It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - What can you share?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I wish I never was curious and never looked behind the curtain because all you find there are serial killers, dead bodies in mills, drugs, raped and eaten children and aristocrats running the underworld.

The truth comes out.

Whew!!! Where do you guys get this bullsh#t! Coulda swore I told the OP if he was looking for “woo woo” stuff that Freemasonry was not the route. But, if he is looking for that kinda thing he dang sure oughta contact you. LOL!!! SonofaSkunk - 32nd degree, Past Master, 2002 Texas District Deputy Grand Master
edit on 18-4-2022 by SonofaSkunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SonofaSkunk

past DDGM in the house, everyone look busy.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

can you explain when and where this is taught to a freemason? Which degree is that information in?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
can you explain when and where this is taught to a freemason? Which degree is that information in?

34th and above. Duh.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm no expert ,

But I think the motto "Ordo ab Chao"
Is what's it all about in freemasonry.

I could be way off tho.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveDropsSecrets

That isn't our motto.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Then, apparently I'm way off.

Yet, motto or not, without that 'concept' wouldn't humanity still be living in the the dark ages ? Not that we live in a perfect world today but still we evolved somewhat .

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveDropsSecrets
Yet, motto or not, without that 'concept' wouldn't humanity still be living in the the dark ages ? Not that we live in a perfect world today but still we evolved somewhat .

Maybe. The Enlightenment Era embrace of self-governance and other liberal aspects of freedom certainly helped inspire the American and French Revolutions but these may have occurred regardless. It's hard to say definitively that monarchism would have been challenged without Masonry but I think we can say it certainly helped.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Isn't asking others to provide what you already know disingenuous, such behaviour reflects very badly on your character and suggests you are under the influence of Tzeentch and attempting to advance your interests as a deceptive minion, thus providing further evidence that Masonry is an evil cult.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Not all flavors of Masonry have a 34th.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Not all flavors of Masonry have a 34th.

Actually no Regular Masonry group does.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Perhaps the concept of ordo ab chao is something
Cyclic ?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Perhaps I'm asking things I shouldn't, if that's the case, I apoligize.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveDropsSecrets

No, it's cool. No worries.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I have a sneaky suspicion you were an asshole long before you were a mason.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The majority of time spent in Lodge is not about socializing.

For Degree nights we only do the minimum required amount of business and then immediately conduct the Degree. On business nights we have a strict agenda that needs to be followed after which we may have a guest speaker or presentation that is somehow related to Masonry. Social time takes place after the meetings, downstairs during collation.

I'm counting guest speakers and presentations as being socializing. They're for entertainment, education or self improvement, not the running of the lodge or the organization of events.

Mate the Socializing your thinking about takes place before lodge down stairs while we are eating , Once upstairs though it is strictly business there is little to no talking back and forth it is all very formal .

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

Isn't asking others to provide what you already know disingenuous, such behaviour reflects very badly on your character and suggests you are under the influence of Tzeentch and attempting to advance your interests as a deceptive minion, thus providing further evidence that Masonry is an evil cult.

I only know what I was taught and how. I haven't met a mason yet who has said anything about the things you brought up, so either I'm missing out, or you aren't as aware of what Freemasonry is as you think. How long have you been a mason?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Idk about any secrets or not. I am not a Freemason. Other than all the conspiracy theories around the Fraternity, I have few facts to share. Well, pretty much no facts of any juiciness.

My great grandfather (born 1914) was a Freemason. I was too young to talk to him about any of it. When he died in 2008, I was only sixteen and still getting into conspiracy theories. I believe he must've have been a life long member. At his funeral, a couple of his brothers came to honor his memory. And bestowed upon him the "Honorary 33rd Degree", said some nice words and paid their respects. All very interesting.

He was no elite by any means, but he had lived a life in law enforcement, and did have some influence in the structure of corrections (at least in California) and later on in life, the FBI. One thing I do remember him saying was he had met J Edgar Hoover on multiple occasions, shook his hand numerous times, and had the upmost respect for the guy. Just something I thought interesting as well.

My grandpa, on the other side of the family was also a Freemason. No idea what level - but I do know they helped him out. While my great grandpa was a good man in law enforcement, my other grandpa was corrupt. To some extent anyway. Got kicked off of the police force because he had been stealing drugs from evidence and selling them to his friends. At any rate, the Freemasons had his back. (I'm not sure he even did any jail time) Sure he was kicked off the force, but his life didn't suffer any setbacks. His brothers in the local community (Freemasons and no doubt his brothers in blue) helped him get back on his feet. He opened a bar.

Not really answers to the questions in the OP, but some anecdotes about Freemasons I actually knew while they were alive. They didn't seem to be harboring any juicy secrets about the New World Order, or anything. Than again, they'd be secrets so I guess they'd have no reason to share them with a teenage grandson anyway.

edit on 4-18-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Obviously they are not going to tell you the truth only some lame version regarding the three pillars and three degrees of ascent, it was only the awareness of that general symbolism i expected you to be familiar with, you are there to be transformed into minions of Tzeentch not learn truth.

Obviously i'm not a Mason or i wouldn't be able to enjoy laughing at their antics and silly secrets, the first time one crosses the threshold of a Lodge one has entered the magical realm of Tzeentch were jobs you would never have got might become available, were crimes you may have been prosecuted for nor no longer are, a magical realm of transmutation were you corrupt society from within, every individual that enters is changed for the worse, they did mention you'd be changed right?

"Do not ask which creature screams in the night. Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, and my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeentch and you are the puppet that dances to my tune..." —Tzeentch, the Changer of Ways

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
OK here's a secret the reason 33 is important It goes into a mile evenly - The whole of DC was measured with a 33ft chain .

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join