It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Proposes Three Shot Series for Babies 6-Months-Old Up to Children 4-Years-Old

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What could go right with such a decision? So much could go wrong. 99.9+% survival rate in children isn't high enough?!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hearing this makes me want to stop vaccinations all together.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Juicer66
What are the betting odds that Mengele Fauci is alive at year end ? A million to one ?

Once the Sheeple realise the depth of the Covid Hoax and its evil motivation , there will be horrible revenge .

I wish the vilest and prolonged agonies for Fauci and the other evil ones .

These are doubtless the wrong things to wish for but I am happy to make an exception in the face of this inhumanity .

We will not upvote this because it is not the path to go down. He should be arrested and tried fairly is my stance from day one of my understanding of his actions.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Do you think I am one?

Unca Carpy ain't no shill imo. That's a rather offensive suggestion.

No, the bony-one is, at least on the issue of covid "vaccines," some kind of wild-eyed true believer is my best guess. Reasons are hard to speculate. Politics? Propagandized? Naturally Obedient? Fear of adverse affects down the road and needs a blanky?

Can't be "science." If they do say "Science" then it basically means "All Of The Above."

Seriously though. This is crazy talk at this point to be discussing mRNA tech for babies in relation to covid or immediacy. Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Trust your Uncle!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Except those jabs are for conditions that actually threaten the health of children.

Ummm... no. HepB is not something a newborn is at risk of - yes they can get it before being born, or at childbirth, but the vaccine doesn't protect them from those.

After that, the risk goes up when they start having sex.

There are many other vaccines that are given to infants that they are basically at ZERO risk of, and those should be ended immediately.

Of course, I'm a rabid anti-vaxxer, so I believe that NO vaccines should be made mandatory. Let the docs suggest all they want, let the schools make all the recommendations, they want, but no, medical decisions should be a personal choice, with no repercussions if I don't do what you think I should do.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Thats a pretty ignorant response. No one I know has ever been to jail. Does that mean no one has been to jail? Clearly not, so perhaps throw away the anecdotes. Now, tell us how many people have dies from taking the vaccination. If you don't know, you'd be ignorant to have an opinion on the subject wouldn't you? I'm also vaccinated, with no side effects, but am hardly ignorant enough to suggest anything beyond my own personal experience. I also wouldn't tell someone they need to be vaccinated. You sound like a real POS.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
Hearing this makes me want to stop vaccinations all together.

Good luck with that!

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Does Anthony fauci have grandchildren?

I'm sure they're exempt.

Like all of the members of Congress, their staffers and families, along with officials at the white house.

They are all exempt from being vaccinated.

That is not an accident.

Only a fool would dismiss high level people avoiding the vaccine.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thank goodness the vaccinations are no longer mandatory!

If a parent vaccinates their children, and those children develop diseases and illnesses as they grow up, that's entirely the parents fault.

We can act with disgust, but the parents will have to live with the consequences of their bad decision.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks they should get this for their kid should go to the CDC and look up just how many deaths of children under 5 since the beginning of covid. That data is pretty easy. Then find out how many had severe comorbidities. Then look at the adverse ...oh never mind. You aren't even going to check the first statistic.

Aww heck. I'll give it to you :data.cdc.gov...

If you do jab your 4 year old, statistically you need to decide what it means to help or hurt your children (it's not hard)-- the math doesn't lie.
edit on 27-1-2022 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Smigg

Not without understanding why mass formation psychosis has so much explanatory power.

Stockholm syndrome.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
# this guy. Seriously, how this dude not been tarred and feathered on the streets yet is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

All I gotta do is say no.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Has a chart been published that compares the odds of a 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc, year old being health-damaged by the vaccine, vs by Covid-19?

If/when one appears and the Vaccine is demonstrated to cause more health issues than Covid-19 in our young people, that chart needs to be plastered all over the internet, and also passed around at meetings.

The Pharmaceuticals and Medical complex are paying our CDC to get our children set up with long-term health problems. Trillions of dollars will be generated for the medical community over the years.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what is the acceptable death rate? I'm just curious.

As long as one person survives to virtue-signal then the trial is a success and the treatment gets approved.

Have you never even looked at the FDA handbook?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
# this guy. Seriously, how this dude not been tarred and feathered on the streets yet is beyond me.

I don't think any child's illness has been traced to the vaccine....or if it has, the illness hasn't been too severe.

Just amongst the people I know, Fauci or Walensky (CDC Director) would be removed from this world if their children were severely injured by the Covid vaccine, if it was a "forced" vaccination.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Since pro-vax parents are probably going to do this anyway you're not really calling anybody out about anything.

you're doing the equivalent of suggesting that someone whose owned the last three iPhones has to buy the next model or they're a hypocrite.

I've got no problem with my kids getting the shot, my free mason relatives so it's pretty much a dead cert that it's safe.

I gave you the data that showed that children are more at risk from the vax than COVID, using "official" data.

You replied TLDR.

Run away troll, run away. That's what you do best when presented with data.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

All I gotta do is say no.

Good for you.

Me says no, too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join