It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrocities of the Ukrainian Nazis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Ilhamudullilah

I only fear that the judgement upon your last sins will be heavy. I fear the face of a God who will have mercy on you is grave

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Perhaps I agree with you. But most Russians, and myself to some extent, judge the West by the actions of Western governments, not by the people. I am present at the ATS, among other things, because I want to know the opinion of ordinary people, but not governments. Unfortunately, the vast majority of Russians are not present on our forum, but judge people in the West solely by the actions of governments. This trend needs to be changed urgently. Ordinary people are always better at agreeing with each other.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I'm not sure He will have mercy. And if he has mercy, then not all of us, since many of us have been serving the Devil for a long time, voluntarily or involuntarily.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

We could use the worst actions of any government on the world stage to paint horrible pictures. But that by nature is cherry picking.

That doesn't mean we can't be critical, or demand better, but rather it needs to be taken into account.

What we often see is comparisons. We compare ______ vs ______, and then we're told one is good and one is evil purely because the way the comparison was presented.

But the world is much more complicated than black and white, good vs evil. We are human and by nature imperfect. And if the mission is peace or reconciliation, the only path is to hearing our all sides and recognizing nuance.

I'm well aware the US has had a horribly foreign policy post WWII. It's been one of mostly failures, but also I've been embarrassed by who we've supported. For instance, Saudi Arabia is an ally right now, and we're providing material support for their campaign in Yemen.

But that doesn't mean Russia by default is "good". If they were, why is there a large interest in the former soviet countries to cozy up with the west and even go so far to join the EU or NATO? One could say it happened through manipulation, and maybe in some cases that's true. Or maybe they're afraid of Russia, or still have a bad taste in their mouths from the USSR.

That question I just asked doesn't have a simple answer. In fact, I think it poses more questions than answers. But one thing I think is glaring, is that if Russia was this country fighting evil as many are posing recently.... They would have more allies in the former soviet countries. In reality, if say they have less than half overall, and even fewer in Europe. That says something to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I understood you. But you also understand me. The USSR is no more, and this is good, although it is very tragic for the peoples. Now every state of the former USSR is either under external control or takes care of its own national interests. Russia is not responsible for all 15 former republics.
A separate issue is Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. This is one people, artificially divided by the communists. And these peoples will never humble themselves while they are divided. This is much worse and more explosive than divided Germans, Chinese or even Koreans.
The Germans solved the issue of division and unification of territories with the help of conspiracy of officials. The Koreans will not decide in any way due to ideological differences, the Chinese are hindered due to external interference. The Russians have to fight for their unification. Why is everything so different? Are Germans really better than Koreans, Chinese and Russians. And in what?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
These little blurbs help illustrate the truth about Russia and Ukraine

Good luck Russians

Anyone remember that time we created ISIL/ISIS to fight Russia and Assad in Syria? Like Yanukovich, the US government has replaced (or attempted to replace) any leader within Russia's sphere of influence not willing to serve as a puppet for the US government.
edit on 4/22/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The same way one society's butcher is another's war hero.

I will say this: The west does not adhere to a single ideal it professes. Only when its convenient and then only when politically expedient. The leadership class is hopelessly inept, dangerously cock sure and its only getting worse. The downfall of Western society is already happening.

Where does that leave Russia? I have no idea.

But when the likes of Hillary, Biden, Harris, and the entire Dem/national security state supports Ukraine? You can bet I will be on the other side. Always opposite of the enemy. Russia does not (and really can not) threaten our civil rights at home. They don't persecute our people, lie to us 24/7 on mass media or hold us accountable to a billion laws letter for letter while giving themselves and their buddies a free pass unlike the US government.

The us government is not the good guy. No matter what else happens, I know they aren't the good guy. Is Russia? That remains to be seen.

Who knows how much of the fluff on television has been real tragedy in war vs. totally invented false flags/lies vs. actual war crimes. We will probably never know, its a war zone which doesn't lend itself well to crime scene processing. If its ever actually proven, I will adjust. Until then, everything the US government says is a total and absolute lie until proven otherwise with hard tangible evidence from multiple sources vetted by multiple independent experts.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
These little blurbs help illustrate the truth about Russia and Ukraine

Good luck Russians

Anyone remember that time we created ISIL/ISIS to fight Russia and Assad in Syria? Like Yanukovich, the US government has replaced (or attempted to replace) any leader within Russia's sphere of influence not willing to serve as a puppet for the US government.

Thank you, I have been reading and participating in ATS for many years.
Many members of our forum do not even know how much of their materials I used for my investigations and articles in the Russian media. Low bow to you!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I agree the seperation of people is often toxic.

But one has to ask, do the ends justify the means? In Germany, they did so without much bloodshed, and the sentiment seemed to have been mostly shared to reunify.

I doubt that can happen in Korea given the North has experienced a few generations of brainwashing. I doubt the north would assimilate with the south, seeing as you pointed out they have such ideological differences.

Taiwan doesn't want to be unified with China. So why should they, just because they share genetics?

Ukraine seems to be reluctant to rejoin Russia, so should they have to? (I will admit the eastern part and Crimea are a bit different, but the west doesn't appear to want that).

And I, as an American, am technically from different ethnic backgrounds. If someone did a DNA test of me and told me to go back to Europe, I'd tell them to kick rocks. At this point, I don't share much with Europe. I don't think ill of them, but I'm at home now, not over there.

Sometimes reunification works, sometimes it does not. I think the only times it works is if all parties agree.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thanks for posting RT we need more of a balance viewing.....

RT gives a heavily weighted perspective which can hardly be described as 'balanced'.

.... this special operation....

Are you really that indoctrinated with Russian propaganda that you can't even call it what it is?; its an INVASION of a non-threatening independent country.

....as the MSM at least here in the UK completely ignored the discrimination and outright violence perpetrated by the Nazi Ukranians on Russian speakers for the past eight years, .....

Whilst Russian Putin controlled media ignore the activities of Russian funded and armed Neo-Nazi/Ultra Right Wing Militias operating throughout Donbas for at least the last eight years who have been attacking official Ukraine installations and buildings, bullying and intimidating ethnic Ukrainians and attacking non-Orthodox Christians and Jews.

I won't condone the sort of atrocities RT mentions in his OP, but I'm reluctant to apportion blame to either side until definitive evidence has been produced and independently scrutinised.

I have no doubt horrific acts are being committed by elements on both sides, sadly its a far too common occurrence in times of war - not excusing it just stating a fact - but none of it would happen if Putin hadn't ordered his troops to invade a non-threatening neighbour for no other reason other than to feed his own personal ego.

Putin could put a stop to this killing by calling an immediate ceasefire....but he won't.

edit on 22/4/22 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

But when the likes of Hillary, Biden, Harris, and the entire Dem/national security state supports Ukraine?

Saying the whole of the two parties is more accurate. Very few Republicans have pushed back, and Trump even started lethal aid to Ukraine and has said he thinks Biden should do more. When pressed on what the more was, he explained our drones could strike from outside Ukrainian borders, alluding to that being the more.

I don't know if our involvement is indicative of the majority of people, but it certainly appears to be a vast majority of those in power.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Let's not interfere from the outside in the peoples and express judgments. Let's just leave the nations alone and let the nations themselves decide what to do.
Unfortunately, in all conflicts between peoples, the ears of the West and NATO are visible. Russia does not agree with this. Hence the current conflict in Ukraine.
But understand, double standards cannot live long. Sooner or later they hit their initiators.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Russia and the US have had a long history in interfering in each other's affairs.

While I personally don't want us to be involved in Ukraine, it's not unique or isolated.

And to say we have no reason is disingenuous. The Budapest Memorandum was only signed 27~ years ago. I'd have no problem with us bailing on it... But the fact we aren't isn't surprising.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Russian Troll has brought us so many great contributions as far I’m concerned. I myself would love to visit Russia, to witness it’s culture, it’s fine people and the vast beauty of the country.
May I ask an honest question?
Do you often, from what it appears, take peoples words out of context honestly or do you just enjoying baiting RT as I’ve so often witnessed many others doing……?!???

Sincerely……da pirate

a reply to: Cutepants

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Amen to that

RussianTroll is one of the more open minded folks around these parts. It is sad to watch so many demonize Russia. And yet, it should be hopeful that so much support is also coming from movements aligned with the same interests (peace, stability, fighting terrorists, and more)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You are so very right

Sadly the GOP hs enough war hawks to make Darth Cheney blush ☺️

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Russia and the US have had a long history in interfering in each other's affairs.

While I personally don't want us to be involved in Ukraine, it's not unique or isolated.

And to say we have no reason is disingenuous. The Budapest Memorandum was only signed 27~ years ago. I'd have no problem with us bailing on it... But the fact we aren't isn't surprising.

Tell me honestly, when did Russia interfere in the internal affairs of the United States? Russian hackers and the choice of US presidents are ridiculous. Yes, the only time Russia interfered in the internal affairs of the United States was during the civil war of the 19th century. If then the Russian emperor had not helped the northerners, then the history of the United States would have been completely different. Are you taking revenge on us now?

And by the way, re-read the text of the Budapest Memorandum. This is a declaration of intent, not a binding document on anyone. It was initiated by the countries of the West, who were afraid that nuclear weapons would fall into the hands of young inadequate states. Read the preamble and text.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just have a serious issue with how it has been presented.

Is there any reason to believe Russia is the bad guy other than things said/produced by the US/Ukraine aligned parties?

Any objective evidence at all? Until I see otherwise, it seems about par for the course in war with the number dead. Russians, however, were killed at a higher rate thanks to the US and allies sending guns in. The things they claim to hate 🙄

HYPOCRITES

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Actually we should (and do) thank Russia and the Russian people for their loyal friendship and brave sacrifice throughout many wars. Many of which we fought side by side. Sadly the leaders and some people in this country do not repay loyalty with loyalty, but treachery instead

These kids forget that and believe only party dogma

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Rt posted……
“ I'll try to answer your question. Naturally, the answer will be subjective, mine personally.

Russia is now the only serious obstacle to the global domination of the globalists and the so-called "Deep State", of which Soros is a prominent representative.”

I myself can’t seem to find a single thing to challenge with this well thought out and written reply RT. Well done!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join