It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Cough

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Look folks, for some this has been a devastating virus, people have died and I get that. I understand and sympathize. It breaks ny heart to see those suffering.

I'm currently in my 4th quarantine with another positive test. And I have a cold. It's sucky and I whine a lot but I'm not going to die.

I'm saddened by everyone who has had to suffer through this Chinese bioterrorist attack.

As someone who is of the unvaxxed and evil living with the vaxxed who are wonderful, we all just have to accept this ugly fact that sometimes life isn't fair. Sometimes life isn't kind. It hurts and it sucks and it's wrong and it's terrible.

I'm never going to advocate for or against the vaccine. Personally I think it's more an antidote for the Chinese bioweapon funded by American taxpayers than it is a simple virus but that's me.

The one thing I will say is to calm the #### down, think rationally, and never trust the media, internet or any god-damned politician.

We're all individuals, all special in our own way.

We'll get through this if we can just keep the assholes quiet and beaten down instead of letting them, the loud, ignorant Kevins and Karens rule what we do.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You know by now that honey is your best defense. Also chicken soup with the neck and other bone parts and make sure you use American grown garlic in that soup.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The internet is valuable in many , many cases so in a way, just throw out the bs on it and you'll be fine.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Technically, it would be an US bioweapon made in CHAINAH. But since we've had two distinct strains in the beginning of the outbreak, it's not even that.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

With all due respect DB, the are still on the offensive. Lockdowns, mandates, media and culture are the weapons used......for now.

Maybe that's all it will ever be.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

With all due respect DB, the are still on the offensive. Lockdowns, mandates, media and culture are the weapons used......for now.

Maybe that's all it will ever be.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry. The covid test is positive with normal influenza strains.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
You know by now that honey is your best defense. Also chicken soup with the neck and other bone parts and make sure you use American grown garlic in that soup.

We use a witches brew made of the peals of 4 grapefruits and 4 lemons add a gallon of water boil for 20 minutes with the lid on
, let cool to room temperature, strain out the peals. Drink one cup three times a day. It works like a charm, loaded with vitamin C and quinine.

Ps I made this for my wife. After pealing the grapefruits I squeezed and captured the juice, added salt and vodka. Salty dog. She saw it and said, oh thank you and stole my drink.

Anything as long as she feels better.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I love the word-play, it's why I stole it.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wishing you a speedy recover. Colds suck, so spend lost of time whining on the internet until you're over it and have to go back to work.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Will have to try it

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: M5xaz

I love the word-play, it's why I stole it.

Again (again)?

*coughs*

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just learned of the FIRST Covid death of person I sorta know (he's my wife's, niece's, boyfriend's brother).

He was 500lbs.

Ruled as a Covid death.
edit on 20-12-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Ps I made this for my wife. After pealing the grapefruits I squeezed and captured the juice, added salt and vodka. Salty dog. She saw it and said, oh thank you and stole my drink.

I first read that as "Sneezed and captured the juices". I was like "WHAT THE HELL!!!" witches brew aright. Then I reread it correctly. Not as comedic but still good info.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Another positive test??

So much for natural immunity.

edit on 20/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Another positive test??

Yeah, and it's actly just like a corona virus.

Like a cold.

*koff-koff*

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

So, do you know anyone immune to the cold??

I sure as heck don't...wish I was.

Odd thing is, I attract colds like sponges attract water...always have. Yet, all the exposure I've had to Covid, and every single test I've taken, negative--7 tests, and probably more in the future...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Another positive test??

Do you mean so much for the vaccine and the tests ? Natural immunity has been the best prevention since the beginning of time . Why are you trying to misinform ?
edit on 20-12-2021 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Also considering the fact DBC isn’t the best example of health and has underlying immune issues there goes the notion of a killer virus.

a reply to: chr0naut

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join