It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrocities of the Ukrainian Nazis

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

THIS is what the US government is funding in our names?

Yeah, Russia, nuke em. Burn it all. Let your legacy be slaying Goliath.

Anyone supporting this is scum.

edit on 4/28/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

That would be shocking if true. The US has been thoroughly involved in Ukraine since 2014 along with how ever many other countries?

How many poor people are rotting in the jungles and deserts felled by an American assassin working under orders from the US government? Remote flying murder robots included.

We are 'involved' with most countries, that is not a valid reason for invading and destroying a non threatening neighbor to steal land.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Nope. Look at Grimpachi's post.

THAT is plenty reason. You support that huh? You OK being a party to that? Everyone still paying taxes has that blood on their hands and soul now, but at least some of us aren't willingly egging them on.

There's a special place in hell................

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yeah! Hah, that would be a good one

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Nope. Look at Grimpachi's post.

THAT is plenty reason. You support that huh? You OK being a party to that? Everyone still paying taxes has that blood on their hands and soul now, but at least some of us aren't willingly egging them on.

There's a special place in hell................

Oooh, russia's lancaster stooge made videos so it must be true.

Disney cartoons are more based in reality than anything that user posts.

Keep posting them though, I'm sure you guys will eventually get someone to believe your russian propaganda.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I thought that you recently advocated Russia nuking folk?
edit on 28-4-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They failed to implement it after what, 8 years? Some of the provisions, sure. But the same radical factions (Azovs and others) have been mostly behind the failure to fully implement the agreement's terms

That agreement recognized the separatist regions as autonomous Republics

The US lead coup in 2014. Great. So either the people (or Russia, probably some of both) decided to form their own breakaway region. This was obviously to prevent Ukraine from joining NATO, in accordance with the assurances the US made Russia that we wouldn't allow NATO to expand to their border or within their sphere of influence. That we would use our veto power, if needed, to ensure none can join. We completely botched that agreement.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Indeed. Seems like an appropriate response given what we have seen. Although I doubt they will, at least not at this juncture.

Take a look at the videos Grimpachi posted. You know they are doing that stuff in all our names right?

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Indeed. Seems like an appropriate response given what we have seen. Although I doubt they will, at least not at this juncture.

Take a look at the videos Grimpachi posted. You know they are doing that stuff in all our names right?

You advocated nuking Americans in past..so..

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Stooge? Grimpachi is one of the most well informed people I have spoken with. They are most certainly not a propagandist. You should look at some of their other work before making assertions like that.

Do you think "they" just started planning all the way back in 2011 for a need to refute US/Western lies a decade+ in the future? Or is it more likely we are flesh and blood people fed up with BS we see in front of our eyes day-in day-out. This is more of the same

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Do you think we would have nuked Russia if they would have sent arms, intelligence and drones to the Taliban and Saddam Hussein? What if blue berets would have been training the locals on how to build fire bombs and boobytrap alleyways?

If you can honestly answer that with "We would not have nuked Russia in response to them butting into our war and engaging our troops" then I would be out of line

If, however, you believe Mr. Poncho himself, W. Shrub, would have "pressed the red button" then I would be spot on

Russia of course wouldn't do that since they actually kill terrorists...but the point is still there!

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Lancaster lives rent-free in your head.

You can tell your SCIPSO buddies that he is done in Ukraine for now. He is off to start a series in Russia, Georgia, and Moldova. They probably already know. They would be sh## at their jobs if they didn't have that public information.

Probably a good idea that he is moving on. In the last couple of reports, I could occasionally hear a bullet crack as it went by. He was really huffing and puffing with all the running he was doing.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Do you think we would have nuked Russia if they would have sent arms, intelligence and drones to the Taliban and Saddam Hussein? What if blue berets would have been training the locals on how to build fire bombs and boobytrap alleyways?

I don't, because kind of policy has been the norm in past, proxy wars are not new. Did China get nuked in the Korean war(actual chinese troops), or Vietnam?

If you can honestly answer that with "We would not have nuked Russia in response to them butting into our war and engaging our troops" then I would be out of line

Butting in via supplying equipment? Nope, I don't believe that gets a nuclear response, never did before.

edit on 28-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm not the lancaster fanboy that keeps posting his nonsense, it's not me that is obsessed with the clown.

Nice try, but there isn't anything you can say that would make anything produced by lancaster 'legitimate' in any way, his stuff is produced for tass, rt, and beforeitsnews.

Lancaster is Baghdad Bob with a YouTube channel and a fanbase of russian invasion supporters.

edit on 28-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

vonclod, I know you are a reasonable person. I am telling you with every bit I have in me, brother, we cannot win WW3.

50/60 years ago? When we were at the height of manufacturing and domestic production? When oil was plentiful and we were actually improving our ability to refine it. When the raw materials needed could be sourced without the need to import them, not subjecting them to dangerous trips across the oceans.

On top of that, look at our population. People back then understood hardship. Sacrifice. They were tough as nails and they had to be. Everything went to the war effort. Gas, food, power all rationed...Lives lost. Tanks, planes and ammo were being constantly consumed and replaced

And on top of all that, despite our massive advantages and alliance, despite the total unification and DRIVE of our entire people, without the development of the Atomic bomb we may have never won! And even if we did, it would have cost *millions* of more lives at least.

Fastforward to today...

The average American is frankly not very intelligent, curious or interested in self sacrifice

They require fast food, air conditioning and gas guzzling vehicles to make even a short trip

The idea of being outside let alone actually planting something is foreign to most Americans

People rely on electricity and oil for everything they do

And we are DIVIDED past a point of no return in virtually every way. Show me even one thing the US is unified on

We are war weary. We used to trust our government then, very few do today. We are tired of being lied to. We think everything the government says is a lie and everything they do as an ulterior motive. They continually justify this belief. For once I'd love a leak or revelation to show they were actually being honest instead of it being yet another lie.

Allowing this disaster of a government to take us into WW3 for really any reason is a mistake. It will be the end of the US and probably our allies. At the very least, it will spell the end of the US. Mark my words, we will LOSE the next World War should we arrogantly and carelessly sleepwalk into it.

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Some advice my friend; you need to take a break.
Switch off a bit, turn the internet off, only read the sports pages in the newspaper.
Watch some crap TV, laugh at the morons on Quiz shows and the predictability of programmes.
Maybe go away somewhere nice with some mates and just have a bit of a laugh.
Watch the sunset with a few cold one's and a margarita or two.
Smoke a big fat doobie or two if that's your thing.
Anything, just relax and take your mind off things.

The world will still be here when you get back and it'll still be a madhouse....but maybe then you'll be able to put things in perspective.
Many of us on here have a tendency to overthink things some times....but its pointless overly worrying about things that are completely out of our control.

Take a bit of a break mate, forget about the world for a while and think about yourself a little bit. 🍻👍

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I appreciate your reply Freeborn 😁 Someone else suggested I move my fishing trip up. Maybe there is something to it. Think I will spend the next few days enjoying the company of my kitties and the lovely Mrs Burns

I forgot how stressful living under the specter of mushroom clouds could be. Sort of bringing back memories of early days maybe Grade 6. I was the last Class to have the 6th Grade still with the younger grades. So we were teenagers with very young kids. And I remember them basically assigning us 6th Graders a buddy from each of the lower grades. And if a nuclear attack were to happen, it was basically our job to see to it they found their way to Fallout shelter which was underneath the Gymnasium. Lived with it most of my life until maybe around Clinton, things seemed like it would be Ok. That nuclear war was a worry for people of the past only

Maybe some fresh air and sunshine will do me good 🍻 Looking forward to speaking again, cheers

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
PM'd you.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join