It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, You Filthy Nazi Dog.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Why would you wish to play down this connection between Kamala Harris and pseudo-Masonic sororities, don't you and the guys like the thought of being on the same team, it's all Judeo-Masonic supremacism, does it trouble you that your're all just minions of the same world order that plays both sides, that it turns out you're the one responsible for the current insanity that your fellow Masons are perpetrating, is this why you blame imaginary Nazi's to cover your own deranged activities, the Democrats are working toward the same end as the Republicans, the destruction of the European people and culture through religious, financial, psychological and now Biological warfare, you're on that team.

Masonic symbolism and philosophy had a strong influence in the early development of many of the so-called “Greek-letter” organizations so commonly seen and accepted on college campuses throughout the United States. In some cases, the influence is little more than an association of ritual and secrecy, but in many cases the relationships between Freemasonry and college fraternal organizations are strong and even enduring.

Greek letter organizations

Alpha Kappa Alpha has a membership of over 300,000 women internationally, with 90,000 active members of diverse backgrounds and professions. Graduate members constitute the largest percentage of membership.Alpha Kappa Alpha has over 1000 chapters, located in the United States, the Caribbean, Canada, and South Africa

Be seeing you and the guys at Nuremburg 2.0

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Global leadership is pervaded by Narcissists and psychopaths. The reason why this behavior is so prevalent and why we don't seem to be able to spot it is because people in power have spent centuries if not eons normalizing abusive, controlling conduct. So this is how the system functions from the top down. Consider how much undiagnosed mental illness permeates this planet. When you start observing the world through this lens, then the sickness that rules us and that we are waking up to starts to make sense. We are in a dysfunctional, abusive relationship with our governments, organizations and corporations and this disease corrupts every facet of society. So the question is how do we get out of an abusive relationship with narcissists and psychopaths? We probably could use some guidance in this area.

In a nutshell, the way forward is to begin the process of healing and finding stability within ourselves. The whole world suffers from PTSD. Even more so after these last few years. We heal, we grow, we stop mirroring abusive behavior back to the abusers and we shed the victim mentality. Someone in this "game" needs to take the steps to stop the cycle of abuse. The only ones who will be capable of doing this are the ones who recognize the patterns of abuse and then work to alter their own behaviors and their own patterns. Fine tune your bull# detector. Practice saying "No" and mean it. Knowing what your personal limits are and establishing strong boundaries is the first step to taking your power back.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
edit on 18-12-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Time to deploy fact checking checkers.
Touche biatches!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Because there is no such connection.

Kamala is barely intelligent enough to spell connection.

She would be immediately ridiculed out of any lodge.

Her ONLY connection to any actual masons is a party house from her college days.

So why such an effort to lie about this?

Did it work as well as you had hoped?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I like these memes

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: myselfaswell

Glad to see people fighting the good fight!

Just saw a recent example from tgp:

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Video of citizens shouting down mandate announcements - at the press conference.

Not likely to ever be seen on msm.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Reality has become a world where doctors now threaten life, lawyers now break law to further injustice, teachers now twist and distort educational integrity, law enforcement agencies now commit the worst of crimes on those in need of their protection, militaries now no longer serve to protect our ways of life and freedons but rather continually constrict our movements and tear away our rights, news sources now mass produce false narratives, misinformation and straight up lies in order to further the corrupt agendas of their corporate handlers and pimps, and of course theres politicians......once regarded as "public servants", appointed by the people, for the people....now they only serve to their own desperate thirsts for power, money and status amidst their own kind.....vile and detestably foul subhuman filth, running the whole damn show into utter oblivion and chaos. All for corrupt almighty dollar.
This is a reality thats been in the works for over a century and now their plan is coming to pass.
Question that needs to be pondered is how will you go down in the end? On your own two feet? Or bowed down to your knees?
a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26261863]myselfaswell
Against stupidity we have no defense. Neither protests nor force can touch it. Reasoning is of no use. Facts that contradict personal prejudices can simply be disbelieved — indeed, the fool can counter by criticizing them, and if they are undeniable, they can just be pushed aside as trivial exceptions. So the fool, as distinct from the scoundrel, is completely self-satisfied. In fact, they can easily become dangerous, as it does not take much to make them aggressive. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.

Well said. I've long said you can't reason with unreasonable people. There was no reasoning with Hitler's Nazis or Stalin's Communists. If someone refuses to reason, they can only be fought or resisted, unless one of course bows to their authority. Which I will never do.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly. People seem to think one day all was well, then BOOM, Nazi death camps. No, it was slow at first, and then fast.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Callyrox

I'm Canadian but this puts me off wanting to buy Dominos pizza here.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

It's escalating bad here in Canada too. A couple months back, I was denied access to the food court of my local mall because I didn't have a vaccine passport. I asked a Sobeys deli clerk if there was anywhere I could sit down to eat. She said a bench. I humorously remarked soon I won't even be allowed in here. She said with confidence, "That will never happen, sir." The normality bias of Canada never wakes up.

Note: I will never shop there again.
edit on 22-12-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 22 2021 by Jbird because: staff edit

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join