It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - What can you share?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
(post by Wookiep removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
A tiny piece of Masonic script to decipher if you like. it's easy and not hard to find.
First member with the right answer and how you got it, I will give 2000 points to them.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Put the words freemasonry where you have written about yourself and you may find some truth to be gleaned.

a reply to: Floralbalm

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

It's a Sethian cult and you're a spiritual Sethian as are all Free Masons, because your primary endeavour is the allegorical reconstruction of the Jerusalem Temple, and idolization of the Pillars of Seth. It may be the case that you have no idea of the history of the organization and are oblivious to the detrimental effect you have on the world, but that doesn't change the facts.

The entire premise is derivative of Sethian Gnosticism as transmitted through Jewish Cabbalistic texts, the history of this traces back to the 13th century in Scotland as regards the origin of Free Masonry, why do you consider historical facts as hubris?

The fact that you constantly lie and invert the reality of known facts is also Spiritual Sethianism, you are misanthropic and the enemies of greater humanity in your subversion and exploitation of normative society through Masonic privilege, the world in it's current state is the mess you people have created and your response is to keep churning out the same old denal and deception, that is a known archetype of Seth the trickster.

In order to break this spell you would have to give me some little stars instead of your fellow Masons for their bland and non-descript posts, you would have to be hospitable to the stranger and all mankind in general, and stop behaving as a misanthropic clique, but i expect the diabolical enchantment is too strong.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's not knowing the historical and esoteric basis of Free Masonry that is crazy, it's being a Member, the spiritual Sethian inverts truth.
edit on 19-4-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Some of us are naturally misanthropic.

I’ve had chats with you before about this, it was quite fun and quite interesting, would it be possible to change the white on black font?

It’s a killer distraction from the content, also a source to peruse would be nice.

Good to be reading your posts again Madrusa, I look forward to considering the arguments you have to offer.

a reply to: Madrusa

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

That may be the case but it's the organized attempt to kill off everyone who isn't that's my primary concern, anyway the source for the quotes.

Judscots

Some Masonic Puzzles

And the origin of the Misanthropic Bible.

Berossus and Genesis, Manetho and Exodus

But here's an interesting consideration what if the supposed Pillars of Seth were generally understood as the Pillars of Cain, what if rather than dedication to a Sethian world order the emphasis was on the the Cainite, White rather than Black.

The remaining question, for which I have no good answer, is how Petrus Comestor came to ascribe the Pillars of Wisdom to Tubal Cain of the sinful line of Cain rather than to the godly sons of Seth as Josephus gave it.

Tubal Cain and the Musical Pillars of Wisdom

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

who was Tubal Cain?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
who was Tubal Cain?

He's like Hi Ram.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Freemasonry isn’t a Sethian cult nor are any Sethians automatically a Mason. Do you not see the logical fallacy you are using?

I have literally written several hundred articles on Freemasonry, its history, symbolism, etc.

Freemasonry doesn’t have a detrimental effect on the world. Freemasonry has a positive impact.

Thank you for your theory, but that is all that it is.

I haven’t lied nor tried to “invert the reality of known facts.” Freemasonry is an enemy only to the ignorant, fanatical, and tyrannical.

“Masonic privilege”? LOL, If Freemasonry were in charge of the world, it wouldn’t be in the mess that it is in now.

You seem like an anti-Semite.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
After Germany invaded Norway in 1940, the lodge of the capitol (the lodge is right next to the Parliament) was revealed for the public to see.

Various pics can be seen in the following link: worl4you.blogspot.com...

Blood rites, skeletons, skulls and bones is on the menu

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Grenade

My family has been in the Masons for almost 300 years

What a surprise

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The character represented the introduction of mining/smelting/forging into the Sinai region through the Hurrians, the forging of weapons the association with causing death, the Divine personification of this Nergal.

From the noun קין (qyn), spear, from the verb קין (qyn), to fit together or forge.

According to the Hebrew Bible the Qenites were a tribe or a clan whose lineage was traced to the eponymous ancestor, Cain (Qayin). Cain, unlike his brother Abel the pastoralist, is a husbandman (Gen 4:2), a vocation requiring technology such as stone or metal tools. After rising up and killing his brother in the field out of jealousy and hatred, Cain lies to Yahweh and he is cursed to wander the land as a bedu in the land east of ʿEden. Yahweh sets a sign (ʾôt) for Cain’s protection, but we are not told what exactly it is. Nevertheless, Cain is depicted as a ‘civilizing hero’ par excellence

Cain represents the incursion of civilization into a supposed pastoral idyll were the concern previously was only with sheep, Tubal-Cain is his son.

Cain’s connection to metallurgy is linked explicitly to Lamech through Zillah, his second wife whose son, Tubal-Cain, is identified as the ancestor of all metalworkers: “As for Zillah, she bore Tubal-Cain, who forged all implements of copper and iron” (Gen 4:22). Halpern has suggested that Tubal-Cain is probably named after Tabal, a center of metallurgy in a SE Anatolia that flourished in the 9th–8th centuries BCE, although its origins probably go back much earlier

And Tubal is Hurrian.

Interestingly, a Hittite–Hurrian bilingual inscription discovered at Boghazköy in central Anatolia contains the
Hittite logogram for metal-smith, lú SIMUG, which is identified with the Hurrian word ta-ba-li-iš. The underlying tabal, which may be cognate to Tubal, is exposed when the –iš suffix is removed. It would appear then that some element within Cain’s genealogy, and therefore the Cainites’ (= Qenites), can be traced to the development of metallurgy
somewhere in Anatolia

Thus the Pillars of Seth/Sutean or the Pillars of Horus/Horite/Hurrian Tubal-Cain.

The Midianite Qenite hypothesis

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Perhaps that relates to an important aspect of the deception never mentioning the Sethian and whatever you do avoid association with the Egyptian God Seth, you make Michael Aquino seem like a paragon of honesty, i could find voluminous sources indicating the Jewish influence on Free Masonry but i prefer the deeper archetype, Anti-Semitism is a ridiculous notion and a villianous response to avoid discussion, Anti-Sethian is a Theological perspective.

Even if you have written many boring and pointless articles simply stating you consider Free Masonry to have been a positive for the World carries no impact if you are unconcerned with providing any evidence, don't you enjoy seeing current World leaders making all those silly little hand signs you write so fondly of?

If there was no such thing as Masonic privilege no one would join, whether for purposes of social climbing, acting above normative Laws or supposed access to deeper Biblical understandings, those are the selling points not the ritual antics, why are you incapable of honesty?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sauron

You have mail...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

in all that, you did hit on the answer I was looking for, albeit a bit wordy.
It makes me smile to think of how close you would be to learning some really insightful things, if you would set the hate aside. Most who join, don't do so for the esoteric teachings, although they do exist. Someone who researches and understands history would enjoy the library in the Scottish Rite temple in DC. It's open to the public, though I believe you must read the books on site.

Freemasonry will be the same with, or without your approval, but knowing how wrong you really are, coupled with how close you really are to some other things makes me think you would be better served as a brother than an adversary. But since we are all Satan and eat kids, I suppose that's out of the question.
edit on 19-4-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It's good to see you around again brother. Have you slowed down any yet, or still going mach 5?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrabs3000
ROFL! Yes because the Nazis were known for telling the truth. LOL

I pity you.

I'm even busier.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

I sent you a reply

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: MrCrabs3000
ROFL! Yes because the Nazis were known for telling the truth. LOL

I pity you.

I'm even busier.

uwotm8?

The nazis simply opened the lodge to the public, which had been strictly forbidden beforehand. The photos were taken by the public.

Sure, they could have placed all that stuff there, but those photos are just in accordance with various books on the subject, one published as late as 2007-2008 in Norway.

Obviously a low level mason like yourself is kept in the dark, esoteric knowledge is reserved for the very few at the top, and a troglodyte like yourself will never reach that level.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join