It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atrocities of the Ukrainian Nazis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Why does Putin allow Soros to continue?
It seems that with the current US administration so deeply in Soros' pocket...wouldn't it make sense for Russia to cut off the head of the snake?
I can't believe that Russia...with all it's power and influence...can't easily take out a corrupt old devil like George Soros.

I'll try to answer your question. Naturally, the answer will be subjective, mine personally.

Russia is now the only serious obstacle to the global domination of the globalists and the so-called "Deep State", of which Soros is a prominent representative.

Putin has always been a supporter of compromises, checks and balances. In Russia, there were several power groups representing various forces of the "Kremlin towers" One, or even two, "Kremlin towers" was the "liberal" one, represented in power by the globalists. Its strength depended on the influence of the West, in the complex, its finances, technologies, capabilities, etc.
With the introduction of sanctions, the West gradually lost influence in Russia, as it limited its own levers of influence. Accordingly, the role of the "liberal tower of the Kremlin" also decreased.

But over the long decades, Soros supporters have penetrated all levels of all power in Russia. These were government ministers, and chairmen of the Accounts Chamber, the Central Bank, State Corporations and down the ranks. Now to get rid of them all at once means to arrange a collapse of government in the state, which is even worse than war. Therefore, Putin is doing everything gradually, trying to minimize the losses from the collapse of entire ministries, federal services and state corporations.

But once Putin said frankly that in the event of a large-scale war, strikes would be made not on Western cities, but on decision-making centers where "people in suits with ties and black suitcases" are located.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I use VPN’s but sometimes I wonder if they are that safe and and secure as claimed.
Sometimes I wonder if some VPN’s are fake and are really controlled by one of the nefarious alphabet agencies.
Who really has access to those servers?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Yeah, I don't even use them personally. I wouldn't trust any company. But they do allow you to see sites that are blocked in your own country and not other countries. If you have that problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Thank you for that thoughtful explanation.
I'm actually happy to hear that, gradual or not, a Putin plan to remove Soros may actually exist.
Avoiding this accomplishment within the context of "a large-scale war" would be the only way for true success.

I think it's not wrong to say that should Putin succeed in removing Soros, he would be universally praised by a grateful planet...including many millions here in the US.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Mr RT .

Thank you for educating some readers here on the horror these Nazis do , something the media in the west wants to keep hidden and it seems not just in the Ukraine as there is a few Russian ex bankers-/ oil executives killing themselves and their families in weird murder suicides across Europe for no apparent reason .

Maybe in the future hollyweird will make a movie with Brad Pitt about how he Hunted down those Nazis responsible and carved them up

edit on 22/4/2022 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If, as you suggest, the Russian government is so thoroughly infiltrated by Soros agents, how can Putin hope to eliminate Soros' influence within Ukraine?

Certainly, the Russian military must be infiltrated as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not sure if there is a place left his money hasn't bought him influence... The guy is pure evil incarnate! Just look at his eyes and tell me evil doesn't live in his soul.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I'm not sure if there is a place left his money hasn't bought him influence... The guy is pure evil incarnate! Just look at his eyes and tell me evil doesn't live in his soul.

That is why the only way to remove Soros' influence in the world is from the top down...not the bottom up.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Xi Jinping and Soros have bought many, many politicians in America and worldwide.

Currently, I think they are (or were) working towards the same goals and had a compromise of sorts.

There is coming a time when one will cross the other. These kinds of people can not share power but for so long.

Maybe it will be soon and they will work to destroy one another. Yet, they might take the entire world down with them.
edit on 22-4-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If, as you suggest, the Russian government is so thoroughly infiltrated by Soros agents, how can Putin hope to eliminate Soros' influence within Ukraine?

Certainly, the Russian military must be infiltrated as well.

I do not think that power in Ukraine after the victory of Russia will be transferred to the military. Generals are good in the armed forces and in war, the government needs competent, educated organizers who know local conditions. Now in Russia, in the liberated regions of Ukraine (Kherson, Zaporozhye and Kharkiv), military-civilian administrations have already been created, which include representatives of the armed forces, the National Guard of Russia and the DPR and local Ukrainian civilians and leaders who either fled terror in their time or worked under the previous government, but remained honest (regarding the ongoing corruption in Ukraine) and decent people. Believe me, there are many.

People in the liberated areas need food, electricity, heat, utilities, fuel - everything they need for a normal life. And that's where it all gets better. Please note that all the destroyed cities (except for one - Izyum, but there are other reasons) are cities in the DPR and LPR. The same Mariupol is the largest city of the DPR, which in 2014 voted for independence. But the liberated large cities directly in Ukraine (Kherson, Melitopol, Kakhovka, Berdyansk, etc.) are all intact and without destruction. Why? Because the Russians have no reason to destroy their own cities. This is what the Kyiv authorities are doing. On the contrary, the liberated cities are shelled every day by "Points-U" of Ukraine, which are all shot down by Russian missile defense systems.

In the liberated cities spontaneously and massively people's meetings are held, which, in addition to questions of leadership, take on political issues. One votes for joining Russia, others - for the DPR and LPR, in different ways. But life is getting better.

Over time, the military will leave these administrations, the local police and administration will appear, and this will be right.

P.S. And the Soros people from Ukraine will run away on their own))))
edit on 22-4-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

There is nothing worse than a civil war. And what is happening now between the peoples of Ukraine and Russia is a civil war. But between governments, this is a NATO-Russia war.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Would you like the people of Russia to stop fighting against the people of Ukraine? Do you think might strengthen these peoples in the future?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to: RussianTroll

The big picture Mr RT is those biological labs and a druggie son funding things , some know why President Putin moved and why ,. But ddos attacks are going on big time on places that talk of such things .

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If you do not know, the expression "Allah Akbar" is translated as "God is Great", and this is a common greeting of all Muslims on Earth. By equating all Muslims with terrorists and jihadists, you insult 1.6 billion people, including citizens of the United States, Britain and Europe. This is racism and Nazism.

This is neither racism, or nazism. For two reasons, Islam is not a race, and only actual nazis can be guilty of nazism. I do agree that generalisation of people is not a good thing, there is no denying that the ideology when carried out to its extreme is horrific. I have no issues with moderate muslims who just want to live their lives in peace, and do not engage in terrorism. I agree it is unfair to associate those particular people with it. But the ideology itself is toxic. There is absolutely nothing wrong with opposing a divisive, hateful ideology.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thank You Russian Troll.
Those with half a brain can find the truth if they want to.
I’ve followed this nightmare for years and it breaks my heart what has been going on in the area.
Our so-called “President” Biden as well the one from Kenya and so many other dirtbags from my and many western countries are or were neck deep in this whole mess.
Every side has some blood on their hands in this if we are to be truly honest but what I saw starting and being driven by those in power from the West just before 2014 and later i in my opinion what got us to where we are now, innocent civilians once again paying for the evil that’s alive and well across the whole planet.
Being in my mid 60’s I now feel like my country, the one I grew up in and love is all but lost sometimes.
God bless you and please stay safe.

FEAR FOR ALL THE CHILDREN!

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: words

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Would you like the people of Russia to stop fighting against the people of Ukraine? Do you think might strengthen these peoples in the future?

The Russian people are more than 180 nationalities of various religions. The Ukrainian people - a little less. But in both states there is one state-forming people - Russian, its language, culture, civilizational values.

But the West decided to turn Ukraine into Anti-Russia. Get the result of 150 years of effort. After all, Ukrainian Nazis and top officials are calling for the killing of non-Jews, non-Negroes, Chinese, or, God forbid, Europeans all over the world. Only Russians.

There is no need to interfere from the outside, and everything will eventually come into harmony and there will be peace. Otherwise, this war will objectively go to Western countries, moreover, quite unexpectedly for their inhabitants. Nazism and Russophobia in Europe and the United States are already going wild, bringing down their own Western tolerant values.

Weapons lost in corrupt Ukraine will certainly start shooting in Europe and Britain, and even in the USA. Those who want to buy it cheaply and apply it are a huge number in the world.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I will return soon, do not be afraid.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

I will return soon, do not be afraid.

I am afraid of only one thing - if at the Last Judgment my sins outweigh my virtues, and I will not be able to continue to live in the presence of God.
The rest is nonsense.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I can't believe that Russia...with all it's power and influence...can't easily take out a corrupt old devil like George Soros.

Soros has sons well trained to take over his mission when he's gone, and he doesn't work alone. Research his close ties to Klaus Schwab of the WEF and YGL- then their ties to Kissinger, which will lead you up the ladder to the Rothchild's banking system.

edit on 50000001010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Nazism and Russophobia in Europe and the United States are already going wild, bringing down their own Western tolerant values.

No, it's not.

We have the same ultra small minority of nazis and Nazi sympathizers as always. It's not expanding.

If you truly subscribe to the narrative that Ukraine is a Nazi country, at best you could say some in the US are by proxy supporting them, but that doesn't make them nazis... Just wrong.

We could easily go down the list of undesirable dictatorships the US and Russia have propped up for geopolitical interests. That does not by default mean all Russians, Americans, or Europeans are the same as those dictatorships... Because after all, it's our governments, more specifically politicians who do that, not the people.

For as much as everyone bitched about specific political factions in the world overusing the term Nazi, many of those who opposed them sure are relishing in this moment to overuse it again.

Yes, there are plenty of people and ideologies in this world that are wicked. But using the term Nazi so loosely lessens the atrocities of one of the biggest genocides in modern times.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join