It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan Lab was Experimenting with Monkeypox Last Year

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, move along. We have the monkeypox tabletop exersize from 2021 and also the prediction that a monkeypox outbreak would occur in May 15th 2022, by the Gates funded NTI. We have the new Pfizer monkeypox drug that was released at virtually the same time the pandemic began to gain traction. Bill Gates recently warned of another smallpox attack, the cousin of monkeypox. The U.S. rapidly bought over 13 million monkeypox vaccines. And now, we see that the Wuhan lab is up to it's old tricks, having experimented with the virus in 2021.

Here's the deal... people are so mind controlled right now, the government and biolabs can do absolutely anything they want and people still wouldn't believe it. They could literally announce their plans on TV, then execute their plans, and then say it's misinformation after they did it and people would go along with it. I'm afraid mass formation is that powerful.

The study was first published in February 2022, just months before the latest international outbreak of monkeypox cases which appear to have now reached the United States.

The paper, which was authored by nine Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers and published in the lab’s quarterly scientific journal Virologica Sinica, also follows the wide-scale use of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests to identify COVID-19-positive individuals.

Researchers appeared to identify a portion of the monkeypox virus genome, enabling PCR tests to identify the virus, in the paper: “Efficient Assembly of a Large Fragment of Monkeypox Virus Genome as a qPCR Template Using Dual-Selection Based Transformation-Associated Recombination.”

SOURCE

SOURCE STUDY

edit on 23-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You're watching the incremental destruction of natural human immunity to viruses using bioengineering, pharmaceuticals and mass vaccination programs.

The last people you should trust with your health are those who profit from its deterioration.
edit on 23/5/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Billy boy did say "another pandemic is all but certain" earlier this year.

Sounds like he had the inside scoop.

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I wonder what else they have been 'cooking'? Maybe something else 'got out', because you sure as hell don't lock your country down for over 2 months for Omicron!
Rainbows
Jane
PS, putting my bet on some form of weird TB

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Might want to stock up on Aciclovir before the prices jump up. You can get the 200mg tablets x25 for around £15 at the moment.
edit on 23/5/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Was doing chemistry and research all day yesterday. Was looking for EO's I could cover Smallpox and TB with as a single blend. Think I've nailed it. Not worried about monkey pox to be honest.
Rainbows
Jane
PS I'm calling this blend The Scourge!

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Can you drop me an email or PM with details on your research / what you recommend?

I like to keep a well stocked medicine cabinet when it comes to treatments that have passed the test of time.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Can you drop me an email or PM with details on your research / what you recommend?

I like to keep a well stocked medicine cabinet when it comes to treatments that have passed the test of time.

Got the ivermectin stocked up? (for the RNA viruses it's effective against, not DNA stranded viruses)
edit on 23-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I do indeed, have 200x 5mg in there.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If the trend holds true, I'd worry less about what they did with monkeypox and more about what they are currently working on that isn't published or public info...

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

If the trend holds true, I'd worry less about what they did with monkeypox and more about what they are currently working on that isn't published or public info...

Viruses evolve so fast these days. When "ebolapox" spreads next year, it will have originated from an armenian goat. Of course normies and NPC's will believe every single word from the mainstream media. They could literally say anything came from anywhere.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just curious on your take of Thieves oil in general. I've used it for several years whenever I had to go to town during times of active virus surges, and I haven't come down with whatever flu/cold, etc. has been prevalent.

Rainbows, Jane!

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
not feeling surprised even a bit....

On the bright side,
I just read that scientists managed to alter the pox virus to become a cancer-eating-virus,
They injected the first human test subject today

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
when I had the vid, doc gave me 4-2.5mg tablets with instructions to take all 4 at once, and I did it right at the onset of symptoms. Aside from body aches like I'm some out of shape 53 year old fat guy, I felt great the next day. No idea of the ivermectin was the reason why, but I did feel much better.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I wonder why they need the monkey pox. From what I read in the right wing press, all vaxed and boosted people will be dead by the millions soon.

www.ibtimes.sg...

I have a friend that believes drinking pine needle tea will save the vaxed ones.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
when I had the vid, doc gave me 4-2.5mg tablets with instructions to take all 4 at once, and I did it right at the onset of symptoms. Aside from body aches like I'm some out of shape 53 year old fat guy, I felt great the next day. No idea of the ivermectin was the reason why, but I did feel much better.

That's impossible, ivermectin is more deadly than plutonium, and the only thing that prevents illness and death is an mRNA vaccine. This is 110% proven.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wait wait hold on. You're jumping the gun here. You're not supposed to be looking at that particular man behind that specific curtain, at this time. Right now, your undivided attention is supposed to be focused on the Russian-Ukraine distraction conflict. This should give you adequate time to have forgotten the admissions that COVID escaped from the Wuhan lab, and not a bat cave 200 miles away. When they're ready for the next chapter of the pandemic to unfold, you'll darn well know (as videos of families in China being nailed into their apartments will start making the rounds again).

This situation is kind of fluid as well, you see. Maybe if, in 2024, the DNC successor to the corpse of Biden, or a Republican with ties to the CCP, is setting policy as POTUS, perhaps the security around the Wuhan virology lab happens to be a little bit more secure, and just maybe the export/travel controls of flights out of China, are a bit more locked down. You understand, if a Trump or someone like him, with adversarial business views with that of the CCP takes office, none of this can be guaranteed, so "Cemetery" Gates and the rest of that lot want us ready for Monkeypox, Coronola, Xboxovirus, or the next concoction that might happen to escape that lab (the one that should have been napalmed, let alone closed, circa 2020).

At least, this is how things are _supposed_ to operate here in ndsᴉpǝ poʍu ɔloʍu ʍoɹlp.
edit on 23-5-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder why they need the monkey pox. From what I read in the right wing press, all vaxed and boosted people will be dead by the millions soon.

www.ibtimes.sg...

I have a friend that believes drinking pine needle tea will save the vaxed ones.

You think the patents that are filed, by very pricey IP attorneys, on vaccines for various lab-experimented pathogens (a few years before those pathogens "escape" labs) are going to pay for themselves? What about the biolabs and the squads of bio researchers toiling away on the next pandemic? You think those people work for free?

Besides, don't worry; it's not time to be thinking about that stuff. Concern yourself with nuclear war, "russia RUSSIA RUSSIA!" etc. That all should keep things occupied until, say, the cold months, when the Russian gas needs to start flowing again for half of Europe to avoid freezing to death. By that time, "Cemetary" Gates and WHO and all those fun people will be ready for the simps that get their information from left wing media, i.e. "COVID came from a meat market, not the level 4 bio lab down the street"

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

SIGA. This is such a massive scam!

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
for once I'm ahead of the curve...boomers vaxed back in the day for smallpox are golden...90% chance of the old vax staving off the planet-of-the-apes pox.
Add to the fact that gay and bi "males" are most likely to get this, keeps getting better n better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join