It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's territorial demands reminiscent of Nazi Germany

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Times have changed, but the neighborhood has not. There is no excuse to howl for help from the neighbor who moved to a different town when you already have a block full of neighbors to turn to.

And if in reality thats actually been tried & snubbed at the table, then you might want to think about why.

I dont give a # who gets Ukriane, I'd tell the Japanese the same # if China sniffed at them, "Sorry about the past yo, but this is your cultural beef to handle, not mine!"

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

You know Ukrainians and Russians are the same people, right?

I have scores of Ukranian and Russian friends and family, and none of them agree with you.

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

The US should really worry about our own Southern border and leave Russia and the Ukraine alone, it's not their business,.

I'll give you this much though, your name? Spot-on.

🤣🤣🤣🥥🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Why isn't the U.S. placing Sanctions on Russia BEFORE they "move" ?

They can always rescind LATER !! 💎

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Why isn't the U.S. placing Sanctions on Russia BEFORE they "move" ?

They can always rescind LATER !! 💎

Because biden desperately needs this sideshow to help his party in November.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
What’s ironic is that the election of Trump persuaded Putin that the west could elect a crazy man outside of the mainstream one day and that could be a threat to Russia. Therefore, it’s wise to get his border protection in order.

Russia has at least a whole army or two at the border, probably at least four to six Corps. The west getting 8000 troops activated is a joke. That’s not even a division.

Funny, putin didn't act when Trump would respond, only when the dementia patient would be 'calling the shots'.

Doesn't matter if russia sent 5 divisions to Ukraine.

Two hours after an actual attack by American forces in the air, a few brigades would be walking home.

We need no ground forces.

Why is biden threatening to use American troops as crash test dummies standing between two warring forces?

Dumbest move by a potus since johnson.

Unless it's just a show to help democrats in November.

edit on 25-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Dupe

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

There is no excuse to howl for help from the neighbor who moved to a different town when you already have a block full of neighbors to turn to.

Excuse? No.

But i think you've been locked up in COVID quarantine too long that you've forgotten how "neighbors" work. You call on the people you can trust, even IF they've moved to a "different town".... you dont ask your new neighbors "Mind taking a few hours away from whatever youre doing to help me build my deck?".

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Very great leader Putin will ride triumphant into Ukraine on majestic stallion while no wear restrictive shirt garments to show inferior other nations how powerful man he is. Most loved leader Putin also personally restart very safe RBMK reactor at Chernobyl which only fail because pig dog CIA tamper with flawless design. Once copious energy flow into backwards country of Ukraine happy Rooshens then drink stronk vodka and toast glorious victory over puny foe.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Rooshens then drink stronk vodka and toast glorious victory over puny foe.

You are forgettink one ting, in Roosha, wodka drink ewe.
edit on 25-1-2022 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
🤣☠️Ukraine Slams Biden Admin’s Hysterics; Says Americans Are Safer In Kyiv Than LA

Despite the White House claiming that Ukraine has become a “dangerous situation” for diplomats and their families, sources close to Ukrainian President Zelensky told Buzzfeed that Zelensky “does not think there’s any remotely imminent threat to Kyiv.”

The source called Biden’s State Department’s announcement of the voluntary and mandatory withdrawal of American diplomats and their families out of Ukraine “extremely disappointing,” highlighting that the “US was the first to announce this.”

“Quite frankly,” the source said, “these Americans are safer in Kyiv than they are in Los Angeles … or any other crime-ridden city in the US.”

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

🤣☠️Ukraine Slams Biden Admin’s Hysterics; Says Americans Are Safer In Kyiv Than LA

Despite the White House claiming that Ukraine has become a “dangerous situation” for diplomats and their families, sources close to Ukrainian President Zelensky told Buzzfeed that Zelensky “does not think there’s any remotely imminent threat to Kyiv.”

The source called Biden’s State Department’s announcement of the voluntary and mandatory withdrawal of American diplomats and their families out of Ukraine “extremely disappointing,” highlighting that the “US was the first to announce this.”

“Quite frankly,” the source said, “these Americans are safer in Kyiv than they are in Los Angeles … or any other crime-ridden city in the US.”

Definately safer than being black in Chicago.

Hurts quite a bit to have to make the above accurate statement.

Hilarious that even Ukraine is calling out joe for ramping up the histrionics in an effort to help democrats in November!!!

Does anyone need further examples of the democrat party propaganda machine at work?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ahhhh Brandon Tatum..... one of my favorite POC, him and Stevie Knight. Both are often right on the mark about societal issues, but his ability to completely comprehend foreign affairs is suspect to me.

I mean let's face some realities here Xuen, you're always the first one to chastise people for "sources say", and everything that follows after that..... well I find it incredibly unrealistic that Brandon Tatum has "sources" in Ukraine that would negate the current situation - though in fairness to him and you, I do think the attitude in Ukraine is slightly less panicked than US media would portray - and if we all want to be honest with ourselves, any media outlet that blatantly calls themselves Right wing or Left wing or Liberal or Conservative, probably cant be trusted to give an unbiased account of report.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

That's it !!

Make it my fault roflmao 🤣🤣

Especially since I made no comment about the content 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That's it !!

Make it my fault roflmao 🤣🤣

Especially since I made no comment about the content 🤣🤣

🤣🤣

LOL no no, im not making it your fault!!!!

Just sayin that you have this sniping way of doing that hahaha

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Russian invasion revealed as a hoax, NATO crumbles as Hungary & Croatia withdraw support for Ukraine

Hoax parthogenetic (invented) conflict

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I mean what could possibly go wrong?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Putin wins again

Biden wonders why?

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

www.dailymail.co.uk... ue-escalate.html

Holy disinformation, Batman!

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RIPMH370

Biden wonders why?

putin has 80 operational modern tanks.

Almost half of them are parked on Ukraine's border.

The rest of the 30,000 rusting hulks are waiting for someone to turn them into scrap metal.

We have zero reason to fear russia's military capabilities, and zero reason to even send a single American soldier.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RIPMH370

So putin didn't move tanks to Ukraine's border and threaten ww3 if anyone else got involved?

Completely absurd.

But a creative way to cya.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join