It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal History for Darrell Edward Brooks (WA) a piece of work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
And people are really suprised niw? It's not who or what you do, its who you know, or what color you are (unless white) not racist just the damn truth in this country now. I just hope (wont happen) people see this for what it is

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
a reply to: seattlerat

Don’t think there is the death penalty in Wisconsin. 5 dead and 40+ injured. What do you consider justice for this?

He should be convicted and tried as it is all on camera.

BUT

If he is convicted BLM and ANTIFA will riot/loot/destroy property/beat people for months in major Dem cities around the nation. Calling it racial injustice. CNN, MSNBC, etc will call him simply misunderstood and the rioters peaceful and say he was convicted because of white supremacy. That's how liberals and the mainstream media roll these days.

Notice Biden has yet to send condolences to the families and injured victims. Hopefully it will come, but I won't hold my breath.

edit on 11/22/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

In what world do you get that many felonies and are still free?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Just glancing at his rap sheet, looked to me that he was someone's snitch. Kind of protected in some cases but when they get too cocky, you have to ask the judge to throw the book at them just to calm them down.

Brings back memories.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
a reply to: seattlerat

Don’t think there is the death penalty in Wisconsin. 5 dead and 40+ injured. What do you consider justice for this?

Hang him from a light pole, and leave him hanging until he rots. Perhaps it would be a deterrent for the thug.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

We need to have more people 'open driving' to protect us from the criminals. He wouldn't have dared doing any shoot-through driving if everyone was armed with a vehicle.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: RazorV66
He will get a statue next year.

He'll get a 'Leftist Hero' gold coffin like GF...if anything happens to him in prison.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

These are the type of people we should do medical testing on.

We need to get rid of that no cruel and unusual punishment.
We need more cruel and more unusual.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
He is also a pedophile sexual offender. I am not sure where else this video can be found....I believe you can watch this even w/out an instagram account.

Waukesha killer - is a pedo offender (video)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

We need to have more people 'open driving' to protect us from the criminals. He wouldn't have dared doing any shoot-through driving if everyone was armed with a vehicle.

Please give us a few other examples, these are great!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Brooks' Parents are now "error-ists" 😃

They are the whole problem

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: chr0naut

Brooks' Parents are now "error-ists" 😃

They are the whole problem

Don't be silly, it could have been his time traveling great-great grandchildren, messing with the timeline to make him infamous, so they can profit from his books, that he writes when he gets out of jail.

You are so linear...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

There is someone on Instragram who has sourced all of the DAs and judges related to his cases but I dont have all of that at my fingertips right now....they are all activists for bail reform....he committed crimes in areas that are notorious for low bail and work to keep criminals out of jail.

This is the new way in our criminal justice system.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: Bigburgh

Going through his record you see he has a criminal history spanning more than 2 decades. Lots of assault and drug-type charges. Likes coca and MJ. I would not be surprised if he had lit up a primo that day. They will determine that with a tox screen. With a primo, they commonly mix rock and MJ to form a composite that makes people think they can do anything. That is my bet but some alcohol is also likely to be present in that test result as well.

I don't care what the dude was on!

THERE IS NO, ZERO, EXCUSE FOR HIS ACTIONS! NONE!

DON'T LET THE MEDIA, OR ANYONE ELSE, MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIS TERRORIST ACTIONS!

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Never mind ATS is dead. Turn out the lights when the last one of you leaves.

edit on 22-11-2021 by Talkstoshills00 because: Still like to edit my posts

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Funny doesn’t mention if he even has a driver’s license or not, I didn’t see any prior traffic violations.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You mean he may not have killed a single person if they were all in cars waiting at a Wendy’s drive through?

You are probably correct.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

There is someone on Instragram who has sourced all of the DAs and judges related to his cases but I dont have all of that at my fingertips right now....they are all activists for bail reform....he committed crimes in areas that are notorious for low bail and work to keep criminals out of jail.

This is the new way in our criminal justice system.

And now here is an article .... Milwaukee District Attorney John Chisolm who freed Waukesha parade killer three weeks ago on $1,000 bond

Milwaukee County DA John Chisolm said in 2007: 'Is there going to be an individual I divert, or put into a program, who's going to go out and kill? You bet'
In 2013, his office gave a deferred prosecution to a convicted drug dealer
That dealer, after being released, fatally injected a 26 year old woman with heroin then tried to hide her body but was caught
On November 11, his office granted Darrell Brooks a $1,000 bond
Brooks went free and within a few weeks, was behind the wheel of his car again
Five people were murdered when he drove through the Christmas parade
Chisolm admitted Brooks' bail was 'inappropriately low' and a review is being conducted
There are mounting calls for him to resign, with many saying the victims' blood is on his hands
Rep. Scott Fitzgerald, who represents Waukesha in Congress, said the 'turnstile approach to justice' needed to be changed

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Darrell Brooks Belongs to Black Supremacist Sect of Islam Called ‘The Five Percent Nation’, He Committed Vehicular Jihad

This publication was early to note and report Darrell’s ties to Black Lives Matter, and the fact that he used a vehicle to murder people in an act of vehicular jihad. Laura Loomer posted that the suspect was likely a black Muslim, and now we can exclusively confirm that Darrell Brooks is a supporter of The Five Percent Nation, otherwise known as the Nation of Gods and Earths (NGE or NOGE), a sub-sect of Nation of Islam (NOI).

The Five Percent Nation is a black nationalist movement influenced by Islam. Members of the group call themselves “Allah’s Five Percenters”. The Fiver Percent Nation preaches black supremacy and teaches that black people are the original inhabitants of planet earth, and that the white man is an evil devil.

The term “Five Percenter” comes from the “five percent” who are described in Nation of Islam in their “Lost-Found Muslim Leason No.2”.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join