It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse's so-called victim just admitted under oath that KR shot him self-defense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The prosecutor in the Kyle Rittenhouse case is going to need a bottle of aspirin and a fifth of vodka tonight.

Rittenhouse Witness Blows Case For Prosecution, Admits He Pointed Gun, Advanced First

The defense attorney just had this exchange with the guy Rittenhouse shot:

""It wasn't until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun - now your hand's down, pointed at him - that he fired, right?"

"Correct."

He admitted he was threatening the defendant with a gun when the defendant shot him.

Excuse me, Mr. Prosecutor? This is the point in the Perry Mason episode where you ask the judge to immediately dismiss the charges.

Edit: The icing on the cake is the picture of the prosecutor doing a face-palm.
edit on 8-11-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Wow
Just wow

This is crazy

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The prosecutor gave us the most epic face palm of all time after.
Fantastic

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

The prosecution has been blowing this case from the get go. Even the corrupt MSM is having a hard time lying about the court room narrative.

It's getting real cold in Wisconsin though. Will the libs find the courage to riot when Kyle is acquitted?

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Video that the FBI kept under wraps for 13 months demonstrated that Kyle shot in self-defense. That's almost always the case when BLM or ANTIFA are after you.

Poor officer David Dorn in St. Louis thought he would reason with his fellow Black BLM/ANTIFA brothers.

They then beat him into critical condition.

As he lay on the sidewalk begging for his life, his "brothers and sisters" stripped him of all valuables, including his shoes.

The more of those animals that get shot, the better. That's the only message they seem to understand.

Kenosha was the last major conflict involving the ANTIFA/BLM morons for that very reason.

Some should have been killed sooner. Would have saved more innocent lives, including perhaps officer Dorhn's.

RIP: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What about the two he killed? Seems there is still jeopardy from them. But the guy who's arm was blown off, oh well, you get what you get.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Video that the FBI kept under wraps for 13 months demonstrated that Kyle shot in self-defense. That's almost always the case when BLM or ANTIFA are after you.

I'd forgotten about that. The FBI broke the law by withholding exculpatory evidence. I certainly hope they find themselves on the receiving end of a lawsuit.

I've always been confused as to why so many cops seem to be sympathetic to these Antifa thugs. I wonder if its going to turn out that many of them are the kids of those cops.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What about the two he killed? Seems there is still jeopardy from them. But the guy who's arm was blown off, oh well, you get what you get.

YMMV, but I'd say if you're part of a violent, gun-wielding mob, you really have nobody to blame but yourself if you get shot.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You mean the one guy caught on video hitting the kid with his skateboard?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Withholding evidence in this case is one of the smallest "wrongs" committed by the FBI. Not doing anything about the large and varied amount of criminal evidence on Hunter's laptops, is far worse. So was lying to the FISA court to entrap Trump.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The judge can't deliver a verdict until the jury does. That's how trials work. But yes, the jury will immediately pick up on his remarks and arrive at the logical conclusion. The question at this point is how much fear Kyle would have experienced at that moment, to the point where he discharged his weapon. A moot point but it does help cement his behavior as dignified.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
so you'll attempt to kill a kid but you won't lie about it in court.

got it.

These people are so stupid.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I haven't really been following the trial.
That being said, IDK if that this confession alone would sway me if I was on the jury. I mean, Rittenhouse did just shoot someone in the head. Then you had these guys, probably thinking they were the good guys, chasing him down. The guy with the gun didn't shoot Rittenhouse. Why not? Maybe he thought he could hold him at gun point till the cops came or to do a citizens' arrest.

Clearly, both parties thought they were the good guys with guns.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Have been watching on Court TV. The prosecution's "star witness" Gaige Grosskreutz is being shown to be unreliable, contradictory, and/or a downright liar.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Don’t start nothin’ there won’t be nothin’

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I haven't really been following the trial.
That being said, IDK if that this confession alone would sway me if I was on the jury. I mean, Rittenhouse did just shoot someone in the head. Then you had these guys, probably thinking they were the good guys, chasing him down. The guy with the gun didn't shoot Rittenhouse. Why not? Maybe he thought he could hold him at gun point till the cops came or to do a citizens' arrest.

Clearly, both parties thought they were the good guys with guns.

If having a gun actual hand gun pointed at you does not constitute the actual need for self defense, what does?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Rittenhouse was running away from the first encounter when he heard gunshots fired from his pursuers.
He then stopped and pointed his gun but did not fire.
Then they attempted to take his rifle so he shot.

The second encounter was a kid on the ground with people yelling to beat his ass.
He was kicked and then hit with a skateboard.
Then he shot someone.

Total self defense on both of those instances and the hard just admitted it was self defense….

The kid in innocent.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He didn't shoot Rittenhouse because he got shot 1st. Solved that mystery for ya! I know in your fantasy world it isn't self defense unless you have a bullet in your brain but, fortunately, thats not how it works in reality. Welcome to it!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

He didn't shoot Rittenhouse because he got shot 1st. Solved that mystery for ya! I know in your fantasy world it isn't self defense unless you have a bullet in your brain but, fortunately, thats not how it works in reality. Welcome to it!

It was reported, after it happened, while in the hospital, Gaige said he regretted not "mag dumping" Kyle, he denied saying it in court.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I saw it as self-defense from the beginning. I will be disappointed if the verdict doesn't go that way. Although, I'd rather deal with the repercussions of him being found guilty than not guilty. The left is going to riot and burn cities down if he is found not guilty. 

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join