It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Cough

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

To suggest that people are being misdiagnosed all over the place, and that there is a giant conspiracy of tens of thousands of doctors and health workers to mislead everyone else, says a lot about you.

This is actually the undoing of a lot of the conspiracies on this site, the sheer number of people who would need to be involved in order to maintain it.

Even to do something like underreporting flu cases would require 10s of thousands of people to be complicit for a single state. As reports come in from so many sources.

To fake this many deaths as being from covid would need corrupt people at every level in every institution, in every country.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm just going to say this.

I don't care if natural immunity is more or less effective than this mRna shot.

I am simply never going to put a rushed, largely experimental therapy that has not been tested and retested in a lab for an extended period of time to ensure it's efficacy without long term catastrophic outcomes, into my body.

fin

Just spent a week in hospital, some ladies were coming around asking patients if we were likely to get the jab... I said "Not with my current immune system", the bloke next to me just outright said "No."... I bet he's put higher up on the list when it becomes compulsory, as I gave them reason to deliberate over my answer...

The only man processed chemical that I will willingly take, is coffee.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Any truth to the story that FEMA will pay families $9000 for burial costs if a family member's death certificate is listed as Covid-related?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

To suggest that people are being misdiagnosed all over the place, and that there is a giant conspiracy of tens of thousands of doctors and health workers to mislead everyone else, says a lot about you.

This is actually the undoing of a lot of the conspiracies on this site, the sheer number of people who would need to be involved in order to maintain it.

Even to do something like underreporting flu cases would require 10s of thousands of people to be complicit for a single state. As reports come in from so many sources.

To fake this many deaths as being from covid would need corrupt people at every level in every institution, in every country.

so the conclusion is, we no longer have to worry about the flu, ever. We beat it. It's dead. Time to celebrate!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It has been sad to see grown men acting like little crybabies, masking up, playing with hand sanitizer, getting injected with these cashgrab treatments, that were manufactured,shipped and stored god knows when and how.

Absolutely ridiculous.

If they want to inject me by force in the end, its gonna be over my dead body.
All this BS because of the flu.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

What are you talking about?

Give me an unlimited supply of DSL and i can show you how to control the entire population. That is just one method, and there are thousands of ways to achieve the same thing. I could make you believe that i am your Father and your Mother, split your personality in to a thousand little pieces.

Besides man, did you start reading about conspiracy theories like yesterday? Ever heard of secret societies? When you look at all them as one entity, they are in every level,in every institution,in every country.
edit on 21-12-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The problem is the MRNA instructs your immune response to attack a single viral type. It then out competes your natural T-cells allowing any other pathogen to freely attack your system. This is acquired immuno-deficiency, very similar to AIDS. The inversion here is the "protection' of the jab makes one vulnerable to all manner of disease.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

So your point is that this is the common cold only one that kills 1 out of every 100 who get it? Considering the vaccines do dick to prevent it, I guess we're screwed.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: musicismagic
You know by now that honey is your best defense. Also chicken soup with the neck and other bone parts and make sure you use American grown garlic in that soup.

We use a witches brew made of the peals of 4 grapefruits and 4 lemons add a gallon of water boil for 20 minutes with the lid on
, let cool to room temperature, strain out the peals. Drink one cup three times a day. It works like a charm, loaded with vitamin C and quinine.

Ps I made this for my wife. After pealing the grapefruits I squeezed and captured the juice, added salt and vodka. Salty dog. She saw it and said, oh thank you and stole my drink.

Anything as long as she feels better.

I had a very bad cold back in August, NOT covid, and I made this! I found it in a holistic group on FB. I also put lemon in my huge gallon of water I carried around. It helped alot!

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Stop being disingenuous. Either you have zero idea how natural immunity works or you're intentionally being an idiot.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Just so. My mom is in that boat - cancer and dodging COVID. We aren't having Christmas this year for that reason.

And yes, you take care of colds because they can and do progress. I am prone to sinus trouble, but what I have to watch for is the rare cold that gets down into my chest. I take care of myself, but if I ignore it, I can get bronchitis that won't let go.

They constantly talk about how you can get those secondary infections that progress. The next step after bronchitis is pneumonia. I have never gotten there, but I don't play, either.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If that were the case, then everyone would have everything, and badly. But that's not happening. I have had two extremely mild colds since my shots. The last one was barely worthy of the name and couldn't even be bothered to produce a fever. That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago now. This about the average for illness for me in a given your - 1 to 2 colds. And these were less bad than average.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have no problem with vaccines, in fact they have alleviated a great deal of suffering.
I do have a huge concern that issues surrounding public health allow those in power to suspend civil liberty at their pleasure, according to their perceived authority to do so, given a perceived threat.

TPTB continuously demonstrate that they have no clue what they are doing.
I'm not sure that the correct measures have be taken.
I'm not sure the threat warrants giving TPTB extraordinary powers.

I'm not against vaccines,
I am against what amounts to coercion, under circumstances with spurious information.

It amounts to argumentum ad ignorantiam

I feel that, when and if there is a more dangerous situation, TPTB have revealed thee selves to panic.

I do suppose that a pandemic of an infectious disease can be understood to be a matter of national security.

How quickly do they push that button ?

For over zealous reformers, a state of emergency is just what the doctor ordered.

The idea of a Tyranical government deriving its' power from the medical profession has conceivable terrifying possibilities.
much more so than the actual facts, of the actual current situation aka COVID-19.

I suppose only time will tell if TPTB will remain entitled to act in they manner they do.
If the COVID crisis does not turn into what they thought it could be, can they really be taken seriously again.

Yet the very real possibility of very dangerous and infectious diseases in the future, still remains.

It is a double bind.

edit on 0000001211441211America/Chicago21 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Joe Biden was your plumber. physician, roofer, auto mechanic, financial advisor, would you trust anything the old # says or does?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut

The thing is, the common cold hasn't killed one out of every hundred that get it.

Good God what horrible satanic sickness do you know that does this?

1% is a relatively low CFR for a pathogenic disease.

However, other higher pathogenic diseases aren't usually as infectious.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So, if you did have COVID-19 a year ago, and you tested positive again, you personally would be another case showing natural immunity is insufficient to protect from reinfection with COVID-19, even in the short duration of "about a year".

I didn't say I tested Positive again , and for the love of God Mate Vaccines and Natural Immunity do not keep you from contracting the Virus they simply keep you from getting to sick . I feel Like I've said that fifty times already.

Yes. Totally normal. The flu is notably seasonal.

I think you misunderstand , I'm not talking about catching the Flu each time it mutates in a new season . I'm talking about these cases where people are testing positive for Covid-19 4-5 and 6 times in a single year .

Being reinfected with the same variant over and over again is ridiculous and not the way a virus works .

One of two things happening here , one the test they are using trips positive when it see's dead virus in someones body or Sars-Cov19 has been tampered with in a Lab giving it the ability to reinfect people.

Eh, what? You just said you had COVID-19 about a year ago and now you think you have it again, but you only had it once in your life and never again?

I have only had it once and I've had no test to confirm this Cold I have currently is Covid-19 , I'm simply suggesting the PCR test would read the Dead virus in my body and trip positive .

People are testing Positive for reinfection of the same Variant whether they are vaccinated or have natural immunity , and I'm telling you that is not how a Virus works . Have you ever met someone or even heard of someone who has been infected with the Seasonal Flu 3 or 4 times in a year ?

It does not happen.

edit on 21-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

edit on 21-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

There's hardly any difference between natural immune response and vaccinated immune response.

Oh, really?

So you have absolute proof that the antibodies produced during exposure to the virus are only against the spike protein? Could you be so kind as to grace us with that little bit of scientific analysis? Because I have not seen that proven, anywhere. Why have you been keeping this to yourself?

Typical natural immunity attacks a virus on multiple vectors.

TheRedneck

Without doubt, there are other antibodies to other proteins created by natural immune processes. However, the spike protein is on the outside of the viral surface and presents the most available part of the virus to detect.

The other proteins are within the viral package and are not released until the virus shell is disrupted upon entering the cell.

The most usual antibody and T-cell immune response occurs outside, or at the surface of cells, and so the immune system would not detect the other proteins unless, or until, they also present at the surface of an infected cell (as part of that cells' waste disposal mechanism).

This was what made the spike protein mechanism such a good prospect for vaccine companies to build their vaccines around, and why nearly every COVID-19 vaccine producer is using that particular mechanism.

edit on 21/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So your point is that this is the common cold only one that kills 1 out of every 100 who get it? Considering the vaccines do dick to prevent it, I guess we're screwed.

You seem to have totally misunderstood what I posted, and the effects of the vaccines.

The COVID-19 vaccines all have different, but published levels of effectiveness greater than 70%. Where a vaccine is effective, it prevents an infection gaining a foothold sufficient to prevent severe illness, and also it reduces the duration of infectious retransmission, significantly.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Stop being disingenuous. Either you have zero idea how natural immunity works or you're intentionally being an idiot.

Neither.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I have a Cold Right now , but if I had a test for Covid-19 I'll bet my pathetic salary I would test positive . So do I have a Cold or Covid-19 ?

Meh, depends on where you are maybe. In a non profit medical system, I know 3 people last week with cold symptoms who got tested. Turns out all three were negative for the vid..they have a cold

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join