It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cornell University reports more than 900 COVID-19 cases this week. fully vaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Same with the NFL and NBA. Fully Vaccinated doesn't mean squat.

The only way to end the Pandemic is the way media won't talk about.

Everyone needs to contract/recover-from Covid-19. PERIOD.

Covid is Rarely Caught Again: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 12/17/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
You experimental jab subjects/ injection of man made chemical lovers - are going to cringe at this ....

‘Striking’ vaccine resistance in Omicron variant: Columbia University

A new study out of Columbia University says the Omicron variant is “markedly resistant” to vaccines and boosters might not do much to help, spelling bad news for the country as Omicron spreads and COVID-19 cases rise nationally.

“A striking feature of this variant is the large number of spike mutations that pose a threat to the efficacy of current COVID-19 vaccines and antibody therapies,” according to the study authored by more than 20 scientists at Columbia and the University of Hong Kong.........

“It is not too far-fetched to think that this [COVID-19] is now only a mutation or two away from being pan-resistant to current antibodies,” it says. “We must devise strategies that anticipate the evolutional direction of the virus and develop agents that target better conserved viral elements.”......

Never ending carousel ride ..... Glad I'm not on it

< cackle >

Plenty of sufficiently papered folks told them this was just going to end up creating the virus version of MRSA in terms of being effectively treatment-proof (not necessarily worse in severity to the sickie). Low effectiveness vaccines losing that meager effectiveness entirely is Flashing Neon Sign Numero Uno.

Way to go, people. Maybe listen next time.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Its been said that if you are infected and recover from covid, you cant get it again. Your friend is an unusual case that should be reported to the CDC as it is not supposed to happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rarely? Aaron Siri requested information regarding a single case where a person with natural immunity was infected again and the CDC admitted there was no evidence of that.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Looks like "Omicron" is particularly good at re-infection:

Population-level evidence suggests that the Omicron variant is associated with substantial ability to evade immunity from prior infection. In contrast, there is no population-wide epidemiological evidence of immune escape associated with the Beta or Delta variants.

Source

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

So its more like the common cold than measles?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeah basically. It's like the common cold except it's far more contagious, and it's better at killing old people, fat people, diabetics, etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

So its more like the common cold than measles?

When 1% that gets hit with the Sucks To be You stick, and then a further 1% of that ORIGINAL 1% gets the penultimate Short Straw Draw, are both manipulated to make it seem like Bubonic Plague levels of crisis, yes, it's a ginormous #ing Nothingburger. And people are FINALLY starting to see it for that through basic simple observations.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: glen200376

Omicron was created by the 'vaccinated', promoted by the 'vaccination' groups.

This is part of the truth to undermine the medical benefits of gene therapy

Perfect now.

Why would the vaccinated want to undermine their own “gene-therapy”?

Logic and gene therapy users don't make me laugh.

The fact that you're still buying into that long debunked meme one of the reasons that people want to make vaxxing mandatory.

It's immoral to make it mandatory. People know their own health status fairly well and if they feel it isn't safe for them, that should be honored. For example, heart issues. If both covid and the vax have caused rare heart issues, then it should be up to that person to make the call for themselves based on their own research and probably how rampant covid is in their area. The mandatory nature of the push to vaccines is the problem.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: MDDoxs

Soooo, No. Gotcha. You seriously can't link ONE piece of evidence?

LOL! the anti vaccine MSM?! Yesss the same MSM who has been promoting the vaccines and shaming people who choose not to recieve it?

Butting in to add... and censoring any voice supporting choice. MSM is propaganda at this point.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: MDDoxs

As I understand, the more people stay unvaccinated, the more variants will come about as a result. Don't quote me on this however.

Quite correct...this is exactly what happens to 'cornered' viruses in nature.

The variants are as a direct result of the genetically modified organisms (aka vaccinated) driving the very virus mutations that will more than likely and sadly end up being the death of them, just like all the lab animals who were jabbed with GMO/ gene altering, experimental mRNA technology over the last 20 - 30 years, once they were reintroduced to an original variant of a virus they were 'protected' from...all died, much as i suspect, many, if not most who are rolling their sleeves up and getting jabbed will unfortunately be in the short to middle term.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

Yeah basically. It's like the common cold except it's far more contagious, and it's better at killing old people, fat people, diabetics, etc.

The new variant Omicron is now deadly? what are the stats on that?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I used to own an Omni, the only thing that worked on it was me. Boy, the name they chose for this variant was perfect.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Some lunatic Doctor was just on the radio saying that we will need boosters every 2 months and tests every three days if my dopey fellow citizens go along with that I'll disown them,the stupid it burns

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The vaccine compromises the immune system so even a super weak variation of the Covid can send the jabbed to the hospital or give them a heart attack. Not really surprised, there's a lot of stupid people out there... maybe less now.
edit on 17-12-2021 by FocusedWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What the heck are you talking about? Do you have a link to that information? I keep hearing how the omicron is more contagious but less severe. I have heard nothing of it causing more deaths in any population.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Omicron was created by the unvaccinated, promoted by the anti vaccination groups.

This is part of a conspiracy to undermine the medical benefits of vaccines

Or...

Omicron = Moronic

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

What the heck is wrong with these people? Seriously, they don't see anything odd about saying we'd need boosters that often and testing every 3 days?! What purpose does that serve other than to increase the likelihood of false positives so they can use the numbers to continue to fear monger. And the boosters? Funny, those who have had not even one dose of the "vaccine" seem to be doing fine for the most part. No boosters necessary.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
in reply to: MDDoxs
Gotta link and a peer reviewed study to go with that?

Please...

Do-Not-Feed-The-Trolls

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join