It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons - What can you share?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: MrCrabs3000
ROFL! Yes because the Nazis were known for telling the truth. LOL

a reply to: Madrusa
I pity you.

a reply to: network dude
I'm even busier.

uwotm8?

The nazis simply opened the lodge to the public, which had been strictly forbidden beforehand. The photos were taken by the public.

Sure, they could have placed all that stuff there, but those photos are just in accordance with various books on the subject, one published as late as 2007-2008 in Norway.

Obviously a low level mason like yourself is kept in the dark, esoteric knowledge is reserved for the very few at the top, and a troglodyte like yourself will never reach that level.

But you have the knowledge of the few. Have you ever wondered how that is possible? that you, an uninitiated person, who has spend exactly ZERO time being a freemason, knows more about Freemasonry than men who have been active members for decades?

I read an article about Brain Surgery, but I don't think I should operate on anyone.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron
A tiny piece of Masonic script to decipher if you like. it's easy and not hard to find.
First member with the right answer and how you got it, I will give 2000 points to them.

To be one ask one...
Pigpen cipher
Next plz..

Stay Safe
Riouz
edit on 19-4-2022 by Riouz5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm even busier.

I'd say you should slow down and smell the flowers, but if you are still at it as hard or harder than you were, you must like the abuse. I'm old and give out. When and if you slow down, stop by for a cigar and a glass of brown liquor. The combination of the two forces you to slow down for at least 30 min.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

But that assumes there is a correct answer when in fact one is simply second guessing what was intended by an author of the Bible written and compiled circa 273 BCE, now i may have provided an answer that is in general agreement with Masonic tradition and they may have better access to sources indicating what those authors of the Bible intended, but none of that means a person called Tubal-Cain existed and thus it is a mere exercise in interpreting a narrative created by others for their own purpose, which has a loose association with actual historical facts.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000

ROFL! Yes because the Nazis were known for telling the truth. LOL

I pity you.

I'm even busier.

uwotm8?

The nazis simply opened the lodge to the public, which had been strictly forbidden beforehand. The photos were taken by the public.

Sure, they could have placed all that stuff there, but those photos are just in accordance with various books on the subject, one published as late as 2007-2008 in Norway.

Obviously a low level mason like yourself is kept in the dark, esoteric knowledge is reserved for the very few at the top, and a troglodyte like yourself will never reach that level.

But you have the knowledge of the few. Have you ever wondered how that is possible? that you, an uninitiated person, who has spend exactly ZERO time being a freemason, knows more about Freemasonry than men who have been active members for decades?

I read an article about Brain Surgery, but I don't think I should operate on anyone.

If the few don't know more than the many, then this entire forum should cease to exist. I don't claim to know what they know specifically, just that they do, or think they do, and keep that percieved knowledge within a tightly knit circle.

Do I know that they know? Of course not. This is the ATS. Should I preface every post with this is just my opinion based on my existing level of knowledge, when that is painfully obvious to anyone with a 3-digit IQ?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

how did you find it?

you now have 2000 additional points

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
To be one ask one...
Pigpen cipher
Next plz.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sauron
My Grandfather,Father and Uncle where of the Order although i dont know to what degree

My Grandfather used to give me and my siblings ciphers to have ago at ,many moons ago.

Kinda stuck with me through the years

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Simply, no.
2B1ask1
I think the 'rituals' (skits) actually have deeper meaning than what we glean from them today. I am sure there are secrets played out in them, that have never been written down, passed down in the current form and the meaning lost over time.
Like Agustus said, 1 day and poof, 32 degree.
It used to not be this way. It was taken much, much more serious.
The oaths were more literal and many should be happy they are as lax as they as they are.
Some were very grim for those who broke them.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It depends on if you think the Bible is a history book, or a rule and guide of faith.
If you treat it like the latter, then you don't have to stress over the inconsistencies, and just take the lessons imparted as they were meant.

My question was one for the Freemasons here as it is directly asked and answered. They get it.

Even if you think we are all evil killers, keep looking into the lessons taught and why. Everyone can use some extra morality from time to time. And gravy.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

the problem comes when someone asks a direct question to freemasons, and a non member answers with some stated authority, and does so with lies. You very well could know all this from some clandestine version of masonry, which would make you technically telling the truth, just not in context. Regular masonry is typically universal with small changes in ritual and wording in my experience. (which is limited to my travels)

But when your source is youtube videos from an ex 33rd who is under 50, pardon me for questioning your source.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

The oaths were more literal and many should be happy they are as lax as they as they are.
Some were very grim for those who broke them.

at what point were the penalties not allegorical?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Gravy you say? Here's a Masonic secret...

I like to Sautee mushrooms in red wine, butter and garlic, before adding them to my gravy.

Keep that on the downlow...

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Gravy you say? Here's a Masonic secret...

I like to Sautee mushrooms in red wine, butter and garlic, before adding them to my gravy.

Keep that on the downlow...

same here, but throw in some Vidalia onions. Kick it up a notch. (an marinate the tough ones)

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The toddlers or the onions?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

the problem comes when someone asks a direct question to freemasons, and a non member answers with some stated authority, and does so with lies. You very well could know all this from some clandestine version of masonry, which would make you technically telling the truth, just not in context. Regular masonry is typically universal with small changes in ritual and wording in my experience. (which is limited to my travels)

But when your source is youtube videos from an ex 33rd who is under 50, pardon me for questioning your source.

Sources are books and photos from lodges during WW2. No reason for strawmen ser

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The basis of all of free masonry and secret societies which you might as well consider the basis and most important cornerstone of all conspiracy theory, explanation of how the world works, who you are, who “they” really are, why they hate us and can kill us indifferently, the fact that two species inhabiting this planet call themselves human, and this ain’t some paranoid pseudo research but a video from the masons themselves using many of the famous whistleblowers and ex masons like Pike as an example as sources. Probably thee most important thing for anyone to know about the world and conspiracies within it. The secret of the widow’s son. Remember they let out of the bag over a century ago that there are two types of mason. True masons which are an elite bunch and probably not who you know at work who is a proud mason...that guy is the type they claim they created the lodges for and gave false meanings to the symbols within them so they had a big dumb group of oafs who were a cover for the true operations who have no clue what the secret is and aren’t a part of it all. Gotta watch from 00:00 to 24:00 or so without skipping to get it all but here it is.

edit on 4/19/2022 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: Added video embedding

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I think it was written/compiled largely as a response to the histories produced in Babylon and Egypt under Greek patronage, and produced in Alexandria in 173 BCE, and to counter accusations that they were the remnants of the misanthropic Hyksos Seth-Typhonians, thus they related that it is their God that causes them to take exception to all other Gods/peoples/customs.

Bible origin

The Sethian aspect of Mercury in Egypt was understood as communication in the form of lies/disinformation/deception, if the accusation of Seth-Typhonianism was true then don't expect the Bible to be honest, it was also the case that Sethian Gnostics saw Christ as the great Seth, thus Christians also as spiritual Sethians and Free Masonry an extension of that, it's very difficult for one caught up within such tradition to understand the cunning of such deception.

As far as extra-biblical Masonic tradition goes if the Bible itself is of a net negative value then so is any and all of that, just more layers of the same nihilistic onion and any morality based upon such is also worthless, deriving from a Sethian tradition that would be entirely delusional, this is why understanding Tzeentch is important.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Grenade

A journey of 1,000 miles...begins with the 1st. step!

Not, by asking questions.

The journey...is each man's alone.

PS At times, it's not knowing what the answers are...but what the questions were.

Peace

One slight correction: A journey of a thousand miles begins NOT with the 1st step; it begins with your key in the ignition.

As the Historian for my Lodge, this thread is quite interesting. I will continue reading before commenting on OPs questions.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Come on boys, I expected more than a critique of chilli cooking. Must be something you can share? Or do I need to take the plunge and start kissing some goat ass?

You mean G.A.O.T.U. ass, right?

I did a thread on Freemasonry a while back which was great fun, especially when Augustus Masonicus showed up to comment. Let's see....where is my thread?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join