It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wuhan Lab was Experimenting with Monkeypox Last Year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What were they doing with David Letterman?

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If it's from an American Goat that may be the way to get rid of Biden.
OH sorry you didn't say Old Goat.

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If the trend holds true, I'd worry less about what they did with monkeypox and more about what they are currently working on that isn't published or public info...

Viruses evolve so fast these days. When "ebolapox" spreads next year, it will have originated from an armenian goat. Of course normies and NPC's will believe every single word from the mainstream media. They could literally say anything came from anywhere.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Honey is an Awesome additive to that recipe

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: angelchemuel

You'd need to tell me what the ingredients are so I can better inform you on each oil in it.

Cloves, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: angelchemuel

Just curious on your take of Thieves oil in general. I've used it for several years whenever I had to go to town during times of active virus surges, and I haven't come down with whatever flu/cold, etc. has been prevalent.

Rainbows, Jane!

Everyone owes it to themselves to read this article once and try it. Don't believe me, or this doctor, or the hundreds of thousands of people who have used this successfully, try it never time you have a cold, or flu.

www.doctoryourself.com...

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002
Not unless you want to end up in hospital, then no, it is not a good additive, assuming you are suggesting ingesting.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
I think for many (Mind Control) is happening...I listen to people and they say the same words and ideas etc, It is like they cannot think for themselves.

They are under mind control but from where?

From the mainstream mass media

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty Just wondering when Bill Gates became relevant? When did he receive his
doctorate? Or for that matter becoming spokesman for what the world should be doing? And also how does he even know about vaccines, or medicines? Just a rich hack IMHO!

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

America is SICK Right Now ...........(

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Perhaps somewhat off topic, but this has been bugging me lately. Take the USA House and Senate. Lots of old folks holding down chairs in those chambers. And take the stats that say how many people in a given population will likely come down with cancer. Now apply those odds to those people in Washington D.C. Are they following the statistical profile, or are they all just really lucky?

Bear in mind I have never looked into this in any depth, but I sure don't seem to see a whole lot of news about Senator so and so or Representative so and so coming down with cancer. Or is that just not newsworthy enough?

Sorry, I know this is really out there conspiracy stuff, but after seeing what the US government did with COVID and their deep sixing of worthwhile therapeutics to push the vaccines, I have come to the conclusion that the US government really isn't all that interested in the health and welfare of Americans. Matter of fact, it is down right inconvenient for them that so many people might live to collect Social Security and Medicare. I certainly don't like the line of thoughts I have been thinking, but if the shoe fits....

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: werewolfbynight121
a reply to: McGinty Just wondering when Bill Gates became relevant?

When money talks BS walks

$ trump PHDs

posted on May, 28 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Did you read your link?

"Even though the virologist did speak about "antibody-dependent enhancement" he certainly did not say that vaccinated people will die within two years or there is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already."

www.ibtimes.sg...

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The vax is causing so called monkey pox, just another cover.

In our patient, BP developed within three days of the administration of the first dose of the COMIRNATY vaccine against the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The appearance of these lesions was followed by a period of clinical stabilization during the second week after the vaccination.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: truetrigger
a reply to: olaru12

Did you read your link?

"Even though the virologist did speak about "antibody-dependent enhancement" he certainly did not say that vaccinated people will die within two years or there is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have been vaccinated already."

www.ibtimes.sg...

Some have said it, I have quit a list actually. Hoping they are wrong.

Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist
www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
A big issue is Mass Formation yes. So many have bought into it because they also got vaccinated, or vice versa. Although I do notice the popular opinion right now is that people dont believe this # anymore. We direly need international laws and its enactment on the meddling with the Media by the rich and powerful

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: werewolfbynight121
a reply to: McGinty Just wondering when Bill Gates became relevant? When did he receive his
doctorate? Or for that matter becoming spokesman for what the world should be doing? And also how does he even know about vaccines, or medicines? Just a rich hack IMHO!

He has an honorary doctorate in virology, I'm told, based on how Windows' proclivity for viral infection.

Oh. Whoops, you were talking about biological viruses...well then sorry. Never mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
spam
edit on Wed Jun 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Is MonkeyPox now infecting NON-Gay men too?

This article describes mass vaccination clinics being set up in New York City, and says it's MOSTLY Gay men contracting MonkeyPox.

Article: www.breitbart.com...

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Nothing to see here, move along. We have the monkeypox tabletop exersize from 2021 and also the prediction that a monkeypox outbreak would occur in May 15th 2022, by the Gates funded NTI. We have the new Pfizer monkeypox drug that was released at virtually the same time the pandemic began to gain traction. Bill Gates recently warned of another smallpox attack, the cousin of monkeypox. The U.S. rapidly bought over 13 million monkeypox vaccines. And now, we see that the Wuhan lab is up to it's old tricks, having experimented with the virus in 2021.

Here's the deal... people are so mind controlled right now, the government and biolabs can do absolutely anything they want and people still wouldn't believe it. They could literally announce their plans on TV, then execute their plans, and then say it's misinformation after they did it and people would go along with it. I'm afraid mass formation is that powerful.

The study was first published in February 2022, just months before the latest international outbreak of monkeypox cases which appear to have now reached the United States.

The paper, which was authored by nine Wuhan Institute of Virology researchers and published in the lab’s quarterly scientific journal Virologica Sinica, also follows the wide-scale use of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) tests to identify COVID-19-positive individuals.

Researchers appeared to identify a portion of the monkeypox virus genome, enabling PCR tests to identify the virus, in the paper: “Efficient Assembly of a Large Fragment of Monkeypox Virus Genome as a qPCR Template Using Dual-Selection Based Transformation-Associated Recombination.”

SOURCE

SOURCE STUDY

<< 1  2   >>

join