It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Cough

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I've survived it all, Little Sister!

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The thing is, the common cold hasn't killed one out of every hundred that get it.
a reply to: chr0naut

Not even close mate .

it's 1 in 500 in the USA .

and that's assuming no padded numbers , no comorbidity , no mislabeling deaths .

Yeah, if we totally ignore the numbers of dead from COVID-19, in the hundreds of thousands in the USA alone, and millions worldwide, we could say that no-one dies of it.

Or, perhaps we could say that the tests don't work, because they have (tiny) measurement errors?

Or, perhaps millions of people all died in a motorbike accident and the people filling up hospital wards worldwide and dying of ARDS and pneumonias were all in such mislabelled trauma situations?

Or, perhaps, you have no real source for any of the guestimated rubbery figures that inform your opinion? Which means that your opinion, based as it is upon almost nothing at all, is not well supported?

Dies FROM...
Dies WITH...
There is a huge difference but they count them all.

The vast majority of people who die with COVID-19, die in a hospital, drowning in their own fluids. With lesions on their lungs visible on x-rays and MRI. They are usually monitored with blood oximeters to ensure that they are able to get enough oxygen to live. The symptoms of the disease in most cases are fairly plain and undeniable, especially as the disease progresses and worsens.

To suggest that people are being misdiagnosed all over the place, and that there is a giant conspiracy of tens of thousands of doctors and health workers to mislead everyone else, says a lot about you.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I thought you didn't trust the CDC and the 'authorities'? DC Cowboy, in this very thread, confirmed it. Are you suggesting they lied?

The CDC and the Information they have is just like anything else , it's all in how you interpret it .

DC Cowboy, in this very thread, confirmed it. Are you suggesting they lied?

Lied , no .

Mistaken , possibly . There is a difference between testing positive for Covid-19 and actually being sick from Covid-19 .

I have a Cold Right now , but if I had a test for Covid-19 I'll bet my pathetic salary I would test positive . So do I have a Cold or Covid-19 ?

I've already had Covid-19 about a year ago , but answer me this is it normal for people to catch the Flu over and over and over again ? or Polio or Small pox or any of them ?

I've had the Flu and got sick from it once in my life and never again and the Same with Covid-19 , The way people think Sars-Cov19 works is not the way viruses work .

And the Governments apprehension to inform people of that fact is interesting it's almost like they want people to stay in fear ? .

edit on 20-12-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

a reply to: DBCowboy

Another positive test??

So much for natural immunity.

So natural Immunity means your incapable of contracting the Virate.
What "second bouts"?
Faulty PCR test with the cycles jacked up high enough give a false positive (Asymptomatic) test is the only cause of a "second bout".
Even the CDC had to finally admit hat they knew of no cases where someone has gotten Sars-cov-2 twice.

Or does it mean your body is naturally Capable of Fighting the Virus keeping you from getting to sick ?

lets not be intentionally dishonest chr0

What, breakthrough cases? Or other strains that have variable deadliness? Or the cases of someone who is hospitalized and dies on their second bout?

And there is also the fact that vaccination only activates natural immune response, even before you get the disease. There's hardly any difference between natural immune response and vaccinated immune response.

What second bout?
You mean the jacked up PCR test with the cycles set up so high they were saying people were positive but "Asymptomatic "?

No-one was doing that. Since April 2020, CDC guidelines recommended that 28 PCR test cycles were sufficient to identify the presence of the virus.

There are little to no 'second bouts'.

The First Big Study On COVID-19 Reinfection Is Here. Here's What It Means.

Note also that some people have been sicker with the second bout. Natural immunity doesn't last, and reinfection can be worse.

DOUBLE WHAMMY What happens when you get infected with two Covid variants?

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That was damn near profound. Near I said. Doestoyesky wouldn't clown such impassioned and well-stated observations up. But, hey, we all love & need a good laugh so we'll scribble out Doestoyesky's technique just once on this one.

And I'm with you on covid as bioweapon. Accident or on-purpose is the only question still open for me. The timing was rather fortuitous when strategically diabolical CCP zealots were at max pissed about getting straightened out on trade etc, so quite possibly the latter.

After all the sellout and destruction to our system who's your money on when it all comes down?

edit on 20-12-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I thought you didn't trust the CDC and the 'authorities'? DC Cowboy, in this very thread, confirmed it. Are you suggesting they lied?
The CDC and the Information they have is just like anything else , it's all in how you interpret it .

DC Cowboy, in this very thread, confirmed it. Are you suggesting they lied?
Lied , no .

Mistaken , possibly . There is a difference between testing positive for Covid-19 and actually being sick from Covid-19 .

I have a Cold Right now , but if I had a test for Covid-19 I'll bet my pathetic salary I would test positive . So do I have a Cold or Covid-19 ?

I've already had Covid-19 about a year ago ,

So, if you did have COVID-19 a year ago, and you tested positive again, you personally would be another case showing natural immunity is insufficient to protect from reinfection with COVID-19, even in the short duration of "about a year".

but answer me this is it normal for people to catch the Flu over and over and over again ? or Polio or Small pox or any of them ?

Yes. Totally normal. The flu is notably seasonal.

I've had the Flu and got sick from it once in my life and never again and the Same with Covid-19

Eh, what? You just said you had COVID-19 about a year ago and now you think you have it again, but you only had it once in your life and never again?

, The way people think Sars-Cov19 works is not the way viruses work .

And the Governments apprehension to inform people of that fact is interesting it's almost like they want people to stay in fear ? .

I have a cold currently and have been tested twice, just recently with negative results both times.

Colds still happen. Just because you have cold symptoms, does not mean that it must be COVID-19. If it is mild, it's more likely just a cold. But it is worthwhile getting the test just to ensure you aren't inadvertently spreading the disease. In New Zealand, testing is free.

I suspect that all you have to do is request a test and it would also be at no cost to yourself.

And the government doesn't give a damn if you live in fear, or not. Chances are, they barely know you exist. To believe they are so invested in your mental state, is paranoia.

edit on 20/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The thing is, the common cold hasn't killed one out of every hundred that get it.

False.

People exposed for the first time suffered a greater risk.

Which is exactly the same reason that people exposed to Sars-Cov-2 for the first time also have a greater risk.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Colds happen? I haven't had one since February 2020. Since then the absolute picture of health. Then again I no longer to out for nonessential reasons and when I do I mask up, not because I think it will mitigate anything but I do like the facial covering.

Since I know you're in NZ, have you gone out and socialized? Do you have children that may being a cold home? Just curious because colds don't happen if you're not around anyone that may have one.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If your body is fighting this virus off with the innate system and or it's immune response to the common cold, you may not be building the adaptive immune response to the virus spikes. That could be a little irritating because those spike proteins might be sitting in your nose and the coronavirus is dead....so you might get symptoms like a cold and still test positive on a PCR test.

This is just a possible reason why you tested positive four times. Just a guess, I have no way to test this hypothesis.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The common cold has been lethal for ages to people with immunity problems. You hear of people dying of, or nearly dying of, pneumonia--as a direct result of a cold, and immune response issues of some sort.

Just as many, if not most, people who've died of Covid had the same issues--immunity issues caused by any number of things.

Years ago, covid would have terrified me, as I was fighting cancer. My immune system beat cancer, but could it have beaten a cold plus cancer--I don't know. Just as I wouldn't want to test it against cancer and covid.

That is the main reason that I see no purpose to the "vaccine" save for people who have immunity issues for what ever reasons. I don't, so I do not need a vaccine, my immune system is capable of handling Covid. In ten-fifteen years? I don't know, I'll worry about it in ten-fifteen years.

As I've said all along, if you want to take it, go for it--I'm certainly not going to stop you, all I ask is that you, the metaphorical you, have the same curtesy. Or is that too much to ask?? For some, apparently it is.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Colds happen? I haven't had one since February 2020. Since then the absolute picture of health. Then again I no longer to out for nonessential reasons and when I do I mask up, not because I think it will mitigate anything but I do like the facial covering.

Since I know you're in NZ, have you gone out and socialized? Do you have children that may being a cold home? Just curious because colds don't happen if you're not around anyone that may have one.

I have a school age grandchild living under my roof and my wife is a music teacher who travels between 4 local schools.

I initially thought the current cold I have was more likely to be a mild case of respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), which is currently in high numbers in Auckland and Waikato at the moment, however, like with COVID-19, it was not evident in the PCR tests.

My current work situation has meant that I have not been able to lock-down as others around me. I am classified as an essential worker, so I have been commuting on deserted motorways for the last few months (alas, no more). I also was fully vaccinated quite early on, due to my job, and will be getting my booster soon.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Did natural immunity save any of those who died of the 1918 flu? Polio? Smallpox? Tetanus? Diptheria? Pertussis? Mumps? Tuberculosis? Ebola? Plague? Anthrax? Not to mention more modern infectious diseases?

Sounds like you are ignoring the fact that natural immunity has also failed, too, and frequently.

I am puzzled by your reasoning. Pretty much everyone alive today has grandparents or great grandparents that survived the 1918 flu and they all acquired natural immunity.

My grandfather was in Florida and he definitely acquired natural immunity to the 1918 flu. He also acquired natural immunity to tuberculosis when he was 5. His mother had tuberculosis. And his mother was Choctaw and acquired natural immunity to small pox. Fact is the majority of native americans are alive today because their ancestors acquired natural immunity to smallpox.

Grandma acquired natural immunity to mumps, before there were vaccines.

Lots of people have acquired natural immunity to pertussis (whooping cough). There are infants and toddlers every year who catch pertussis and survive building natural immunity. (Some too young to get their vaccines).

There's actually a lot of survivors to ebola in Africa. And they do have natural immunity. My understanding is the death rate to ebola is less than 50% now. So the other half have some form of natural immunity. (Marburg is the real killer. 98% death rate).

As for plague, the majority of people alive today have ancestors in the past who developed natural immunity to plague sometime in the 1500s, before or after.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Good God what horrible satanic sickness do you know that does this?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
just keep the assholes quiet and beaten down...ignorant Kevins and Karens...

Peace.

Poice.

ETA: Thread title of the year, btw.
edit on 12/21/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
And if you DO die of COVID, then remember you are likely still part of the 1% of privilidged who get to die with dignity in a Western hospital surrounded by professionals and hopefully loved ones.

For all the years you were taught not to fear death and live each day like it's the last, why did high-survival rate COVID change that for you? You are a sheeple?

edit on 21-12-2021 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Mein Cough is perhaps the most clever turn of words this entire plandemic.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Wow, this is horrible news. manflu. I will assemble the prayer team and we will get to work.

in all seriousness, I hope this is just the little cold we all think it is. rest up, hydrate (with bourbon), and get better.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I have been informed by males in my life that catching the common cold is actually worse than death for men.

Can confirm.

Male brain is defective. It's also why I don't know how to load the dishwasher correctly.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, especially if you've caught omicron flavor. Research oil of oregano in case you do take a turn for the worse.

omfg Oil of Oregano, when youre also feeling nauseous, and happen to burp.... one'a pizza soup'a, on'a da way!

nasty potion..

edit on 21-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

There's hardly any difference between natural immune response and vaccinated immune response.

Oh, really?

So you have absolute proof that the antibodies produced during exposure to the virus are only against the spike protein? Could you be so kind as to grace us with that little bit of scientific analysis? Because I have not seen that proven, anywhere. Why have you been keeping this to yourself?

Typical natural immunity attacks a virus on multiple vectors.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join