It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan Lab was Experimenting with Monkeypox Last Year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
not feeling surprised even a bit....

On the bright side,
I just read that scientists managed to alter the pox virus to become a cancer-eating-virus,
They injected the first human test subject today

I watched ‘I am Legend’ last night, those bioengineered cancer eating pox’s don’t half cause some problems down the road.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
for once I'm ahead of the curve...boomers vaxed back in the day for smallpox are golden...90% chance of the old vax staving off the planet-of-the-apes pox.
Add to the fact that gay and bi "males" are most likely to get this, keeps getting better n better.

I’m hoping the next pox that gets let lose will solely target and rid us of all homophobic Neanderthals.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I wonder what else they have been 'cooking'? Maybe something else 'got out', because you sure as hell don't lock your country down for over 2 months for Omicron!
Rainbows
Jane
PS, putting my bet on some form of weird TB

I'm just praying there isn't another outbreak of Rockin' Pneumonia or Boogie Woogie Flu. I'm still suffering from Young Man's Rhythm from my last bout.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

for once I'm ahead of the curve...boomers vaxed back in the day for smallpox are golden...90% chance of the old vax staving off the planet-of-the-apes pox.
Add to the fact that gay and bi "males" are most likely to get this, keeps getting better n better.

I’m hoping the next pox that gets let lose will solely target and rid us of all homophobic Neanderthals.

And then the human race will probably be reduced to about 500 million people within five years.

Did you write the Georgia Guide Stones?

Just jesting, I've usually got on with non-straight people but it's kind of common for the most homophobic people to produce more babies.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
I certainly will do once I;;ve finalised the combination and dosage/use etc.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1
Depends which Thieves concoction you are using.
The original Thieves was a vinegar base with various herbs infused in it. The 'recipe' was never a fixed one, it varied from place to place depending what was growing. There are documented references to it and very old texts vary.
You'd need to tell me what the ingredients are so I can better inform you on each oil in it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hopefully the Wuhan lab will be the first Biden target in the upcoming war.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Hopefully the Wuhan lab will be the first Biden target in the upcoming war.

Dream on.

Billy Gruff Gates is flaunting that lab like a bomb vest.

Don't even get me started on his increasing monopoly on farmland.

He needs to be stopped. He's increasingly becoming one of the biggest threats to humanity.

I feel like the odds of being killed by Bill Gates are far less than being killed by a rogue space object.
edit on 2352022 by Wide-Eyes because: Tired

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You'd need to tell me what the ingredients are so I can better inform you on each oil in it.

Cloves, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If the trend holds true, I'd worry less about what they did with monkeypox and more about what they are currently working on that isn't published or public info...

Viruses evolve so fast these days. When "ebolapox" spreads next year, it will have originated from an armenian goat. Of course normies and NPC's will believe every single word from the mainstream media. They could literally say anything came from anywhere.

ultra covid pox!

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Grenade
Was doing chemistry and research all day yesterday. Was looking for EO's I could cover Smallpox and TB with as a single blend. Think I've nailed it. Not worried about monkey pox to be honest.
Rainbows
Jane
PS I'm calling this blend The Scourge!

what's your mix? pm me if needed.

edit on 24-5-2022 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

ooops, just saw your reply
edit on 24-5-2022 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
As promised, here are the contraindications to each of those essential oils.
Clove (Syzygium aromaticum): Embryo toxic, skin and mucous irritant. Not to be used in pregnancy or whilst breast feeding, not to be used on hypersensitive, damaged or diseased skin. Not to be used on or near children at all. On blood thinning medication. BEST NOT USED ON SKIN AT ALL. Not to be confused with Oil of Cloves. I don't even have this oil in my kit, which should tell you something.

Lemon (Citrus limon): Possible skin irritant. Not to be used if undergoing treatment for cancer.

Cinnamon Leaf (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): Pregnancy, may cause skin irritation. If you have tachycardia. Not to be used if on anticoagulants/blood thinners. BEST AVOIDED ALTOGETHER. Known as a hot oil.
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): Not to be used in pregnancy or whilst breast-feeding, high-risk skin irritant, low risk mucous membrane irritant. Not to be used if on anticoagulants/blood thinners. BEST NOT USED ON SKIN AT ALL. Known as a hot oil.

Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus, assuming it is this variety): Pregnancy during first trimester. Undergoing treatment for cancer. Have high blood pressure, epilepsy or taking taking homeopathic remedies. Not to be used on children under the age of 6 years.

Rosemary (Rosmarinus officianalis): Pregnancy, epilepsy, Petit Mal, homeopathy, high blood pressure.

Hope that helps ad you don't have any of those contraindications.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

Odd hope. While this pox seems to target a particular group which isn't a rumor or myth, I also am not a fan of seeing anyone get pox. Wish you the best.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Very informative! None of those are my issues, and I only use it on a pendant necklace to hopefully ward off cold and flu germs.
I appreciate the information; thank you!

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You go decades without a pandemic and then two threaten to come at once. What are the odds?

Can it really be a coincidence, or plan rolling out before us?

If it’s a plan, then who’s plan?

The NWO, the CCP, the White House, the bilderbergers, or bohemian grove? God’s, the greys, Gates & Soros, or SPECTRE?

Frack knows, but it most surely isn’t coincidence.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think for many (Mind Control) is happening...I listen to people and they say the same words and ideas etc, It is like they cannot think for themselves.

They are under mind control but from where?

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sent you a PM

Cheers
Ektar

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm glad I could help. Wearing it in a pendant for you should be fine.
Just bear in mind when you wear it, in open spaces should be OK, but indoors for example around children or people who might have any of the above contras, particularly epilepsy, pregnancy and tachycardia.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar
Have seen it and will reply tomorrow as I'm flat out today.
In meantime, stay away from 'so-called' Thieves from either of those MLM's. Also better oils for your issue which I want to consider for you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
You go decades without a pandemic and then two threaten to come at once. What are the odds?

Can it really be a coincidence, or plan rolling out before us?

If it’s a plan, then who’s plan?

The NWO, the CCP, the White House, the bilderbergers, or bohemian grove? God’s, the greys, Gates & Soros, or SPECTRE?

Frack knows, but it most surely isn’t coincidence.

It's technology, bio-warfare, and or bio-ignorance. Anyone believing it can be stopped is just silly, as it can be done from anywhere accidentally or on purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join