It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrocities of the Ukrainian Nazis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Today I will not upload videos and photos, or give links to them in Telegram channels. I will tell you one story. Of course, any of you can say that this is a fake, and I am engaged in "Russian propaganda". I'm already used to it, any of my facts, videos, photos, and even links to Western media that contradict the Western agenda and propaganda are immediately declared fake. Anyway.

So, this story was told in his Telegram channel by a person whom I personally know for more than 7 years, I absolutely trust him, he is a close friend of my friend, with whom they served in the army in the 90s. This is a well-known war correspondent, a journalist who has his own popular YouTube channel, the creator and editor-in-chief of the oldest patriotic Internet site Segodnya.ru, with which I have collaborated for several years, Yuri Kotenok. In October 2020, during the Karabakh conflict, he was seriously wounded in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Shusha during an Azerbaijani missile attack on him. But, thank God, he survived. All of us, his friends, prayed for his health. Now he is in the Donbass and is reporting from there.

His post on Telegram.

“I talked with a local woman who was sent a video by the Ukrainians in a message about how her husband was being tortured, including cutting off his genitals. Moreover, they sent it to her underage daughter at the same time. To say that the person is in shock is nothing.

I will not shoot it on camera for the sake of a terrible "sensation" of the war, my hand does not rise and my conscience does not give. But…

These are not people. What this woman feels is beyond words.

.... Before me is photo and video evidence of bullying of our prisoners, which the Ukrainian side issued in exchange. Living people have Z signs carved right on their genitals. I have no right to post these terrible shots. Self-censorship is my conscience...

These enemies are not people, and what our fighters and father commanders feel when negotiations are simulated with animals, at least for show, cannot be put into words.

After torture and violence against people, after attacks on the cities of Donbass and the death of children, after all this and much more, Ukraine does not exist for me. And one thing strengthens me - more and more people, military and civilian in Mother Russia, think the same way as I do. And therefore - either we, or they. There is no third. Forgetting and agreeing is no longer possible for anyone. The moment of truth...

@voenkorKotenok"

I will not comment on this post. I also saw many videos of torture of prisoners and local civilians. I saw videos from the concentration camps left behind by the departing national battalions, torture chambers, mass graves, which included women and children. I've seen a lot, it's impossible to spread it on the Internet. Because we are not animals. But this is reality.

Thank you.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Keep up the good posts!

This is part of a bigger war in battle of good over evil.

I know Putin is old school KGB but maybe he had no choice and it was his destiny to conduct this military intervention.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm praying for your soul, Russian troll.

Putin's jihadis yelling allahu ackbar: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I am sure the Western Syrian rebels were moderates and fighters of democracy and freedom.
edit on 22-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Thanks for posting RT
we need more of a balance viewing this special operation as the MSM at least here in the UK completely ignored the discrimination and outright violence perpetrated by the Nazi Ukranians on Russian speakers for the past eight years, while now drilling it into our brains anything they can pin on Russians.

We had a Scouser on our radio a few weeks ago who was married to a lady from Kharkov, he told how over the past few years since the 2014 western inspired coup, just for speaking Russian in that city people were being beaten up and left for dead in the streets for just peaking their own Russian language, nothing less than Cystalnight of the last century

+4 more 
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
I'm praying for your soul, Russian troll.

Putin's jihadis yelling allahu ackbar: twitter.com...

Twitter is blocked in Russia.

The Rosguards of the internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia from Chechnya are fighting in the Donbass, the head of the Republic of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov constantly comes to the front to his fighters. They are all believing Muslims and fight, in Kadyrov's words, with "devils, terrorists and Nazis."

If you do not know, the expression "Allah Akbar" is translated as "God is Great", and this is a common greeting of all Muslims on Earth. By equating all Muslims with terrorists and jihadists, you insult 1.6 billion people, including citizens of the United States, Britain and Europe. This is racism and Nazism.

An anecdote appeared in the Donbass:
Peaceful people are sitting in the basements, fleeing shelling, suddenly they hear "Allah Akbar" from above. And they begin to rejoice: "Come out, thank God, the Russians have come."

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

What is going on, I thought you weren't going to reply? That's false advertising.

And I certainly don't equate all Muslims with Jihadis, only these who are fighting as mercenaries for Putin in a foreign country that never invited them, posing in front of the homes they have burned and civilians they have murdered shouting "God is geat"

Patriotic Chechens have formed their own battalions fighting for Ukraine, I greatly respect those Muslims.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

They were?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
thanks for posting

your friends telegram brings light we'd never get to see with our western controlled media

good to see you have thick skin too as it can be required here at times

cheers

edit on 22-4-2022 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

What is going on, I thought you weren't going to reply? That's false advertising.

And I certainly don't equate all Muslims with Jihadis, only these who are fighting as mercenaries for Putin in a foreign country that never invited them, posing in front of the homes they have burned and civilians they have murdered shouting "God is geat"

Patriotic Chechens have formed their own battalions fighting for Ukraine, I greatly respect those Muslims.

Your position allows me to equate you with terrorists, as hundreds and thousands of mercenaries from Western countries, including yours, are fighting in a foreign country as Soros' mercenaries.

Farewell.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lasvegasteddy
thanks for posting

your friends telegram brings light we'd never get to see with our western controlled media

good to see you have thick skin too as it can be required here at times

cheers

Thank you, but I do not have thick skin, my soul hurts all the time. It’s just that I am Russian, in my life I survived one war, an escape from my home to Russia into the unknown, the genocide of the ordinary population of Russia in the 90s of the last century and the war of 2014.
Just got used to clench your teeth and endure.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
I also saw many videos of torture of prisoners and local civilians. I saw videos from the concentration camps left behind by the departing national battalions, torture chambers, mass graves, which included women and children. I've seen a lot, it's impossible to spread it on the Internet. Because we are not animals. But this is reality.

One of our members here has posted quite a large volume of links to Ukrainian atrocities.

Sad thing: Some members still refuse to see anyone other than Putin as the sole bad guy in all of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Have you tried using a VPN, by the way? Virtual private network, виртуальная частная сеть. Many Russian are using these now and it would allow you to access many sites that your government has blocked.

And please, many hundreds of thousands? Ukraine would already have won. I think we have to wait a few months for their reserves to mobilize, then there will be a hundred thousand more Ukrainians fighting than now.

Have your read Igor Girkins updates, what do you think about him? He's a great Russian nationalist but hates the generals who failed this "special operation". He thinks Putin is a coward who didn't do enough in 2014.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Why are there so many Russian and Ukrainian Nazis?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I will still answer you, although I did not want to. To be honest, it is very unpleasant for me to communicate with you. But.

I don't use VPN because I'm a law-abiding citizen and I'm used to complying with Russian court decisions that block sites for violating Russian law. Unlike Russian sites, which do not violate the laws of the countries in which they operate, and they are closed by the decision of officials, not the courts.

I also know Girkin (Strelkov) personally, I talked a lot with him via the Internet. Once in 1914 I supported him, but then he changed a lot. He could not forgive Russia for his resignation from the post of Minister of Defense of the DPR, he was offended by the whole world and all people and went into deep opposition. Pride took over the man. There is a version that during the fighting in Slavyansk, he simply burned out his soul, overstrained himself, and already when he broke through with his troops to Donetsk, the first signs of cowardice and inadequacy appeared. And cowardice in war is not forgiven.

There were many rumors that he was even a recruited CIA agent, but I am critical of them. He is just a tired and broken man who could not stand the responsibility he took on.

This time, really, goodbye.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Why are there so many Russian and Ukrainian Nazis?

Nazism was implanted by the West in Ukraine from the 30s of the 20th century, remember the OUN, UPA and their SS battalions. After gaining independence in 1992, the West openly began to spread Nazism in Ukraine and Russia, funding, training, creating an infrastructure and arming Nazi troops.
In Russia, all this ended with the coming to power of Putin, the Nazis either sit in prison, or fled abroad, including to Ukraine, or ceased their activities.
Now we see the result of the imposition of Nazism.
By the way, the only countries that voted in the UN against the resolution banning the rehabilitation of Nazism and fascism were Ukraine and the United States. On ATC, I remember there was a thread about this with a lot of discussion.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why does Putin allow Soros to continue?
It seems that with the current US administration so deeply in Soros' pocket...wouldn't it make sense for Russia to cut off the head of the snake?
I can't believe that Russia...with all it's power and influence...can't easily take out a corrupt old devil like George Soros.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

In this war, Putin has the high moral ground.

Washington has the gutter, as usual.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I can tell it is unpleasant for you, and I'll admit it is also unpleasant for me to communicate with you. I still do it, because I see a chance for some sort of breakthrough, and (to be be fully honest) because I believe you have more to loose in communicating with me than I with you. But I also think you have some sort of pride that forces you to keep replying to me. That same pride that can be twisted by your leaders in Russia to keep you loyal to a rotten system. The same strings can be pulled in two directions.

And for that matter, I don't think it's pleasant for Russian soldiers or even the generals to invade Ukraine. I don't even think it's pleasant for Putin to wage this war on Ukraine. But he does, because he thinks it is absolutely necessary, because he thinks that Ukraine and Russia cannot exist independently of each other. That's the tragedy. He thinks they will either reunite or be destroyed, and it might become a self-fulfilling prophesy.

So in that way we are all similar. And you and I, we find ourselves on opposite sides of this war although we aren't personally involved, at least not yet and maybe never. We find that we can't coexist, that any interaction between us is inherently unpleasant, because our ideas are incompatible or at least they seem deeply incompatible. We have crossed the Rubicon somehow, which is a Western saying, I'm not sure if you use it in Russia. But it means going past a point of no return. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this will start WW3, but certainly it can feel that way.

I don't use VPN because I'm a law-abiding citizen and I'm used to complying with Russian court decisions that block sites for violating Russian law.

VPN is legal in Russia as far as I know. But even if it wasn't, stop being such a cuck lol. You don't have to do every single thing the government mommy tells you. I'd honestly expect a Russian to know this.

And as for Strelkin, I did not expect you to know him personally. Honestly I am impressed. But I think you make a huge mistake to discredit him. This is why you army is failing, because you punish men of passion who tell the truth.

Goodbye, and goodbe and goodbye.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

In one of the videos, I posted a woman talked about how they took the men and raped them with poles covered in wire, They brought girls they had raped and dropped them off after their genitals had torn.

They kept the people in Mariupol from evacuating because they hated them. They stopped seeing them as people back in 2015 when they voted to join the DPR. They were meat shields and they called them meat to their face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join