It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, You Filthy Nazi Dog.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So the day has finally arrived. I am now segregated from "society", whatever that was. No government buildings or other facilities, no pubs, restaurants, cafes and countless other business no doubt.

Putting that aside for the moment, I would like to thank the new nazis, who are in control for the time being, for outing themselves for who they really are. I'm not one for living a lie and am thankful to them for peeling away the thin veneer that was shrouding all of those dark ambitions for all this time, I now see you for who you really are. Thank you.

But I have some bad news for you, there is no coming back from going full nazi, ever. You will own that branding for the rest of your life, you filthy nazi dog. You see it's not like you've just made a confused and misguided mistake. It's more like you're demonstrating something that you were born with, like being a pedophile, for example. A pedophile can be stopped from abusing children, but they're still a pedophile and similarly, a nazi can be stopped from doing nazi things, but they will always be a filthy nazi dog.

So, enjoy that while you can because, like the last lot of nazis, you are on the wrong side of history , you filthy nazi dog.

17th December 2021, Queensland, Australia.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

What percentage of the population have lost their freedoms, as you have?

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The official number is 10%.

But like Victoria & New South Wales, I suspect that they will wind back the apartheid sooner rather than later. Primarily that will be because, with only participants being able to access these businesses, once the case numbers start to rise they won't have any unmodifieds to point the finger at. Even now all media reported numbers no longer say injection status, because they're all participants.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nature hates a void. I would love to see the genetically intact getting together with other like minded people and having red pill party get togethers or something to that affect. Forming barter circles and laying out the roots to a unique underground network.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

They act like Nazis, but watch how hopping mad and incredulous they become when someone unfurls an Auschwitz style (and very much on point to their narrative) "Vaccination Makes You Free" banner anywhere in public.

I've wondered a lot the past 2 years just what the historical comparison was for the minority of Germans and Europeans who viewed the Nazis as evil authoritarians in the early days of the party. Since history repeats itself, I have to assume there was some entity, perhaps the Kaiser, who was looked back upon by a minority of the population and served as a failed warning point to the majority about the mess they were heading towards, same as a minority of westerners currently (and correctly) are trying to do with directing the majority's gaze back towards Hitler and what happens when society bows to a dictatorial system built on division and manufactured fear.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
So the day has finally arrived. I am now segregated from "society", whatever that was. No government buildings or other facilities, no pubs, restaurants, cafes and countless other business no doubt.

Putting that aside for the moment, I would like to thank the new nazis, who are in control for the time being, for outing themselves for who they really are. I'm not one for living a lie and am thankful to them for peeling away the thin veneer that was shrouding all of those dark ambitions for all this time, I now see you for who you really are. Thank you.

But I have some bad news for you, there is no coming back from going full nazi, ever. You will own that branding for the rest of your life, you filthy nazi dog. You see it's not like you've just made a confused and misguided mistake. It's more like you're demonstrating something that you were born with, like being a pedophile, for example. A pedophile can be stopped from abusing children, but they're still a pedophile and similarly, a nazi can be stopped from doing nazi things, but they will always be a filthy nazi dog.

So, enjoy that while you can because, like the last lot of nazis, you are on the wrong side of history , you filthy nazi dog.

Sad, really sad 10% of Queensland population over the age is unvaccinated and subject to the same fascist BS

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Are you denied access to Healthcare and hospitals as well?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

first, congratulations because you are not going to the slaughter.

"vaccination will set you free...from this world"
in the concentration camps, the people that ENTERED in the camps read "work will set you fee"...work until be depopulated.
Now, the ones that receive the VACCINES are the ones being depopulated.

second, dont put you atention in Hitler or Nazism, keep it to be healthy.
it is used as a distractor.

More than 600 million people had died from cancer, vih, and other diseases inserted in the vaccines.
and 7 billion people are going to die, first one third, then two thirds of the remaining, then 1 half of the remaining, as it have been shown a lot of times since the past 30 years.

simply make numbers. Hitler is nothing compared to this numbers.
He was an employee, and did a good job then, which is less than one percent of the current death toll from vaccines in the past 50 years and current death tendencies.

people gets distracted and dont see what is happening.

and the countries during the wars were playing a game made by the same producer.

hospitals now are places where the people die. Never go in there, do not buy pharma suplements.
learn to be healthy and cure with natural products, and sun.

Now in base to that history, you can take wise decisions.

dont play the game
be in the shadows (this means: try to live you life as normal as possible, but to not make noises, or endanger you, get out of the stupidity of the masses, get out of the slaughter)

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

They act like Nazis, but watch how hopping mad and incredulous they become when someone unfurls an Auschwitz style (and very much on point to their narrative) "Vaccination Makes You Free" banner anywhere in public.

Yes, you are quite right there. The following is something I posted recently, I think it deserves a repost;

When he was in prison in Germany after returning in 1939 from Union Theological Seminary in NYC to oppose Hitler, the German theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer wrote the following from his prison cell before he was executed:

Against stupidity we have no defense. Neither protests nor force can touch it. Reasoning is of no use. Facts that contradict personal prejudices can simply be disbelieved — indeed, the fool can counter by criticizing them, and if they are undeniable, they can just be pushed aside as trivial exceptions. So the fool, as distinct from the scoundrel, is completely self-satisfied. In fact, they can easily become dangerous, as it does not take much to make them aggressive. For that reason, greater caution is called for than with a malicious one. Never again will we try to persuade the stupid person with reasons, for it is senseless and dangerous.

By stupid he did not mean that such people lacked intellectual ability, for they were often very smart, but that they had fallen under the spell of public power and lost all independence of mind.

Thus he adds, “He is under a spell, blinded, misused, and abused in his very being. Having thus become a mindless tool, the stupid person will also be capable of any evil and at the same time incapable of seeing that it is evil.”
Original Source

As for the historical comparison, you may well also be correct, but it's clearly something the current majority of Germans didn't consider en masse, again.

edit on 16 12 2021 by myselfaswell because: italics

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Are you denied access to Healthcare and hospitals as well?

Yes, access is emergency only, and if I was in dire need for a transplant I would have to be a participant.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Just think of how much money you will be able to save to pay off any debts you have. So far they have not been able to say you cannot call someone and talk to them anyway. When they finally admit that the vaccines are not adequate and were probably a bad thing, that will be in seventy five years I suppose, everyone who took them will be long gone and nobody will be able to sue anyone.

There are all sorts of things to do and I do not know why they are worried, if the vaccines protected the vaccinated, then why are they even doing this to those who aren't vaccinated, we are taking the risk, not those who are vaccinated.

I suppose they blame the covid in vaccinated on the unvaccinated, which is a down right lie, the vaccines are not good vaccines, if you are vaccinated against the flu, they do not blame the unvaccinated people for an illness in the vaccinated. Taking a vaccine is your personal choice to protect yourself...if the vaccines don't work than develop one that does.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

yes. it's nuts,

www.cbsnews.com...

An anti-vaccination protest at a Cheesecake Factory in New York City sought to bring attention to what its participants claimed was their right to eat at the popular chain restaurant. But the stunt ended in six arrests for criminal trespass — and a lot of mockery on social media.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I was going to say something about you most likely being hyperbolic with your post... Then I saw Australia at the bottom.

Sorry to see everything looks more upside down than normal mate.

For what it's worth, it's not all in vein. Whenever I get real pissed of here in yank land, I just remember there are those worse off from there goberments.

+4 more 
link   

link   

Im in the same boat ,Logan City,consider it a blessing with spike proteins and shedding you dont want to go near large groups anymore I saw this coming my house is a good prison with home gym,entertainment gear and a great library which I bought with money saved in last years lockdowns .Overcome,Improvise,Adapt

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Im in the same boat ,Logan City,consider it a blessing with spike proteins and shedding you dont want to go near large groups anymore I saw this coming my house is a good prison with home gym,entertainment gear and a great library which I bought with money saved in last years lockdowns .Overcome,Improvise,Adapt

Truth is mate, I am unafraid. I am healthy, I have no congenital conditions I am not 65 years +, and I am no different to any of the participants, with the obvious exception being, I'm not a participant.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Not to defend Biden, but in OP's defense... Australia still has us looking like the bastion of freedom right now.

That's not to say there hasn't been policies I strongly disagree with... Just maybe that we don't have to make every thread about partisan US politics. Let the Aussies have their moment here, they have it far worse and deserve some light shed on that.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Glad to see people fighting the good fight!

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

My attitude is if your number is up its up death is a part of the overall scheme of things I dont have any great fear of it and yes I have survived a few experiences where I should be dead,your posts sum it up it is peoples co-operation with whatever psychosis has taken over that just prolongs and worsens the nightmare.These Q coding fools are both prisoners and their own guards in a prison they built themselves.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Hopefully no one will have to hide you and your family in their attic anytime soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join