It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - What can you share?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Steiner says in The Temple Legend

The ancestry of the builders is one of the Elohim, a primitive genie of fire, knew eve and befit Cain while Adonai partnered eve with Adam who begot Seth therefore there are two types of man on this earth one with the blood of the Elohim and eve and one of human parentage.

It’s simple and I do know what I’m talkin about

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Freestone - Children of the widow,
A Masonic tune I happen to like

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Well, I travel a lot.

a reply to: TempleTenSA
About Johannism: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Office of Hours: office.johannite.tech...

I don't have my other books with me, but yes, we have prayers and rituals unique to our church.

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Albert Pike didn't speak for all of Freemasonry.

Even members of the Supreme Council of the Southern Jurisdiction (Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite): say this of Pike:

Just because Albert Pike was a brilliant ritualist, an able administrator, and a well-respected Mason doesn't mean all of his opinions are right.

They also say this of those who hold the 33º:

The fact that he held the Thirty-third Degree and was respected by many Thirty-Third Degree Masons and even by the Supreme Councils 33º is no more significant than the fact that various Baptist, Anglican, or Methodist authors also hold or held that honor. Anti-Masons regularly parade the writings of Masonic authorities before their audiences and dissect their words, looking for a sentence here or a phrase there to be used in their cause. They seek someone like a church authority who speaks dogmatically on teachings and doctrine; whose every word must be accepted by the faithful. Freemasonry has no such authorities. The Masonic authorities used by anti-Masons have been historical authorities who speak with the expertise that comes from long study, but who do not—indeed, cannot—speak for all Masons. It is like the difference between the authoritative teachings of the Episcopal Church and an authoritative history of the Kennedy assassination.

Maybe you should read Pike, particularly the Preface of Morals & Dogma where he states:

Everyone is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound.

I really doubt that you have read Pike, but even if you have, there is more to Freemasonry than his opinion and there are many more better authors than Pike.

It's not for you to say what Freemasonry is.

So? Did his writings receive any endorsement or authorization from a Grand Lodge?
edit on 20-4-2022 by KSigMason because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I tell people often that you have bad people everywhere.
In churchs, in the PTAs, the HOAs and in the Masons.
I think Pike was very intelligent yet not a very good person at heart.
Bad people are in all groups.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TempleTenSA
a reply to: Sauron

i have a question, say i have knowledge and i want to go into a secret society, would the more knowledge you have put you further up the ladder so to speak

I wouldn't know, I don't belong to any secret societies, I'm just a Freemason and York Rite, you see our buildings around.

because i know the truth of the Templars Cross and i Have a rod of iron, would that get me into the 33 club, or do you have to get to the crystal palace first, Ultimately the truth is "coming",

That's interesting, though I'm not a Templar, nor am I Scottish Rite, so not much I can tell you.

ive found when i discover something, its not long before its common knowledge, imagine that... its sooo exciting

It's always good to be ahead of the curve.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
The depth and breadth is colossal, that’s some serious scratching at a persistent itch.

and for one man it's only scratching the surface , there is so much Esoteric knowledge in Free Masonry it's mind boggling .

My mentor who has passed on now was one of the Wisest and most knowledgeable men I've ever met and the world of Free Masonry is full of Men like him .

I was 24 when I took the first Degree I'm 33 now and I'm just getting started.

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sauron

Thanks, and your tagline is cool, and the way i see things

i dont label things and i dont believe anything to be true, its amazing how differently you can see things by being like that

do you ever think we are all just one big lost family finding our way home?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Does Albert Pike actually say there is some secret ruling elite actually running Freemasonry that other Freemasons don't know about? I've seen people in the past make similar claims and from what I remember when looking up what they are talking about it was Pike saying there is a esoteric knowledge within Freemasonry and the average Freemason wont' take the time to look for that knowledge (or something to that effect).
edit on 22-4-2022 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog
No, Pike does not say anything about some "unknown superiors" running Freemasonry.

Those people who claim he did are usually citing and falling for the Taxil Hoax: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The Genocide of the descendants of Cain is a central Sethian doctrine and the reason Free Masons are fine with the Genocide of the European people and culture.

There is no difference between the Christian perspective on this and the Judeo-Masonic as both are Sethian systems of indoctrination, they have no interest in the Cainite perspective despite the known Sethian inversion of good and evil, the more closely the Free Mason aligns with the genocide of the European people the more pure and Holy he considers himself, considering it "Gods" plan.

The video you linked was entirely from the Sethian perspective and utterly insane, it simply generates paranoia regarding Cainites thus conditioning people toward the genocide of those considered related. Of course anyone considered to be against this in terms of their own doctrine they will consider Satanic and attempting to counter the will of God, the madness has it's own rationale were Genocide is seen as virtuous.

Nobody outside of Sethian tradition would consider themselves as descendants of Cain, this is entirely an historical anachronism derived from the inter-relationship of Sutean nomads of the Mid-Bronze age and mining communities in the Sinai region of Hattic-Hurrian origin from Anatolia, the early European heartland, ethnic differences in attitude and behaviour, your average European simply has no idea why Religious fanatics such as the Free Masons wish to genocide them, the conflict has been entirely one sided.
edit on 22-4-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Based on personal research, I've thought that along with the other metaphors embedded into the Hiram allegory fundamental to freemasonry, is that the biblical account and the origin story of the Masons can be interpreted as the acknowledgment of the Phoenician Alphabet's foundational role in the subsequent development of liturgical Hebrew as a language.

Hiram of Tyre sent builders and materials (scribes & letters of the alphabet) to David/Solomon to both build the physical temple and assist in the final codification of the Hebrew language and the Hebrew scriptures.

Chronologically, the construction of the physical temple roughly maps onto the time the Hebrew structures were fully composed, compiled, and edited into the Torah and subsequent books that became the scriptural and textual foundation for two of the major Abrahamic religions.

The ancient "builders" from Tyre used their materials and knowledge (alphabet and use of language) to assist the Hebrews in the construction of their scriptures.

The Hebrew language developed from Phoenician and even the word "Bible" derives from Byblos , a Phonecian City State .

Granted, I fully admit this is speculative at this point, and some issues with the timing, it might not fully fit, but something I've been thinking about.

Not a Mason nor member of any organized religion or sect. Based wholly on my readings, interest in the esoteric and interpretation of the Hebrew scriptures and masonic allegories.

edit on 22-4-2022 by gkskg because: Language and grammar

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: gkskg

The Hebrew language developed from Phoenician

It's just common Canaanite language and script.

The language was not referred to by the name Hebrew in the Bible, but as Yehudit (transl. 'the language of Judah') or Səpaṯ Kəna'an (transl. 'the language of Canaan')

Like the Phoenician alphabet, it is a slight regional variant and an immediate continuation of the Proto-Canaanite script, which was used throughout Canaan in the Late Bronze Age.

The Paleo-Hebrew and Phoenician alphabets developed in the wake of the Bronze Age collapse, out of their immediate predecessor script Proto-Canaanite (Late Proto-Sinaitic) during the 13th to 12th centuries BCE, and earlier Proto-Sinaitic scripts.

It was either developed by the Canaanites or Hyksos or the Egyptians themselves in terms of a written language for Dummies to enable communication/trade.

According to common theory, Canaanites or Hyksos who spoke a Semitic language repurposed Egyptian hieroglyphs to construct a different script. The script is attested in a small corpus of inscriptions found at Serabit el-Khadim in the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt, dating to the Middle Bronze Age (2100–1500 BC)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Yes, true. I should have been more detailed in the etymological provenance of Hebrew. But the proto-cannanite script is the first fully abstracted language in the Levant and that region of the world. It was a level of complexity above the Egyptian hieroglyphs, which still used recognizable representations of physical things to express their written language.

The shepherd kings (hyskos) have been floated as the inspiration for the Genesis narrative of Joseph and the Exodus of the Israelites.

Maybe the Exodus itself is a allegory for the technological leap of a fully abstracted script and written language of the Levant tribes, both Hebrew and Cannanite, leaving the Egyptian glyphs as rudimentary expressions of thought and record keeping.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

the more closely the Free Mason aligns with the genocide of the European people the more pure and Holy he considers himself, considering it "Gods" plan.

How could you build up Freemasons that much in your mind ? I bet you think we shoot laser beams from our eyes.

your average European simply has no idea why Religious fanatics such as the Free Masons wish to genocide them, the conflict has been entirely one sided.

Religion has no place in a Masonic Lodge and you should know that considering all this other dribble your spewing out .

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

No just the control of intelligence agencies from the time of Francis Bacon, judiciary, Law enforcement and Government ministries, not powerful but weak deluded fools easily influenced by charlatans. You don't even know what religion you are or the harm you cause, fools and their magical rituals.

No it was considered vastly inferior to Egyptian Hieratic but could be easily understood by everyone, language rendered through 22 Phoenetic symbols, also Semitic language had been rendered through Akkadian Cuneiform for Millenia previously but required scribal training to understand, it did provide opportunity for the more simple minded to express themselves in written form and that would have been a step towards Biblical origins, but mostly this was in the form of crude magical charms from the early evidence.

But anyway the spoken and written language of the Seth Typhonian Hyksos was Canaanite/Hebrew i suppose.

edit on 22-4-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Okay, I suppose we can finish the language discussion in another thread, I don't want to derail this one.

Back on Topic...

From my understanding of your posts, you are arguing that Masons and other adherents to the Hebrew and Greek scriptures are the continuation of a form of Sethian Gnosticism that is antagonistic toward humanity?

Furthermore, from your posts, the argument is that these Sethians want to eradicate the descendants of Cain, (which you define as Caucasian Europeans) because of the age old battle between the sons of Adam?

I just want to make sure I am understanding your position before continuing.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
The Genocide of the descendants of Cain is a central Sethian doctrine and the reason Free Masons are fine with the Genocide of the European people and culture.

Wrong again.

I notice that you've never once cited from Masonic ritual.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You don't shoot laser beams out of your eyes?

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Freemasonry isn't a religion: www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Sethian Gnosticism was a product of Hellenistic-Judaism, the contendings against Sutuh/Seth date back to pre-Dynastic Egypt and the Mesopotamian contention with the Suteans, the framing of this in terms of Adam and Cain and Abel is only from the perspective of the authors of the Bible, it is not found outside of that tradition and is their justification for a conflict that was seemingly always ongoing.

Sons of Seth

Ante-Diluvian origins of evil

The aversion to Cain dates back to the first incursion of mining/smelting/forging culture into the Sinai region and includes all the baggage related to the origins of civilization and it's Heavenly origins as per Mesopotamian tradition, thus the conflict is only resolved from the Sethian perpective by eradicating the descendants of that Heavenly Fall, the antagonism is not defined as against greater humanity only those people and cultures related to that event.

That's all so much stupid, the Latin verb religare means to 're-bind', what do you think an oath involves?

Because i don't have any interest in or involvement with Masonic ritual, only the underlying belief system that it is based upon, i do know the cabbalistic texts and doctrines it is derivative of, the rituals themselves from what i have read are highly simplistic.
edit on 23-4-2022 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join