It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornell University reports more than 900 COVID-19 cases this week. fully vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

"Virtually every case of the Omicron variant to date has been found in fully vaccinated students, a portion of whom had also received a booster shot," said Vice President for University Relations Joel Malina in a statement.

www.wicz.com... inated-students

This is just another example of how getting vaccinated does not help us at all. I guess I'm also posting this because I find it amusing. The kids are freaking out about the outbreak and blaming the college administration for not doing enough! I guess it had nothing to do with them weakening their immune systems with the vaccine and boosters, partying, being in close proximity with each other, not taking simple protective precautions, etc. It's the school dammit! I live in a college town area, and we deal with these kids all the time. They just don't seem smart the way they deal with traffic, personal safety, attitude towards residents, and my gosh the freakin bar crawls and the aftermath. I live about an hour away from Cornell also, not that it matters, just sayin, this was on my local news.

Asik said that before the university moved exams online, school officials had appeared to shift responsibility for the spike onto students for meeting for events and social gatherings before the spike. “It kind of felt like they were blaming students for the spread of COVID,” she said. “When they were having 1,500-person lectures still, and were planning on having exams with 1,500 people in the room.”

archive.ph...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
If only people knew the word "cases" is an absolutely meaningless term they can manipulate any way they want. It's almost as if the Federal Reserve were put in charge of medical terminology.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I guess "cases" means they tested positive even if they have no symptoms, because they are required to test regularly maybe? I agree with you, it's pointless, but to them it's not.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Omicron was created by the unvaccinated, promoted by the anti vaccination groups.

This is part of a conspiracy to undermine the medical benefits of vaccines

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Vaccinated people can still get Covid however the sickness from it isn't as severe.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

As I understand, the more people stay unvaccinated, the more variants will come about as a result. Don't quote me on this however.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Omicron was created by the 'vaccinated', promoted by the 'vaccination' groups.

This is part of the truth to undermine the medical benefits of gene therapy

Perfect now.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Vaccinated people can still get Covid however the sickness from it isn't as severe.

I would like to see how they can measure how sick someone will be from an illness they have not become afflicted with yet.

Do they use a Ouija board, roll the dice, or use an algorithm, based on manipulated data?

The promise of a milder episode, by being vaccinated, cannot be guaranteed. Much like anything else they promise us about the vaccine.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Try telling that to the vaccinated who died from COVID.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wonder how these students will feel toward their government, doctors, alma mater and even their families when they realize they contracted vaccine acquired immunodeficiency syndrome from the gene therapy they were talked into getting. Just picture that across the country folks because that will happen and it will be a sad time. Please use your voices when you can. Call out the Nazis pushing this poison. Remove your elected officials by using the courts, take over your local government legally. I know things are rigged but ALL of us need to do this in whatever ways we can without violence.
There are already tens of thousands of us doing just this, fighting for our country and fighting to remove the communists and help the brainwashed to wake the fu*k up. We have some truly smart, courageous, patriotic, and loving people in this movement that is growing exponentially. We will fix this. And to those who say "what's the point all of it is corrupt", you have nothing to lose at least trying. We need to lawfare them to submission.

There may be a time where it will be us taking care of the sick and infermed that have vaccine injuries. I've contemplated the fact that all of the healthcare workers who were fired for not getting the shot might be needed at a later time to help those who refused to see the truth or Who trusted their government to not try to kill them.
Things will get bad this month and next, because of the Christian holidays, the Satanist pieces of sh*t in their death rattles want to try to ruin it. Things will take A turn for the better come February and March so have hope.
Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

+4 more 
link   

Omicron was created by the unvaccinated, promoted by the anti vaccination groups.

Gotta link and a peer reviewed study to go with that?

edit on 12/17/2021 by EternalShadow because: edit

link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Perfect now.

Why would the vaccinated want to undermine their own “gene-therapy”?

link   

And that's all I can say about that.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
No they just out right lie about it.Forked tongue, absolutely shameless.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Gotta link and peer review study to go with that?

Lots of evidence out there, everyone sees it. Big stuff. I am seeing it too.

The anti vaccine MSM and doctors are suppressing the studies….no surprise right? Lots of YouTube videos..

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Yeah I think I stated as much. The "vaccines" don't help. I have just recovered from covid, I am glad I didn't get the vaccine that according to so many people who don't actually know that would have helped me have less symptoms. You know what? I have 2 of the supposed risk factors for complications and I didn't end up on my deathbed.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Perfect now.

Why would the vaccinated want to undermine their own “gene-therapy”?

Logic and gene therapy users don't make me laugh.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The vax is known to reduce symptoms, so even if they have it it will usually be milder. Which makes the vax worth it on that alone.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Gotta link and peer review study to go with that?

Lots of evidence out there, everyone sees it. Big stuff. I am seeing it too.

The anti vaccine MSM and doctors are suppressing the studies….no surprise right? Lots of YouTube videos..

Nice deflection.....not.🤦🏾‍♂️

Again, do you have a link and a peer reviewed study to back your claims?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Yeah, that's the nature of a virus! It evolves, and has done so for ages. Why this particular one has everyone so freaked out, I can't figure it out! My 2 elderly parents had it and recovered fine, and they were NOT vaccinated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join