It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From REDDIT....Hollywood Preparing Us For Alien Refugees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

When more people die than are being born you have population reduction.

Access to effective contraceptives and destruction of traditional Christian values have swung this balance without the need for sterilisation. Sex just isn't as productive as it once was, now it's more polygamous fun rather than monogamous pro-creation.

We're on course for major population DECLINE. If you exclude the African continent and migration from there it's already in full swing.

Women are having less children and the numbers are dropping year on year.

We have an ageing Global population.

edit on 16/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I respect your opinion, point of view.

Then hypothetically…. we should both agree….Earth shouldn’t take on Alien refugee populations that might Screw like rabbits and don’t give a rats A$$ about lowering their own species population……

Remember, early abduction stories were about biological tests done on humans biology…..to learn how to somehow continue their own species leaving their own dying planet. (A$$uming they screw to procreate)

They’ll make up for it, on earth, screwing 7/24 365 to bring back their species from the brink of extinction.

So how can we allow this of Aliens, when we humans have to lower our own species population naturally (death) or artificially (contraception, etc.), for the sake of de-populating the earth and less exploitation of earths natural resources?

Not to even mention the mixing of species……. People will want to screw some Strange just to see what a mixed child of human and extraterrestrial would be like…. And so they’ll be a population of cross breeds adding to Earths population.

Something to ponder…

👽🤔👫

edit on 16-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: putnam6

Your mountain of evidence is very convincing /s

The OP mentions this isn't my theory it's from Reddit I thought it would be interesting to postulate this on ATS mostly because the guy was getting skewered by well errrr people with snarky comments like your yours.

It was pointed out just for entertainment and fun, but obviously, some people have big huge alien insects up their Uranus.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: Grenade

I respect your opinion, point of view.

Then hypothetically…. we should both agree….Earth shouldn’t take on Alien refugee populations that might Screw like rabbits and don’t give a rats A$$ about lowering their own species population……

Remember, early abduction stories were about biological tests done on humans biology…..to learn how to somehow continue their own species leaving their own dying planet.

They’ll make up for it screwing 7/24 365 to bring back their species from the brink of extinction.

So how can we allow this of Aliens, when we humans have to lower our own species population naturally (death) or artificially (contraception, etc.)

Not to even mention the mixing of species……. People will want to screw some Strange just to see what a mixed child of human and extraterrestrial would be like…. And so they’ll be a population of cross breeds adding to Earths population.

Something to ponder…

👽🤔👫

Now we are cooking...

Thanks for keeping the thread going because it's distracting me from my Mom being in the hospital. So don't sue me if I go off on a tangent.

This would be a possibility if not likely scenario if this were true. But what if they aren't exactly welcome, what if it's just the aliens that want some Earthling strange, after all, who is anal probing who?

You never hear the opposite even on Weekly World News, And they broke the Bat-Child story before anybody else.

If aliens are advanced enough for genetic manipulation, certainly they could probably hide among us without us having a clue, especially if they were already deceiving or outright bullying our government. I could easily see our government selling out long ago, and the world is nothing but a big alien "Squid Game" another fine distraction on Netflix I highly recommend. It isn't about aliens but I could see a race doing that to us.

Or like has been mentioned they could look at us like how we look at a garbage dump, there might be something useful but most of this stuff is crap.

edit on 16-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I can't say half the things I would like to say, because it could cause me to go way off the topic of this thread.

Thank you for the video. It really set my mind off into at least three different directions.

The one the seems to run through all of them, is that maybe we have gotten smarter than for our world's own good.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I can't say half the things I would like to say, because it could cause me to go way off the topic of this thread.

Thank you for the video. It really set my mind off into at least three different directions.

The one the seems to run through all of them, is that maybe we have gotten smarter than for our world's own good.

If you mean the video posted in the OP……that would be to Putnam6’s credit…..

👽🍺

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yea it stuck with me too, but definitely share your thoughts, its why I did this thread LOL Reddit thread is all over the place

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think of the old TV series, "Alien Nation"

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I never had a chance to watch Babylon 5. I was more a Stargate girl.

Is it worth looking up?

Yes, yes!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

They tell us what will happen and make it look like fantasy but we now have been exposed to it. Somebody says something that could very well be true but says it in a crazy way or acts crazy and we then dismiss it as crazy. And ignore evidence of it that maybe isn't so crazy. I keep wondering about that watching the Alex Jones trial. He says thing that sound crazy. he acts like an ass. But then you look at what he said and actually check it out and what others have said and some of it makes you wonder.
All those cities in China that are ghost towns. maybe they're to introduce newcomers here to how life on earth works and how cities and towns function. And the uber rich are buying up vast tracts of farmland and wilderness. maybe they're going to build towns and suburbs there. For newcomers.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Now there are new portal shows like La Brea. Maybe their bringing back all of the vanished portal victims that were taken to Alien ET bases in Antariica, South America and Dulce where they have been working on advanced technologies and we have to save them for the future of humanity.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I'm starting to think that the jabs are adding trackers with ID numbers to keep track of the 'food supply'. Perhaps a large portion of the world's population have been auctioned off in some off-world deal?
The implanted microchip Frankenstein ID tracking system is how the aliens will be able to locate and properly identify their property.

It's like cattle auctions in an off-world person kind of way?

Why not take it even a step further, what if the jabs have built-in long term meat tenderizers so we are nice and juicy by suppertime?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
They don't need this planet to live on, their adjustable technology let's them live on every planet within this solar system

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Hmmmm 🤔

Let’s say your correct…..

If they biologically have what we can loosely compare to lungs 🫁 for breathing, then they would have to change the various atmosphere’s on different planets to be able to breath unhindered by portable life support systems. Otherwise, by not changing the atmosphere’s, they will always live with cumbersome portable life support systems.

Who would want to live like that?

We will, going to the moon and Mars and beyond.

Best bet for Aliens, is to find planets with the same atmosphere of the home planet they left.

So, I suspect they cannot “live on every planet”…….otherwise let them terraform and also change the atmosphere of the moon and or Mars, so that they will be Inter-Solar System commerce trading partners.

Don’t have that kind of technology? Well, then life in a Helmet is all they’ll have…..just like us.

👽🤔🍷
edit on 16-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

An already over populated planet.

What could go wrong ?

Not really over populated, maybe just bad at using our resources/space. Couldn't the entire worlds population technically live in Texas? Or something like that...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Saw this thread on Reddit and thought I'd post it here for reactions.

Who knows its validity or not, but it's more benign than discussing COVID OR POLITICS. It's an interesting theory you could even shoehorn in the idea that it's the reason behind worldwide vaccines, COVID etc, it's to protect the incoming out-of-this-world alien refugees. Regardless alien theories pretty much brought me to ATS so forget if it's real or not. It's highly likely it's not BTW, but think about how it could explain a lot of what has happened these late 24 months.

www.reddit.com...

Some don’t believe Hollywood is preparing us for a hostile alien invasion. They think we are being prepared to warm up to the idea of accepting alien refugees to live here on Earth.

In several shows and movies, we see something happen to an alien world, and whatever citizens of said world leave and try and make a home on Earth.

More often than not it’s one or a family but that’s to show us, the viewer, what our lives might be like if we took in an alien family to stay with us. Never once do these entertainment pieces show the negative effects that this would cause (biologically, culturally, economically, etc.) just that we have to help E.T. and take them in.

They don’t know if they’re already on the way, or if the world government approved this, but I believe Hollywood was asked to show this in different mediums to make us feel at ease and comfortable sharing our planet with alien beings.

District 9 prepared us for the bad side of things.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

And the original TV mini series V shows us what they want to do when they say they want to help.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Yes that's true but a little over blown, if you have figured it in just the habitable land would give just under 33 square foot per person.

You have to also consider what kind of lifestyle each person would need / want to live in. I read somewhere that if the world wanted to live the lifestyle of the average U.S. citizens it would take 24 planets the size of earth. Also it said that the habitable land of earth would be enough to give all 7 billion people 2.3 acres. But then you would have to do away with all the big hospitals, shopping centers, car lots, office buildings, factories, and all kind of resource hogs.
edit on 16-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ahhhhh… Hors d'oeuvre’s before the Human main course……Yum Yum Eatum All Up!

👽🍽

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join