It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal History for Darrell Edward Brooks (WA) a piece of work

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Darrell Edward Brooks: heavy.com...
PDF file

The above is a copy of his background check run by heavy.com. This guy is a serious piece of work, to say the least. Always caught carrying weapons even though he is a convicted felon many times over and mostly for violent crimes. The fact this is not more of a story is mind-blowing. Reminds me of the school shooter who was released on low bail after shooting up a school. Justice is not what it used to be for certain and it was never that great to start with
edit on Mon Nov 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Pdf file added

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Wow!

Thanks for the idea! All I want for Christmas is some background checks 😁

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Anyone short on toilet paper during the pandemic?
Print off this jackwagon’s rap sheet and use that, you’ll be good for a year.
He is what the Dems would call a model citizen.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Pretty sure this is a representation of most BLM supporters. At least the few I know personally have a pretty long history of criminal activities.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This guy is a total waste to society , look at that record. Now if he refused to pull over and cops shot him antifa , BLM , Jesse Jackson would be screaming racism. Perfect candidate for a bullet to the head. Let’s see how this whole incident gets spun.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
He is allowed to do this because he is black.

Whitey = bad man

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He is what the Dems would call a model citizen.

I think a more accurate term would be a habitual criminal.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow.
Just look at that and tell me what is really wrong with our justice system.

He is a career criminal.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I can't download that file here just yet.

A simple copy paste of the name Darrell Edward Brooks: and holy cow so many records.

Is this the new norm😔👍🏾
edit on 22-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: Sad sad times

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
MSM said he was fleeing from a knife fight. That sounds like BS. Fleeing from a knife fight and running over 30 - 40 + people ?!?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
This guy is a total waste to society , look at that record. Now if he refused to pull over and cops shot him antifa , BLM , Jesse Jackson would be screaming racism. Perfect candidate for a bullet to the head. Let’s see how this whole incident gets spun.

The one cop tried to turn him into Swiss cheese but it’s really a damn shame that he missed.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The one cop tried to turn him into Swiss cheese but it’s really a damn shame that he missed.

You don't think Justice will be served through the judicial system?

ETA: This must be read sarcastically, sorry for the omittance of an indicator.
edit on 11222021 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

After looking at his 12 mile long rap sheet, do you think justice has been served before now?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Don’t think there is the death penalty in Wisconsin. 5 dead and 40+ injured. What do you consider justice for this?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

I watched the first video posted on ATS- totally different perspective than the MSM is showing. You can clearly see him swerving back and forth to deliberately hit people.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He is one example and there's thousands more walking around right this minute 🚨🦇

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
He will get a statue next year.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Going through his record you see he has a criminal history spanning more than 2 decades. Lots of assault and drug-type charges. Likes coca and MJ. I would not be surprised if he had lit up a primo that day. They will determine that with a tox screen. With a primo, they commonly mix rock and MJ to form a composite that makes people think they can do anything. That is my bet but some alcohol is also likely to be present in that test result as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
He will get a statue next year.

Just tell me where it’s gonna be and I will head there to tear it down.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

Sorry I did not take that as sarcasm.
Thanks for pointing that out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join