It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, You Filthy Nazi Dog.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Better question, what percentage of people losing their freedoms do you deem as acceptable?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack
a reply to: carewemust

Better question, what percentage of people losing their freedoms do you deem as acceptable?

Well you should question those shilling for the NAZI style being used on us now.

Carewemust has been standing up for all our rights and like me thinks only the guilty of violent crimes deserve to lose their freedoms.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: myselfaswell

I love posts like the OP.

I love the way they make an inconvenience sound like an Auschwitz work detail, disagreement like oppression, wearing a mark or taking a test like wearing a yellow star.

I love the way they can spin their dissent into resistance, when they risk little more than a loud tut.

I love the way they have no idea how stupid they sound.

I love the way their sense of entitlement sounds to people who suffered at the hands of genuine fascism.

I love the way they are cheered on by fellow keyboard resisters.

I love the way they do nothing beyond boasting of the oppression and bravery online.

Keep it up. I love it.

I love the way you make this out to be just a little inconvenience. I've worked in hospitality for 26 years. I'm second in charge of a department at a convention center in Queensland. As of yesterday I've been forced to take all of my leave up until 28th of January. After that I will be stood down with no pay until I either get the jab, the government wakes up to itself, or I find something else to do with my life.

People like you who aren't in the industries affected just don't seem to get it. Thousands of people are being fired. It's not just about not being able to go to a cafe or restaurant. People who worked there are now unemployed!

And then there's the knock on effect for the businesses themselves. Less staff, less patrons, less money. This leads to owners going broke and closing shop. It happened to thousands these last two years, and this will kill off the rest.

But you keep on just finding it all amusing.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I love the way they make an inconvenience sound like an Auschwitz work detail, disagreement like oppression, wearing a mark or taking a test like wearing a yellow star.

I love the way they can spin their dissent into resistance, when they risk little more than a loud tut.

I love the way their sense of entitlement sounds to people who suffered at the hands of genuine fascism.

I love the way they do nothing beyond boasting of the oppression and bravery online.

Keep it up. I love it.

Actually, you sound really bitter, like you've been conned or something.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DwindlingHope

Sorry to hear that. Sadly we are in the same club and on top of that my partner is a teacher, she will be unemployed soon too.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm in the same boat, friend. Live in Brisbane and am in the hospitality industry. PM me if you want to vent.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Keep it up. I love it.

With all that love from you lot I guess we don’t have anything to worry about.

I take solace in my great leaders choice of fashion.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

Keep it up. I love it.

I love the way you make this out to be just a little inconvenience. I've worked in hospitality for 26 years. I'm second in charge of a department at a convention center in Queensland. As of yesterday I've been forced to take all of my leave up until 28th of January. After that I will be stood down with no pay until I either get the jab, the government wakes up to itself, or I find something else to do with my life.

People like you who aren't in the industries affected just don't seem to get it. Thousands of people are being fired. It's not just about not being able to go to a cafe or restaurant. People who worked there are now unemployed!

And then there's the knock on effect for the businesses themselves. Less staff, less patrons, less money. This leads to owners going broke and closing shop. It happened to thousands these last two years, and this will kill off the rest.

They are totally clueless.

If you want to find a nazi just ask them their definition of “choice”.

My wife was front line for most of this and “made the choice” to loose her job instead of partake in an unwanted medical procedure.

I hope everything works out for you TheAilsLying, your not alone in this and your in the right

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

Thanks for the offer mate. In any bad situation that's likely to get worse it's important to remain calm, and that's where I'm at, at the moment.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: TheAiIsLying

Keep it up. I love it.

They are totally clueless.

If you want to find a nazi just ask them their definition of “choice”.

My wife was front line for most of this and “made the choice” to loose her job instead of partake in an unwanted medical procedure.

I hope everything works out for you TheAilsLying, your not alone in this and your in the right

With the exception of those that seemed to have found their inner Stasi in all of this I actually feel bad for those that are going along with everything because they feel they have no choice.

We have had two years of non-stop propaganda in every single form of media. 24 hours of covid, covid, covid for the first year. Vaccine, vaccine, vaccine for the second. It's classic Orwell from start to finish with Google/Facebook playing the part of Winston redefining well known terms in real time, right in front of our faces! And everyone just shrugs and goes along with it. The pressure to just conform is like nothing I've ever seen.

If our worst fears about these jabs comes to pass and masses start to get really sick or die in numbers that can't be swept under the rug then those folks will need all the help they can get to process the shock. The shock of realisation of what's been done to them by the leaders and the media they trusted.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Thanks for the offer mate. In any bad situation that's likely to get worse it's important to remain calm, and that's where I'm at, at the moment.

Yep, I recall a story about a man who was General of about 20,000 soldier in the Civil War for the Confederate Army. In battle he was calm as a stone wall. Gen Stonewall Jackson could show up with 20K soldiers and the much larger 100K army fled. His men were sharpshooters and well disciplined. The war was lost for the Southern Army when he was shot accidently by friendly troops. He survived the wound for a bit before dying from the complications of other diseases. Perhaps one of the most brilliant Generals this millennium he was tactically brilliant and calm as a stone wall.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I honestly hope you’re right but it looks like the stage is being set to blame the unvaccinated.

And they will believe it.

Duck and cover.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Cheers

When the mandates were first announced and the emails were sent out stating our businesses position I went through a very intense time of internal debate. We all imagine a time when we have to face a hill to die on moment, and we all think we would face it with stoney resolution. Reality is a bit different.

I felt physically sick for weeks leading up to works official policy. I had no doubts about the potential danger of the jabs, but at the same time I'm the main bread winner of my family. My wife is already double jabbed and my daughter has already had one. Not happy with either of those but it was their choice.

What settled it for me was a worst case scenario outlook. If my families health deteriorates due to these damn things I will be more use to them as the healthy one. There are other ways to make money.

I'm surprisingly calm now.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I honestly hope you’re right but it looks like the stage is being set to blame the unvaccinated.

Duck and cover.

While I don't doubt that is a play they will try I'm seeing signs from regular folk who are starting to wake up to what's going on. Governments world wide have decided all at once to go all in with the mandates but it's too fast and too hard. They forgot the boiling frog parable and have just thrown the damn thing straight in the fire. This has been a shock to the public and the number of protests that have sprung up over this has been massive.

I'm almost happy that it's all coming to a head rapidly rather than dragging out over years.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Duck and cover.

It looks like they have failed to sell us on their dream that the unvaccinated are an issue. They only have "punish the unvaccinated" in their playbook. No facts are needed but that one. Punish the unvaxxed relentlessly is what we see in Oz and some places in Europe.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Duck and cover.

It looks like they have failed to sell us on their dream that the unvaccinated are an issue. They only have "punish the unvaccinated" in their playbook. No facts are needed but that one. Punish the unvaxxed relentlessly is what we see in Oz and some places in Europe.

I’m hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

Over the last two years the Canadian government has dished out piles of crap and it has been lapped up gleefully by much of the population.

I’m not sure that either of them could stop dishing and lapping at this point.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes I am in QLD Australia also. I was denied Dominos pizza last night, I went in to order 8 pizzas for a family meal and was told at the front door, no proof of jab no pizza "go back to your car and call us and we can deliver the pizza out to your car' WHAT THE #!?!
Went in to the Indian restaurant next door and ordered a small spicy curry with no issues no proof of jab required. We don't get junk food often and figured hey we deserve a pizza night. The pizza was garbage!!!!
The curry was great! These new laws have given corporations the ability to refuse service to the unvaxxed!
any business is allowed to refuse us entry.!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Fellow QLD resident here. I'm not backing down.

Rules are stupid, cannot go to the zoo unless vaccinated, but we can go swimming at the local pool with strangers.

I also like how they opened the borders then did the new rules 4 days later instead of the other way around. Surprise surprise an increase in new cases in that 4 days.

Fun times.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So the day has finally arrived. I am now segregated from "society", whatever that was. No government buildings or other facilities, no pubs, restaurants, cafes and countless other business no doubt.

So, enjoy that while you can because, like the last lot of nazis, you are on the wrong side of history , you filthy nazi dog.

17th December 2021, Queensland, Australia.

Gosh. I really pity the people of Australia. I am shocked and dismayed at how their politicians have treated their citizens.

And what for? Those vaccines aren't going to protect a single citizen from the Omicron variant.

And it has been 100% vaccinated that flew into Australia infected with Omicron. Only the vaccinated were allowed to fly on planes. So in every country, it was the vaccinated on planes that spread Omicron around the world.

Being that said, not sure why the Aussie government keeps attacking the unvaxxed. Just stay hidden. Then watch how pissed off the vaccinated get when they all catch Omicron. When they learn the vax didn't protect any of them, so why were they forced to get jabbed.?

(post by bigcats removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join