It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, You Filthy Nazi Dog.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

I already pointed out that the NSDAP were the equal and exact opposite to this, so a Doctrine of Aryan Supremacy was a direct counter to that of Judeo-Masonic supremacy, so mirror images do kind of look like the actual, and the fact remains that was over in 1945 and the Judeo-Masonic supremacists responded with a vengeance against all forms of European ethnic-Nationalism and began their mutli-cultural agenda.

So you have no interest in identifying the cause of the problem but would prefer to try and blame a movement that attempted to counter such, you would prefer that people chase ghosts indicating that you are a part of the problem, and as such deserve all the jabs you will get.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Callyrox
the sad fact is the vaccinated are all going to start dropping dead, any day now!
the world will once again be a very quiet place! and those of us who chose to stand up and say no, will roam in freedom in your expensive cars!

Is this sarcasm?

Hope so!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: myselfaswell

They act like Nazis, but watch how hopping mad and incredulous they become when someone unfurls an Auschwitz style (and very much on point to their narrative) "Vaccination Makes You Free" banner anywhere in public.

I've wondered a lot the past 2 years just what the historical comparison was for the minority of Germans and Europeans who viewed the Nazis as evil authoritarians in the early days of the party. Since history repeats itself, I have to assume there was some entity, perhaps the Kaiser, who was looked back upon by a minority of the population and served as a failed warning point to the majority about the mess they were heading towards, same as a minority of westerners currently (and correctly) are trying to do with directing the majority's gaze back towards Hitler and what happens when society bows to a dictatorial system built on division and manufactured fear.

If you look back, hitler came to power with a very small minority. He used media to turn people to what was portrayed as a nationalistic movement supported by many.
Take this famous study for instance

The Asch Line Study; A Conformity Experiment In his famous “Line Experiment”, Asch showed his subjects a picture of a vertical line followed by three lines of different lengths, one of which was obviously the same length as the first one. He then asked subjects to identify which line was the same length as the first line. Asch Line Study Example Solomon Asch used 123 male college students as his subjects, and told them that his experiment was simply a ‘vision test’. For his control group, Asch just had his subjects go through his 18 questions on their own. However, for his experimental group, he had his subjects answer each of the same 18 questions in a group of around a dozen people, where the first 11 people intentionally said obviously incorrect answers one after another, with the final respondee being the actual subject of the
experiment.
edit on 18-12-2021 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Given the complete opposite of anything you write will be the truth i'm starting to worry i'm a Liberal...

Insinuating that I like about everything?

Name one or stop lying.

Since when did 'liberals' deploy fascist tactics on a daily basis in order to achieve their goals?

Doesn't really matter when.

Still makes them fascist.

But feel free to call yourself 'liberal' if that helps you sleep at night?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Name one or stop lying.

You like liberally lying, you like libelous labelling and you like laboured deliberations, liberals are just deluded cabbalists in disguise and they're always deranged fanatics and have been so since the time of the French Revolution, how can i be expected to reason with such silly people it's pointless and i shouldn't really waste my time on a retarded thread like this so i think i'll just leave you to it...keep looking out for those Nazi's

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Name one or stop lying.

You like liberally lying, you like libelous labelling and you like laboured deliberations, liberals are just deluded cabbalists in disguise and they're always deranged fanatics and have been so since the time of the French Revolution, how can i be expected to reason with such silly people it's pointless and i shouldn't really waste my time on a retarded thread like this so i think i'll just leave you to it...keep looking out for those Nazi's

So, you have you have hate feelz that force you to uncontrollably rage about anyone not brainwashed by the current day fascists, AKA democrats, but those same feelz prevent you from posting even a single example of even one of these 'lies'?

Sounds about right for a fascist.

Seig Heil!

edit on 18-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Fascist.

Not 'Liberal'

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Merry covid Christmas

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Merry covid Christmas

Love that singer!

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So, you have you have hate feelz that force you to uncontrollable rage about anyone not brainwashed by the current day fascists, AKA democrats

Kamala Harris is a product of Free Masonry not the Waffen SS School for Officers and i have no idea how you arrive at the conclusion i would support the Democrats, maybe you just substitute baddie for Nazi because of the mass propaganda and i tried to point out that is problematic, sometimes the baddies actually aren't Nazi's, maybe they never were but the baddies made stuff up because they're really evil brain-washing cultists.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So, you have you have hate feelz that force you to uncontrollable rage about anyone not brainwashed by the current day fascists, AKA democrats

Kamala Harris is a product of Free Masonry not the Waffen SS School for Officers and i have no idea how you arrive at the conclusion i would support the Democrats, maybe you just substitute baddie for Nazi because of the mass propaganda and i tried to point out that is problematic, sometimes the baddies actually aren't Nazi's, maybe they never were but the baddies made stuff up because they're really evil brain-washing cultists.

Free masons require a minimum level of intelligence, and that one also believes in a higher power, Kamala does not meet either requirement.

Separate from kamala's obvious disqualifications, are you attempting to suggest that a mason could never become a fascist?

Nice try, but absolutely absurd.

We call that lying for political purposes.

You probably call such things 'talking points'.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im in New Zealand and we are in the same position as the OP......I can only go to the supermarket, the doctors and the chemist for med's now as of a few weeks ago....do I care? Hell no!! They will all be back to square one soon anyway's, the Govt will redefine what fully vaxxed is and then they will all be moaning at the Govt. I give it 2 weeks and we will be back in lockdown after the Govt said 2 weeks ago there will be no more lockdowns. Stay strong everybody,they cant get away with this much longer.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Im in New Zealand and we are in the same position as the OP......I can only go to the supermarket, the doctors and the chemist for med's now as of a few weeks ago....do I care? Hell no!! They will all be back to square one soon anyway's, the Govt will redefine what fully vaxxed is and then they will all be moaning at the Govt. I give it 2 weeks and we will be back in lockdown after the Govt said 2 weeks ago there will be no more lockdowns. Stay strong everybody,they cant get away with this much longer.

It looks like democrats in NY State intend to force the same kind of lockdown there early next year.

Probably intending on blaming all the unvaxxed deplorables celebrating Christmas for murdering their vaxxed family members.

Seeing signs that our Brit cousins may face this before the year even ends.

Hang tough Aussies & Kiwis!

And please reach out if your American cousins can help in any way.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

She's a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha.

You've obviously no idea that the entire civil rights movement was organized through Masonic institutions as well as the kkk being a product of such but if you don't like what they're doing have a little think which political party shut FreeMasonry down.

Freemasons are generally opposed to Nationalism considered a key aspect of Fascism, that's why they're called Globalists, though they do support this for Israel and that's why they're also called Zionists, they tend to keep these roles seperate though for the most part, the Democrats the Globalists and the Republicans the Zionists, which aspect of the Masonic world order do you support?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

In what possible way does the name of the house she partied in while in college have ANYTHING to do with the subject at hand?

Holy dishonesty batman!

What does ANYTHING you posted have to do with whether kamala and the democrat party have been actively using facist tactics in an effort to achieve fascist objectives?

They have.

Some 'party' shut down the Masons?

News to me & the guys!

NEXT ROUND'S ON ME, This fascist thinks Free Masonry has been shut down by a 'party'.

The Guys: "One born every minute"

Maybe you are lying again?

Do they have pink unicorns in delusionaland? Please send a photo if you see one.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You said she couldn't be a Free Mason i named her sorority which is Masonic affiliated, if you wish to learn why this should be taken seriously try learning something here

I'm surprised that you and the guys aren't aware that those damn Nazi's shut down the Masons, you should have figured by now that your ignorance doesn't mean i'm lying, not sure how many times you want to make yourself look like a pink unicorn here...

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You said she couldn't be a Free Mason i named her sorority which is Masonic affiliated, if you wish to learn why this should be taken seriously try learning something here

I'm surprised that you and the guys aren't aware that those damn Nazi's shut down the Masons, you should have figured by now that your ignorance doesn't mean i'm lying, not sure how many times you want to make yourself look like a pink unicorn here...

Sorry, in everyone else's reality a college sorority has nothing at all to do with Masons.

Maybe you should try reading something a little less delusional than wikipedia?

Have any pink unicorn pics?

I heard people even have them for pets in delusionaland, is this true?

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Merry covid Christmas

LOL, seen that a couple of days ago, absolutely spot on.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Wait till they find out their booster shots start failing at 3-4 weeks. And healthy people will be virtually on a drip of this experiment to stay a permitted person when all they need to is remember what a cold feels like, if in fact they even get symptoms at all, and grow a set.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Do you know anything about her?

Is she a pro or just some rando like us?

Someone should invite her to join us here for a while.

More honest passion is always welcome!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join