our Morales Junior High students was experiencing a crisis. Upon rendering aid and support, the student revealed a future plan to conduct a school shooting in the year of 2022. With the type of detailed information that was revealed by the student to law enforcement and confirmed in their investigation, the student has been arrested and will not be returning to our school.ā€ archive.ph...

They never named the 13 and 14 year old jr. high students who were arrested. Those kids would be 17 and 18 in 2022. Wonder where those two kids are now and if they had any contact with the Robb Elementary school shooter.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up.

Those 2 kids got arrested because they probably got cold feet and the feds that groomed them simply couldn't have that. Show that article to everyone you know.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Few questions for the thread.

Were the rifles and optics purchases new from a retailer? If yes, there should be video footage.

Was there a source provided to the "Wendys job?" If not, then perhaps a credit card?

Is there evidence to support the one of the 2 middle schoolers in Uvalde from 2017/18 are this guy?

Has there been any thread of motive?

Thanks folks.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

This caught my eye this morning:

U valde school district was part of AI program that rooted out potential mass killers and monitored social media for threats and potential shooters

Sounds like an unimaginative cover-story for a Psyopsā„¢ operation.

Uvalde School officials say they had been monitoring its students' social media pages using an advanced AI-based service called Social Sentinel, designed to recognize signals of potential harm found in digital conversations.

Is this considered normal now ?

Everybody's Social-Mediaā„¢ is Monitoredā„¢ constantly by AIā„¢ algorithms ?

edit on 26-5-2022 by Nothin because: Added imps, because we needed more imps.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

UVALDE, TEXAS!!

archive.ph...

Fox news is now reporting that this shooter was one of the two arrested. This is reported to be from official sources.

Update: There are now conflicting reports on this information. Some sources are stating this shooter was not one of the two arrested.
edit on 5 27 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

originally posted by: FamCore

This caught my eye this morning:

U valde school district was part of AI program that rooted out potential mass killers and monitored social media for threats and potential shooters

Sounds like an unimaginative cover-story for a Psyopsā„¢ operation.

Uvalde School officials say they had been monitoring its students' social media pages using an advanced AI-based service called Social Sentinel, designed to recognize signals of potential harm found in digital conversations.

Is this considered normal now ?

Everybody's Social-Mediaā„¢ is Monitoredā„¢ constantly by AIā„¢ algorithms ?

And clearly the "program" didn't work to prevent or mitigate the threat (as we've seen his social media pics/conversations/etc. blasted all over the MSM), but what do I know...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You know what I'd like to see? I'd like to see the bill of sale...the receipts for the rifles, ammunition, vest, and any other ancillary items sold to him by the gun shop or any other retailer. I'd like to know exactly how it was all paid for. Credit Card? Cash? Debit Card? Who's accounts? Who's accountable?

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Credit cards, selling stuff at a pawn shop, other means.. I mean really it isn't that hard.. If you know you are going out in a blaze of glory debt doesn't bother you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join