It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Cough

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Enzo954
I just can't keep my fat ass seated or in bed when I know I should be.

I'm the same way when sick. Hate sitting around.

And don't be so hard on yourself. You are in shape.

Round is totally a shape.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Twitter statistics! How could I have been so blind... that has to be more accurate than official data.

I assume those tweets were peer-reviewed even.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Enzo954

Great news!

One piece of advice is to stay watchful for pneumonia. Chances are it'll not happen, but sometimes pneumonia can become a problem after the virus has run its course.

As has been stated, take your time. Your body needs time to heal.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Twitter statistics! How could I have been so blind... that has to be more accurate than official data.

I assume those tweets were peer-reviewed even.

TheRedneck

They were from the New Zealand Ministry of Health, as clearly attributed. Just because it was reposted on Twitter, doesn't change its official source.

(It like when that POtuS used the same social media for all sorts of US official business. You should remember that)?

edit on 24/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, So my family all had covid when it first came out 2 years ago. Worst flu I've ever had. Fever for 4-5 days, body aches...blah..blah blah...and we all survived.
Fast forward to Dec 10th, 2021. My daughters boyfriend gets covid for the first time. He actually went to the hospital to get tested and came out positive. He had the same symptoms we had 2 years ago.

A few days later my daughter starts feeling sick. She told me she wasn't feeling as sick as as her boyfriend but she can't taste or smell. I take her to the doctor. She tests negative for covid.
The doctor told us that she couldn't get covid just by being around someone who has covid. Wait What?

I was confused. The doctor ended up giving my daughter a prescription for a possible sinus infection. Was told she'd be able to smell in about 3 days. 3 days come and go. 5 days come and go. Still no smell or taste and she's feeling fine. No sinus problems at all.

Now it's my turn. I just ended up getting sick. Fever for 2 days, coughing and plugged head. Sounds like a typical flu. I'm on day 4 and my coughing has stopped. Just feeling very tired. Odd thing is however, I have no taste or smell now. Hoping it's nothing more than a plugged head. Just wondering if anyone else has had the weird symptoms or no taste or smell.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whatswrongwithyourdog

My wife would say I have great taste

But no, no weird symptoms.

Best wishes for a quick recovery!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatswrongwithyourdog
Ok, So my family all had covid when it first came out 2 years ago. Worst flu I've ever had. Fever for 4-5 days, body aches...blah..blah blah...and we all survived.
Fast forward to Dec 10th, 2021. My daughters boyfriend gets covid for the first time. He actually went to the hospital to get tested and came out positive. He had the same symptoms we had 2 years ago.

A few days later my daughter starts feeling sick. She told me she wasn't feeling as sick as as her boyfriend but she can't taste or smell. I take her to the doctor. She tests negative for covid.
The doctor told us that she couldn't get covid just by being around someone who has covid. Wait What?

I was confused. The doctor ended up giving my daughter a prescription for a possible sinus infection. Was told she'd be able to smell in about 3 days. 3 days come and go. 5 days come and go. Still no smell or taste and she's feeling fine. No sinus problems at all.

Now it's my turn. I just ended up getting sick. Fever for 2 days, coughing and plugged head. Sounds like a typical flu. I'm on day 4 and my coughing has stopped. Just feeling very tired. Odd thing is however, I have no taste or smell now. Hoping it's nothing more than a plugged head. Just wondering if anyone else has had the weird symptoms or no taste or smell.

I have had some minor symptoms, no loss of smell/taste, but some digestive tract issues, and the typical sniffles for this time of year, no fever ever. I doubt it's the vid, but who knows. I guess I'm chilling at home by myself this Christmas

edit on 24-12-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The CDC has never confirmed a person contracting Covid-19 twice .

Source?

Also, are you call the OP a lie?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Source?

Or maybe making fun of the daily liars at cdc?

I mean 'competent and honest scientists' at cdc?

edit on 25-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Just because it was reposted on Twitter, doesn't change its official source.

Then either the "official Twitter source" (aka politicians on social media) lied or John Hopkins (aka medical researchers) lied. I wonder which I should trust more?

(It like when that POtuS used the same social media for all sorts of US official business. You should remember that)?

Yes I do. Seems I also remember you claiming that his tweets were an unreliable source because they were on Twitter.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Source?

No , just simply mistaken.

posted on Jan, 3 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
spam

edit on 3-1-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join