It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, You Filthy Nazi Dog.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Not to defend Biden, but in OP's defense... Australia still has us looking like the bastion of freedom right now.

That's not to say there hasn't been policies I strongly disagree with... Just maybe that we don't have to make every thread about partisan US politics. Let the Aussies have their moment here, they have it far worse and deserve some light shed on that.

Aren't we all in this together?

No offense, but if the U.S. falls, everyone else will too.

If Australia falls, U.S. defense of free countries in the Pacific becomes far more difficult.

Likely meaning a quick end for Taiwan, Vietnam, S Korea, and Japan.

In that order.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Stand your ground my friend.
Don’t get tricked by the Walking Dead jab gang.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Joe would do this to us in a heartbeat if he could.

The only thing in his way is the law, and not the
one he uses everyday to subvert The U.S.

To the OP, MSAW, thank you for the mention of
Bonhoeffer, everyone would do well to read his
works. Strength for the soul.

Stay strong, prayers sent your way.

edit on 16-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for replying. In America, the $$$ profit motive wins out. The medical/media people started openly describing how the Covid-19 vaccines wear off after 6 months, thereby necessitating a BOOSTER injection. Here, doctors are paid $48 per injection by the Fed Govt. It's easy money if you can get the sheep flowing through your office or facility.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Glad to see people fighting the good fight!

Yep, definitely holding the line here mate.

a reply to: RazorV66

Make no mistake my friend, like many, this is a hill I'm prepared to die on.

edit on 16 12 2021 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Joe would do this to us in a heartbeat if he could

I doubt he can remember his Las bowel evacuation... The left sure, him, idk.

But either way, that's hypothetical and the thread is more about kangaroo land and what IS happening there.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

Joe would do this to us in a heartbeat if he could

I doubt he can remember his Las bowel evacuation... The left sure, him, idk.

But either way, that's hypothetical and the thread is more about kangaroo land and what IS happening there.

Funny isn't it now we can't talk globally, unite those of the same beliefs unless it fits an agenda. FTS this side is gonna need all the allies it can get.

This crap should have never happened to beautiful and recently as 2019 free Australia. Im concerned since Oz has been locked down and isolated they may be due to waves of cases that other places have already experienced. How many in the quarantine camps now?

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

It is a finite predicament, at some stage people will wither and sicken, they will still wonder why. Convincing people to take a dangerous vaccine for a cold might actually be a step too far. But it appears that they have fallen for the double dose, but will they fall for the boosters. That sort of defeats the purpose of the whole exercise. Getting locked out of society when you have complied will mean more authoritarian rules to jab people. Especially if you have already had a bad reaction. People are in a sort of shock at the moment, but the penny will drop on what has been done to them, and that time will not be pretty.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Chinas sphere of influence must have rubbed off on them. The government really took note to the effectiveness of camps.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
So the day has finally arrived. I am now segregated from "society", whatever that was. No government buildings or other facilities, no pubs, restaurants, cafes and countless other business no doubt.

Putting that aside for the moment, I would like to thank the new nazis, who are in control for the time being, for outing themselves for who they really are. I'm not one for living a lie and am thankful to them for peeling away the thin veneer that was shrouding all of those dark ambitions for all this time, I now see you for who you really are. Thank you.

But I have some bad news for you, there is no coming back from going full nazi, ever. You will own that branding for the rest of your life, you filthy nazi dog. You see it's not like you've just made a confused and misguided mistake. It's more like you're demonstrating something that you were born with, like being a pedophile, for example. A pedophile can be stopped from abusing children, but they're still a pedophile and similarly, a nazi can be stopped from doing nazi things, but they will always be a filthy nazi dog.

So, enjoy that while you can because, like the last lot of nazis, you are on the wrong side of history , you filthy nazi dog.

17th December 2021, Queensland, Australia.

I've reached a point where although I love debate and real discussion with any willing, respectful participant, many people I'm finding myself throwing my hands up in the air.

Why, they are saying things such as "it's 'fascist' to be agains the covid lockdowns and vaccine mandates (...) only the fascists and rascists are claiming they are being censored on social media and college campuses (...) criticizing multinational corrupt companies (Facebook, Pfizer, etc) is insane and 'right wing (...) FBI and CIA are our bro's and only right wingers would criticize them.'" People have become inducted into a secular religion and ideology, that is being used and abused by the powerful. Criticizing corrupt corporations and intelligence agencies, big brother, as well as being for free speech, used to be left wing and hippy positions, lol. These people have lost their god damn minds.

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Interestingly the Qld government is bringing back the mask mandate. As on 1am Saturday masks will be mandatory in ALL indoor spaces across the ENTIRE state, with only jibby jabbed participants allowed in those indoor spaces. Awesome insanity there.

Also, I think the timing in Australia for the 3rd injection is not going to work out too well, as far as case numbers are concerned. Since they've brought the timing forward to 5 months from the second shot, I think the 3rd shot is going to fall short of winter and thus I suspect at 3 months from the 3rd shot a 4th shot is going to be required, that should go down well with most of the participants I'd imagine. /s

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Chinas sphere of influence must have rubbed off on them. The government really took note to the effectiveness of camps.

I know Im probably overplaying the situation, but some think it's complete BS. Why is so hard to find out how many are quarantined I can't find it listed anywhere? if it's no big deal why don't they, list those quarantined, its probably more than you have hospitalized with covid now.

Here are the cases in the NT for example
62 total active cases
366,323 total NT vaccinations (updated weekly)
>95% first dose | 92% second dose (updated weekly)
NT COVID-19 hotline1800 490 484
24 hours, seven days a week

and in Queensland

Queensland COVID-19 statistics
Last updated: Cases & tests 17 December 2021. Vaccination data 17 December 2021

Local cases (last 24h)
Other cases (last 24h)
Tests (last 24h)
83.1%
Fully vaccinated
Total local cases
Total other cases
Total tests
89.0%
1st dose vaccine

edit on 16-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Maybe they're essentially doing war games or something like it. That region is heating up. That spitball is speculation at best and needs to be noted as such.

But at the very least, I agree with you, it makes no sense. They're entering summer, COVID isn't the same concern for them as the northern hemisphere yet they're reacting with much more haste than even some of the most squeamish European countries.

Edit: they had a big impact on the supply chain with their calm trade war with China. China cut off their coal supply and rely on mostly coal for energy... So manufacturers who need coal in production are getting way less.
edit on 16-12-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Im in the same boat ,Logan City,consider it a blessing with spike proteins and shedding you dont want to go near large groups anymore I saw this coming my house is a good prison with home gym,entertainment gear and a great library which I bought with money saved in last years lockdowns .Overcome,Improvise,Adapt

Security is in large order for your house that is a "good prison", if by that you mean your house is a strong fortress. A number of safe houses is in order as well, because if they want to, they will lay siege to your stronghold. Have secret exits, tunnels are good. Have paper work for a few assumed identities and large sums of money in different currencies. And above all, trust no one. Smart folks (like Adolf Hitler and Al Capone for example) used these tactics to great advantage, you should too to stay ahead of your well armed enemies.
edit on 16-12-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Maybe they're essentially doing war games or something like it. That region is heating up. That spitball is speculation at best and needs to be noted as such.

But at the very least, I agree with you, it makes no sense. They're entering summer, COVID isn't the same concern for them as the northern hemisphere yet they're reacting with much more haste than even some of the most squeamish European countries.

Edit: they had a big impact on the supply chain with their calm trade war with China. China cut off their coal supply and rely on mostly coal for energy... So manufacturers who need coal in production are getting way less.

Who knows I certainly don't, I just found out from Brand's video that Australia is the only free English-speaking country without a Bill of Rights type protection.

www.strategic-culture.org...

I do think if free Australia capitulates we could see it being pushed with more zeal elsewhere.

With Australia's infatuation with China, for all we know we they could be using China's model. Ive heard they have a significant Muslim population in internment camps, in China. They would have no qualms doing the same to Australians.

from the link.. sorry it is so much but it seems pertinent

Australia is now the only democratic nation in the world without a national bill of rights. Some comprehensive form of legal protection for basic rights is otherwise seen as an essential check and balance in democratic governance around the world. Indeed, I can find no example of a democratic nation that has gained a new Constitution or legal system in recent decades that has not included some form of a bill of rights, nor am I aware of any such nation that has done away with a bill of rights once it has been put in place.

Why then is Australia the exception? The answer lies in our history. Although many think of Australia as a young country, constitutionally speaking, it is one of the oldest in the world. The Australian Constitution remains almost completely as it was when enacted in 1901, while the Constitutions of the Australian states can go back as far as the 1850s. The legal systems and Constitutions of the nation and the Australian colonies (and then states) were conceived at a time when human rights, with the prominent exception of the 1791 United States Bill of Rights, tended not to be protected through a single legal instrument. Certainly, there was then no such law in the United Kingdom, upon whose legal system ours is substantially based. This has changed, especially after World War II and the passage of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, but by then Australia’s system of government had been operating for decades.

Friendly reminder that while 61 percent of Australians believe they have a bill of rights, Australia remains the only developed western democracy without one. There’s literally nothing in place to stop our government from abusing these measures. #auspol t.co...

— Caitlin Johnstone ⏳ (@caitoz) May 9, 2020

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Incredible to think Hitler dominated Germany and he only had newspapers and radio.
Today we have 100 TV channels, thousands of various websites and social media.
Harder to control the message but if you do it becomes a tsunami. An endless barrage of similar talking points and misguided opinion.
edit on 17-12-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Incredible to think Hitler dominated Germany and he only had newspapers and radio.
Today we have 100 TV channels, thousands of various websites and social media.
Harder to control the message but if you do it becomes a tsunami. An endless barrage of similar talking points and misguided opinion.

Don't forget all those democrat controlled fact checkas.

That particular fascist weapon hurt us quite a bit over the past couple years by allowing them to lie with near impunity.

Most effective psychological weapon ever deployed in history.

Our great-grandchildren will likely study this Fascist Rebellion Period in elementary school.

No reason to deny it, those were extremely effective weapons of dishonesty.

Not anymore.

Once you jump the shark there's no going back.

edit on 17-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
More from Oz the Land down under a growing governmental thumb.

So they don't want a website to show how they voted? why the hell not. America has Govtrack among other outlets. I know it is very popular on certain bills and especially when you see who misses certain votes.

theshot.net.au... -vote/

Liberal Party members are so embarrassed by their votes they want to shut down a website that tracks how they vote

While the national discourse has focused on Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s lack of a desire for accountability in the form of a Federal ICAC, a lesser but worrying motion from Liberal Party members Andrew Bragg and Dave Sharma has attempted to paint the democratically useful charity-information website “They Vote For You” as a partisan hive full of lies.

They Vote For You uses the Hansard (a written record of all the things said in Parliament, dumb or otherwise) to clump votes held in parliament into categories based on Policies. Politicians embarrassed by the gulf between their words and voting patterns don’t like this very much, because it’s entirely based on their voting patterns.

Co-founder of They Vote For You Matt Landauer explains the purpose of the site. “Whether someone has written a book about an issue, or made a statement, or is publicly known as being for or against something is actually irrelevant in terms of how they’re presented on They Vote For You. Co-founder of They Vote For You Matt Landauer explains the purpose of the site. “Whether someone has written a book about an issue, or made a statement, or is publicly known as being for or against something is actually irrelevant in terms of how they’re presented on They Vote For You. Because all that comes into it is how they vote.”

edit on 17-12-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
and this nugget highlights Chinese influence now in Australia.

Don't get me wrong I know UK/US influence isn't optimal either. However, China is known for it's shoddy materials and that they will bribe for contracts in a number of industries.

www.abc.net.au...

Faulty Chinese aluminum adds to Navy boat delays, costing an extra $44 million

The Royal Australian Navy expects its new Evolved Cape Class patrol boats could now be delayed by up to nine months, while an extra $44 million will need to be spent keeping its old fleet in the water, after poor-quality aluminium was imported from China.

Key points:
The scheduled launch date of the boats was already facing delays of between four and 16 weeks
Difficulties recruiting skilled workers are also fuelling the delays
The opposition described the delays as a "stuff-up"
In March the ABC revealed Australian shipbuilder Austal had detected deficiencies in the material, believed to have been sourced from Wuhan.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
We were living under these segregation rules for over a month in NSW, but they ended all of it just 2 days ago. The unvaccinated can finally do everything a vaccinated person can do. We don't even need masks inside shops anymore. So my advice would be move to NSW if at all possible. If large numbers of people leave the nanny states for greener pastures it might send a strong enough message to make some politicians reconsider their actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join