It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Proposes Three Shot Series for Babies 6-Months-Old Up to Children 4-Years-Old

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

We all may as well walk around being hooked up to an IV bottle full of anti-Corvid juice. Fauci would love that.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does Anthony fauci have grandchildren?

They would be exempt, of course, and at worst get saline, on account of they are not like the unclean plebs, false superiority master race and member of the "correct" political party reasons and all that....

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
From the NYT:

Two clinical trials of the Pfizer vaccine on children ages 6 months to 2 years old, and ages 2 to 4 are underway, but the older group hasn’t yet met standards, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said at a press conference.

“Dose and regimen for children 6 months to 24 months worked well, but it turned out the other group from 24 months to 4 years did not yet reach the level of non-inferiority, so the studies are continued,” Fauci said, referencing effectiveness standard comparison to adults.

“It looks like it will be a three-dose regimen. I don’t think we can predict when we will see it [approved],” he said — adding he can’t speak for the Food and Drug Administration.

While countries like Sweden have disallowed the covid shots for ages 5-12, the USA keeps ramping it up, now 3 shots for 6 month old's. I'm not sure 3 shots is enough. Perhaps we should look into 6 shots? I don't think clinical trials are even necessary anymore. We should just immediately release drugs with zero testing, and if we do any "trials", wait 90 years to release the results.

SOURCE Video

Twitter link

It is clear that our government and health agencies are captured by evil, corrupt entities.

There is an almost zero risk for children under 18 years of age, excepting a small percentage with severe conditions.

Moreover, not only do we now know the vaccines do not stop infection and transmission, therefore eliminating the argument that such children are protecting other people, these vaccines are now obsolete in the face of the new variants.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Where do they get the children for these trials? Are these the trials that use foster children because they have no rights?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

I want to see their actual data. The same data Fauci is seeing, something is wrong with their data.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Sounds like a normal round of childhood vaccinations to me.

HepB is done like this

No, that's not an MRNA vaccine, and has years of longitudinal data/safety data. These vaccines do not, full stop.
Please stop using false equivalency. Children's health is at stake here.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That is a horrifying question to answer, I have no idea but the way things have been going I wouldnt be surprised if you were right.

Or they pay X amount and foster homes hand them over to get stuck.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Where do they get the children for these trials? Are these the trials that use foster children because they have no rights?

Dr. "Human-Use Experimentation Is Good" Fauci apparently loves poor black children as much as he loves beagles.

Loves them as test-subjects that is. This. broke. my. heart. But I'm glad I watched it.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Does Anthony fauci have grandchildren?

I'm sure they're exempt.

Like all of the members of Congress, their staffers and families, along with officials at the white house.

They are all exempt from being vaccinated.

That is not an accident.

Only a fool would dismiss high level people avoiding the vaccine.

Only a fool would vaccinate their children, knowing the children of the vaccine pushers are exempt.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think any child's illness has been traced to the vaccine....or if it has, the illness hasn't been too severe.

The trial is still ongoing, so that information isn't yet available and we have to rely on Pfizer to be honest about any adverse effects.
In the original vaccine trials people who reported serious side effects were dropped from the trail without explanation, while Pfizer claimed they chose drop out. They unblinded the study early and vaccinated the placebo group, completely tainting the study.

Fauci is hoping the approval to vax 0-4 year-old's will happen by mid February; it shouldn't be long after that before we start hearing about vaccine injuries, though not on the MSM.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I won’t say publicly what I think should happen to him.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: carewemust

Not for much longer!

These idiots in the news media never ask Fauci about his own family being vaccinated.

He got mad at Congress for asking how many people in his Department were vaccinated.

He replied "about 50%" and gave them a look that could kill.

They have never asked him that question again.

If we can't get the right people in control of Congress this november, it's going to be necessary for the American people to take action. And it won't be pretty.
Freedom Truckers Unite! And I mean that.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

I want to see their actual data. The same data Fauci is seeing, something is wrong with their data.

Their results always show it's 100% safe and effective. What's wrong with that? Big pharma is known for integrity.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Hep b shots are just a protein sub unit vaccine. Because it's just the viral protein which gets injected, the disease won't spread, and the shot is usually harmless. (Although its not helpful either)

But MRNA and adenovirus vaccines do hijack your cells to propagate the production of viral protein. They are very harmful because they do spread disease in your body after injected.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Imagine these kids surviving this crap, most of them will be in therapy, because Mom and Dad went insane and signed them up for the experimental jab. I really pity these kids, they have no say. The ones who do get over ruled by Mom until they leave her house.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: nugget1

This might be a new concept to you but the people who are saying that the vax is safe sincerely believe that it is safe, so there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't encourage their families to get it.

I believe that the vax is safe, I've had it, and I will happily tell my family and friends that they should get it.

You all seem to think that there's this titanic great conspiracy going on, and that everyone and their dog is a part of it, well, I seem to have been left off of the memo, and so has everyone that I know, so we're not faking any data or holding anything back, which kind of debunks the whole everyone is in on it thing.

You know it's funny, your location in your sig says "Lost in the Matrix". I believe you.

Be honest. Are all your pro vaxx posts just a more elegant version of chan level bait?

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Fraud fauci's partner in crime; note dates of articles...
warning 1

Gates acknowledged that he's usually the optimist in the room, reminding people that we're lifting children out of poverty around the globe and getting better at eliminating diseases like polio and malaria.

notes

There have been good surprises, too. When we first started learning about malaria, & we thought the world would never make real headway on the disease until someone invented a long-acting vaccine. But thanks to bed nets and other measures, malaria deaths are down 42 percent since 2000.

cow farts is serious!!!
feb 2017

Whether it occurs by a quirk of nature or at the hand of a terrorist, epidemiologists say a fast-moving airborne pathogen could kill more than 30 million people in less than a year. And they say there is a reasonable probability the world will experience such an outbreak in the next 10 to 15 years.

That ampersand link is a doozy!
source

Now let’s jump ahead to the year 1985. Aiming to test the potential of ivermectin, a drug used to treat roundworms, against mosquitoes, a team lead by Pampiglione mixed it with blood before feeding it to these insects. Indeed, the mosquitoes died after consuming the blood with ivermectin.

🙏❤
edit on (1/28/2222 by loveguy because:
beneficence

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This idiocy needs to end. Dr. Death Fauci used orphan black children as guinea pigs early in his career and even infected at least some of those orphan black children with HIV and made sure these children didn't have anyone to protect them. Now Fauci is openly advocating for using an experimental vaccine on the most vulnerable human population when such experimental vaccines have a high percentage of very serious side effects that affect young adults and even adults.

posted on Jan, 28 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I shared this in another thread, but if you fast forward to about 22:00, you may find what these doctors have to say about this, very interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I won't trust the integrity of the Pfizer trials. The deceptive way that they handled the first so-called trials is getting attention now.
The Brianne Dressen testimony not only shows how they falsified trial results the first time, but also how they treated volunteers.
Brianne was Pfizer-removed from the study because she had adverse reactions that are severe. Then, they reneged on the promised financial and medical assistance for her injuries. They simply cut her out and ignored her.
Pfizer's recent past is enough to distrust their results, and it shows incentive for them to manipulate the study even more now. I would not be the least bit surprised if some of the child participants receive saline, yet are run through the trial as an actual vaccine recipient simply to avoid adverse reactions.
Come to think of it, the rest of Pfizer's past is a red flag as well. Honestly, why would any credible scientist even be interested that Pfizer is running a study at all? They have a long history of fraudulent studies.
As far as the parents are concerned, I can't imagine subjecting my children to any experimental drugs, let alone a therapy that modifies their genes. Their mRNA vaccines weren't even shown to be safe on animals first. In fact, they were shown to be unsafe. I can't relate with the parents. I wouldn't subject my dog to it, let alone my children.
edit on 29-1-2022 by Wisenox because: Completed sentence fragment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join