It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Proposes Three Shot Series for Babies 6-Months-Old Up to Children 4-Years-Old

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I have to disagree with a couple things you say. I have no problem with your trust of the vaccine, but you do make a couple assumptions.

HepB is done like this

No, HepB is not an mRNA vaccine.

I've got no problem with my kids getting the shot, my free mason relatives so it's pretty much a dead cert that it's safe.

These people have zero compulsions about sacrificing their own. Your relatives must be familiar with the idea of between two shields. Well, every layer is a shield. May 13, 1307 is an example of the power elites sacrificing their own fraternal order. The order was simply rebranded elsewhere, but many of the members were sacrificed to make the ordeal believable.
Hell, I interpret the original flood stories as sacrificing the flock. The constellation Centaur, ancient Numušda, comes to mind.

You all seem to think that there's this titanic great conspiracy going on

Yes and no. Many of us do think that, but its not our conspiracy. The "conspiracy" is pretty much laid out by the likes of the WEF, Club of Rome, the U.N., Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation. It isn't we who conduct TED talks about population reduction (Bill Gates). Or, we who write newspaper columns stating that women's fertility is the greatest enemy of man (Boris Johnson). We didn't conduct Event 201, come up with Agenda 21/2030, or write "Lockstep".
I'm not sure that I would even classify it as a theory; more like a game plan.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

You all seem to think that there's this titanic great conspiracy going on, and that everyone and their dog is a part of it,

That's a direct result of not ignoring the evidence that makes it look exactly
like a "Titanic conspiracy". And not being brainwashed enough to further ignore
the obvious just because the word conspiracy is used in defense of a losing
argument.

The real horror isn't covid

Wuhan scientists planned to release enhanced coronaviruses into bat caves 21 months before start of Covid pandemic outbreak - but US government refused to fund project over fears it would backfire

source

Scientists wanted to infect bats in the wild.

That's the beginning of a classic horror story for sure.

For me just using the term "Conspiracy theory" to defend an
argument verifies you have no argument.
edit on 29-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

I suspect they are testing the population diffusion properties of the vaccines when the virus is found in animals.
With biological weapons, the goal is to use something that has a reasonably long incubation time so that the agent can affect as many people as possible before sparking a natural human response. The fear being that the people will isolate the infected and the biological agent doesn't persist.
The same thought process applies to the vaccine, if they're being used for nefarious reasons. I believe they are, and that the vaccine is meant to diffuse through the population via inheritable traits. So, they needed to develop something that wouldn't kill too many people in the short term. Otherwise, alarms are raised and no one uses the vaccine.
I wouldn't be surprised if Sars came from a vaccine instead of nature. Maybe it had too high of a mortality rate at 10% and they had to go back to work. They find an animal that has suitable cell analogs to the human cells, say camels, and tested the new vaccine. But, this time it kills 35% and its back to the drawing board. They don't want to use the same animal group again, but they have to have a vector for the source of "coronavirus", so this time its bats. The bat test proves successful, and the "pandemic" is a go.

They do have a special reverence for the bat. Its the flying mammal. i.e. a man who has risen, achieved, becomes rich and powerful. A man who reaches great heights etc... on another level its a leather cloak, like the plague doctor wears.
edit on 29-1-2022 by Wisenox because: Fixed typo.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   
When Covid started, the young were immune. I remember that being blasted all over the news. The old and immune compromised were at risk. Now we want to vaccinated 6 month old babies.

I remember the vaccine was not going to be forced but it all but is being forced now.

….I am sure some one thinks we’ve learned more and that why changes had to be made. Tell me what we’ve learned?

99+% survival rate.

Over inflated infection rates reported.

Flu went away? BS, it was reported as COVID

PCR test being removed. Can’t differentiate between flu and Covid.

Health care folks terminates the year after they were heroes over vaccine mandates.

A pandemic weaponized by the left to gain and hold power.

Maile in voting changes based on a false pandemic in order to steal an election.

….no, not a conspiracy theory. Just a chain of stupidity that we have let happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I don’t think anyone who holds stock in a corporation that produces any sort of medical product should be allowed any say in national medical policy. Enermous conflict of interest and corruption. Strangely enough the company he owns stock in is the major benefactor of his decisions. Imagine that!

He should be in jail, really.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Yea that is a big fat nope!!!

HOW can people put this crap in their kids?! I really want to know. Are people THAT EASILY scared into submission over a freaking cold like virus?!? I have friends who put this crap in their kids then flaunt it online like it's a badge of honor. Yea what happens when your kid has problems from this experimental shot?! THEN who will they blame?!

Keep this crap away from my son. I already warned his dad if he even touches our son with this shot he will have his very own episode of Snapped! lol

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They should give them a shot a week, because at this stage of you still believe this sh1t you deserve to die

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I don’t think anyone who holds stock in a corporation that produces any sort of medical product should be allowed any say in national medical policy. Enermous conflict of interest and corruption. Strangely enough the company he owns stock in is the major benefactor of his decisions. Imagine that!

That's like saying that someone who owns a home can't be part of a residents association, because their property is a conflict of interest.

If I believe in a product or a service and I invest in it, surely I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

No, HepB is not an mRNA vaccine.

I meant that it's a regular childhood vax that's given in three doses. You can always have a non-mRNA version, you're just going to need to jump through a couple of hoops to get it.

These people have zero compulsions about sacrificing their own.

I believe that the vaccine is safe, so I don't consider it to be sacrificing anything. I'm fully vaxxed and boosted so I'm not encouraging anyone to do anything that I haven't done myself.

Yes and no. Many of us do think that, but its not our conspiracy.

You're talking about unrelated events that merely have a common theme, and even then that theme is lowering the population by reducing the birth rate, not murdering millions of people. Pretty much everything can be accomplished simply by reducing the number of large families. This isn't a one child policy, it's a 2.4 children policy. And involves things like removing the taboo on condom use in Africa, not chemtrails and bioweapons.

The elephant in the room here is that there are a lot of good people out there, regular people like you and me, who would need to be aware of any plandemicscamdemic conspiracy in order for it to be effective.

Nobody has come to me and asked me to change any data or to cover anything up. Nobody is paying me any money, and nobody is threatening me. I've not been offered a place in some brave new world in exchange for destroying the old one. The same goes for my family, my friends and my neighbors.

To do something as "simple" as to pass cases of the flu off as covid to boost the numbers would take dozens of people in clinics and pharmacies and private practices in every town and every city in the country, and that's just for the one country. It would need to involve hundreds of thousands of people to do it globally.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

With biological weapons, the goal is to use something that has a reasonably long incubation time so that the agent can affect as many people as possible before sparking a natural human response.

Traditionally, it's been to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible, so that everyone is dead before help arrives, and whatever it is has dispersed by the time your troops move in.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

They do have a special reverence for the bat.

So do I

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   

To do something as "simple" as to pass cases of the flu off as covid to boost the numbers would take dozens of people in clinics and pharmacies and private practices in every town and every city in the country, and that's just for the one country. It would need to involve hundreds of thousands of people to do it globally.

I bet I would struggle to find a comment on covid that you would be absent
for or couldn't elaborate on.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I bet I would struggle to find a comment on covid that you would be absent
for or couldn't elaborate on.

PCR testing could not differentiate between the two.

So yes, the flu got passed off as Covid.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

When Covid started, the young were immune.

No, the young didn't experience the worst effects because they rarely from the comorbidities that made the original strain so dangerous for the elderly. They tended to get it as a flu like virus.

I remember the vaccine was not going to be forced but it all but is being forced now.

Change of administration. Change of policy.

99+% survival rate.

If you were under 50 with no comorbidities.

Over inflated infection rates reported.

A conspiracy that turned out to have no basis in fact.

Flu went away? BS, it was reported as COVID

Mask and social distancing did away with the flu. People simply didn't come into contact with it as much due to the lockdown.

Reporting flu as covid would be professional misconduct. That's a serious offence and could ruin anybody who did it. Plus, to misreport on a global scale would require hundreds of thousands of people to fake the data.

PCR test being removed. Can’t differentiate between flu and Covid.

Fake news, debunked

A pandemic weaponized by the left to gain and hold power.

Easily debunked by the number of centrist and far right governments doing the same. Why would a government like Iran or Russia need a pandemic to do this, they can just do it anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

PCR testing could not differentiate between the two.

That was debunked, and is based on misreporting of a PCR recall made by the CDC.

The original PCR kits that were issued could detect covid or influenza, but not both. The CDC withdrew them and replaced them with a kit that could detect both, and could tell the difference between them.

Link

Influenza is too different from the Flu to confuse the two in a lab.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm only really commenting on the ones that need debunking.

I do the same for a lot of other topics. I mostly only comment if I disagree with the OP.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

When I was in research, the goal was to incapacitate as many people and tie up as many resources as possible. Killing people quickly raises alarms and people isolate the spread.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I stand corrected. The young were not immune but had less severe symptoms. Babies were still not in the spot light.

Yes over 50, much like all severe illnesses, are more likely to have problems.

Biden said he didn’t think the vaccine should be mandatory. Look it up. It was in December before he took office. Newsweek supported it as true and that he did say it.

During a Covid uptick, during flu season, both transmit similarly, and flu cases went down 2020-2021 flu season. Masks and social distancing did not stop Covid so it will not stop the flu. I’d believe that Flu shots may have had a better impact. The flu season should have been normal, if Covid cases were k. The rise.

As for false reporting, who is going to say anything? Who will report what to who in the medical field, especially in the US? The US MSM is rife with misinformation and false representation. Jesus, CBS falsely used and Italy emergency room footage as NY emergency room footage and had to redact it. That was in the beginning.

My PCR testing was a false statement. I did read up on it and you are correct.

One thing I will not concede in the US, Covid was used for political gain. Fact.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Ohanka

That's like saying that someone who owns a home can't be part of a residents association, because their property is a conflict of interest.

If I believe in a product or a service and I invest in it, surely I'm putting my money where my mouth is.

Resident's Associations are all run by very old, bitter, petty tyrants who if they had their way in life would've been the next Joseph Stalin. I am fully in support of your proposition. It would only improve things.

If you "believe" in a product and invest in it, and just so happen to be in a position of political power to ensure that the product you "believe" in is bought by the state by the millions, that is textbook corruption. No different from holding stock in a computer manufacturer that you then ensure gets government contracts given to that company. Or starting a war because you own stock in a company that makes artillery fuses.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Wisenox

With biological weapons, the goal is to use something that has a reasonably long incubation time so that the agent can affect as many people as possible before sparking a natural human response.

Traditionally, it's been to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible, so that everyone is dead before help arrives, and whatever it is has dispersed by the time your troops move in.

Do you know how easy it would be to code a bot that would basically mimic everything you say?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join