It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Cough

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: DBCowboy

Another positive test??

So much for natural immunity.

Do you mean so much for the vaccine and the tests ? Natural immunity has been the best prevention since the end of time . Why are you trying to misinform ?

Its his shtick.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: chr0naut

So, do you know anyone immune to the cold??

That is my point.

I sure as heck don't...wish I was.

Odd thing is, I attract colds like sponges attract water...always have. Yet, all the exposure I've had to Covid, and every single test I've taken, negative--7 tests, and probably more in the future...

The thing is, the common cold hasn't killed one out of every hundred that get it.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The thing is, the common cold hasn't killed one out of every hundred that get it.

False.

People exposed for the first time suffered a greater risk.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Another positive test??

So natural Immunity means your incapable of contracting the Virus ?

Or does it mean your body is naturally Capable of Fighting the Virus keeping you from getting to sick ?

lets not be intentionally dishonest chr0

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

Another positive test??

Do you mean so much for the vaccine and the tests ? Natural immunity has been the best prevention since the beginning of time . Why are you trying to misinform ?

Did natural immunity save any of those who died of the 1918 flu? Polio? Smallpox? Tetanus? Diptheria? Pertussis? Mumps? Tuberculosis? Ebola? Plague? Anthrax? Not to mention more modern infectious diseases?

Sounds like you are ignoring the fact that natural immunity has also failed, too, and frequently.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, especially if you've caught omicron flavor. Research oil of oregano in case you do take a turn for the worse.
edit on 20 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

False.

People exposed for the first time suffered a greater risk.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. That was why everyone was concerned that SARS-CoV-2 was a novel virus.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Get well soon!!

Glad you remain in fighting spirit !

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Another positive test??

So natural Immunity means your incapable of contracting the Virus ?

Or does it mean your body is naturally Capable of Fighting the Virus keeping you from getting to sick ?

What, breakthrough cases? Or other strains that have variable deadliness? Or the cases of someone who is hospitalized and dies on their second bout?

And there is also the fact that vaccination only activates natural immune response, even before you get the disease. There's hardly any difference between natural immune response and vaccinated immune response.

edit on 20/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Not even close mate .

it's 1 in 500 in the USA .

and that's assuming no padded numbers , no comorbidity , no mislabeling deaths .

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

1918 flu? Polio? Smallpox? Tetanus? Diptheria? Pertussis? Mumps? Tuberculosis? Ebola? Plague? Anthrax?

None of those were Vaccinated using MRNA were they ? Not to mention How could you compare Sars-Cov19 to any of them with the exception of the Flu .

What, breakthrough cases? Or other strains that have variable deadliness? Or the cases of someone who is hospitalized and dies on their second bout?

The CDC has never confirmed a person contracting Covid-19 twice .

There's hardly any difference between natural immune response and vaccinated immune response.

So then why the push for the Vaccine ? Vaccinated people catch the Virus Unvaccinated people catch the Virus .
edit on 20-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Another positive test??

So natural Immunity means your incapable of contracting the Virate.
What "second bouts"?
Faulty PCR test with the cycles jacked up high enough give a false positive (Asymptomatic) test is the only cause of a "second bout".
Even the CDC had to finally admit hat they knew of no cases where someone has gotten Sars-cov-2 twice.

And there is also the fact that vaccination only activates natural immune response, even before you get the disease. There's hardly any difference between natural immune response and vaccinated immune response.

What second bout?
You mean the jacked up PCR test with the cycles set up so high they were saying people were positive but "Asymptomatic "?
There are little to no 'second bouts'.
edit on 20-12-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Not even close mate .

and that's assuming no padded numbers , no comorbidity , no mislabeling deaths .

Yeah, if we totally ignore the numbers of dead from COVID-19, in the hundreds of thousands in the USA alone, and millions worldwide, we could say that no-one dies of it.

Or, perhaps we could say that the tests don't work, because they have (tiny) measurement errors?

Or, perhaps millions of people all died in a motorbike accident and the people filling up hospital wards worldwide and dying of ARDS and pneumonias were all in such mislabelled trauma situations?

Or, perhaps, you have no real source for any of the guestimated rubbery figures that inform your opinion? Which means that your opinion, based as it is upon almost nothing at all, is not well supported?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Not even close mate .

Yeah, if we totally ignore the numbers of dead from COVID-19, in the hundreds of thousands in the USA alone, and millions worldwide, we could say that no-one dies of it.

Or, perhaps we could say that the tests don't work, because they have (tiny) measurement errors?

Or, perhaps millions of people all died in a motorbike accident and the people filling up hospital wards worldwide and dying of ARDS and pneumonias were all in such mislabelled trauma situations?

Or, perhaps, you have no real source for any of the guestimated rubbery figures that inform your opinion? Which means that your opinion, based as it is upon almost nothing at all, is not well supported?

Dies FROM...
Dies WITH...
There is a huge difference but they count them all.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Erm...

I have been informed by males in my life that catching the common cold is actually worse than death for men.

Strong manly males that have been in combat, can do their own stitches (or just rub dirt in the wound) have told me that a man with a cold can give a woman who has birthed a child without anesthesia a pointer or two on how to deal with the pain of having the common cold if you have testicles.

Stay strong, Brother!

I can't imagine the horrific things you are going through right now.

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmMon, 20 Dec 2021 21:35:47 -060035 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Not even close mate .

The numbers 1 in 500 come directly from the CDC .

Let me give you a scenario , A woman limps into the Hospital She has shin splints . The hospital puts the woman in an exam room and just as a precaution test her for Covid-19 .

She Test positive even though she had no Idea she was infected with the Virus , The hospital decides to admit her and keep her for a day or two she is older and a little over weight so they are being cautious .

While at the hospital she takes turn for the worst , the doctors run some test diagnose she is infected with MRSA its a common staph infection contracted in Hospitals .

She dies .

On the paperwork the hospital puts she Tested positive for Covid-19 , and therefore Complications of Covid-19 and MRSA are ruled the cause of death .

And check she is counted as a Covid-19 death .... Did she die of Covid-19 ? No she had shin splints and MRSA killed her .

How many times do you think something like this has happened in a Hospital ?
edit on 20-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: musicismagic
You know by now that honey is your best defense. Also chicken soup with the neck and other bone parts and make sure you use American grown garlic in that soup.

We use a witches brew made of the peals of 4 grapefruits and 4 lemons add a gallon of water boil for 20 minutes with the lid on
, let cool to room temperature, strain out the peals. Drink one cup three times a day. It works like a charm, loaded with vitamin C and quinine.

Ps I made this for my wife. After pealing the grapefruits I squeezed and captured the juice, added salt and vodka. Salty dog. She saw it and said, oh thank you and stole my drink.

Anything as long as she feels better.

God bless your beautiful soul.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

1918 flu? Polio? Smallpox? Tetanus? Diptheria? Pertussis? Mumps? Tuberculosis? Ebola? Plague? Anthrax?

None of those were Vaccinated using MRNA were they ? Not to mention How could you compare Sars-Cov19 to any of them with the exception of the Flu .

No, we were discussing natural immunity. In all these cases, natural immunity failed to protect tens of millions of people from dying.

The CDC has never confirmed a person contracting Covid-19 twice.

I thought you didn't trust the CDC and the 'authorities'?

DC Cowboy, in this very thread, confirmed it. Are you suggesting they lied?

There's hardly any difference between natural immune response and vaccinated immune response.
So then why the push for the Vaccine ? Vaccinated people catch the Virus Unvaccinated people catch the Virus.

More than 1 in a hundred who are unvaccinated, die of COVID-19. That was established well before the vaccines were administered to the public. That is how the virus affects the unvaccinated.

Although not perfectly protective, vaccination does give protection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join