It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Proposes Three Shot Series for Babies 6-Months-Old Up to Children 4-Years-Old

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
From the NYT:

Two clinical trials of the Pfizer vaccine on children ages 6 months to 2 years old, and ages 2 to 4 are underway, but the older group hasn’t yet met standards, White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said at a press conference.

“Dose and regimen for children 6 months to 24 months worked well, but it turned out the other group from 24 months to 4 years did not yet reach the level of non-inferiority, so the studies are continued,” Fauci said, referencing effectiveness standard comparison to adults.

“It looks like it will be a three-dose regimen. I don’t think we can predict when we will see it [approved],” he said — adding he can’t speak for the Food and Drug Administration.

While countries like Sweden have disallowed the covid shots for ages 5-12, the USA keeps ramping it up, now 3 shots for 6 month old's. I'm not sure 3 shots is enough. Perhaps we should look into 6 shots? I don't think clinical trials are even necessary anymore. We should just immediately release drugs with zero testing, and if we do any "trials", wait 90 years to release the results.

SOURCE Video

Twitter link
edit on 27-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

what is the acceptable death rate? I'm just curious.

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Any parent who jabs their kids with this # are derelict.
edit on 1 27 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Does Anthony fauci have grandchildren?

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not for much longer!

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"The ones we fail to abort...we will inoculate! Moloch will be pleased."

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Surely this will wake Americans up, this is beyond insanity, why are parents injecting their children with an experimental drug for no reason, there is no reason to do that ??

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Not without understanding why mass formation psychosis has so much explanatory power.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: carewemust

Not for much longer!

These idiots in the news media never ask Fauci about his own family being vaccinated.

He got mad at Congress for asking how many people in his Department were vaccinated.

He replied "about 50%" and gave them a look that could kill.

They have never asked him that question again.

If we can't get the right people in control of Congress this november, it's going to be necessary for the American people to take action. And it won't be pretty.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If he does, I'd bet they aren't vaccinated.
This is heartbreaking news. It's been reported that Pfizer removed people in the original study group who reported adverse effects, and lied by saying they 'chose' to leave the study. They unblinded the study in the early stages and began vaccinating those who had gotten the placebo- rendering all study data compromised.
To want to vaccinate infants is just evil, and hopefully the majority parents care enough to protect their babies.
This is the definition of retroactive abortion.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Sounds like a normal round of childhood vaccinations to me.

HepB is done like this

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
"The ones we fail to abort...we will inoculate! Moloch will be pleased."

Pass them through the fire.

This # keeps getting sicker and sicker.

Are we out of guinea pigs or what?

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Since pro-vax parents are probably going to do this anyway you're not really calling anybody out about anything.

you're doing the equivalent of suggesting that someone whose owned the last three iPhones has to buy the next model or they're a hypocrite.

I've got no problem with my kids getting the shot, my free mason relatives so it's pretty much a dead cert that it's safe.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

With one littler difference is an experimental jab and is not and never was a vaccine

This unacceptable and parent should say not to children and puppy killer Fascist Fauci.

These babies will suffer side effects for life with this experimental jabs and many can die.

Is nothing short of child abuse.

edit on 27-1-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I think the shills on here should volunteer to be the first to vaccinate their babies with 3 shots. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Right?

That's a bit immature.

Like, anyone who has a different opinion to you gets called by you, a "shill"?

Grow up.

Are you admitting you're a shill?!

You realize you didn't have to respond to my post and defend yourself? Lmao!
edit on 27-1-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Since pro-vax parents are probably going to do this anyway you're not really calling anybody out about anything.

you're doing the equivalent of suggesting that someone whose owned the last three iPhones has to buy the next model or they're a hypocrite.

I've got no problem with my kids getting the shot, my free mason relatives so it's pretty much a dead cert that it's safe.

Go for it. Your trust in government and big pharma is unmatched. No data needed, only blind trust.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

This might be a new concept to you but the people who are saying that the vax is safe sincerely believe that it is safe, so there is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't encourage their families to get it.

I believe that the vax is safe, I've had it, and I will happily tell my family and friends that they should get it.

You all seem to think that there's this titanic great conspiracy going on, and that everyone and their dog is a part of it, well, I seem to have been left off of the memo, and so has everyone that I know, so we're not faking any data or holding anything back, which kind of debunks the whole everyone is in on it thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm sure they're exempt.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join