It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse's so-called victim just admitted under oath that KR shot him self-defense

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Those two, most likely, are not going to show up and damage the prosecutions case, Id say.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think the kid acted in self defense and should be acquitted but at the same time, he was an idiot for being out there....

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

After Rittenhouse shot huber, he pointed his weapon at grosskreutz, who had his weapon in his hand running towards Rittenhouse then put up his hands like don't shoot.Rittenhouse started to lower his weapon and just as soon as he did, grosskreutz dropped his hands started raising his weapon and pointing it at Rittenhouse. That's when Rittenhouse raised his and fired.

It's plain as day in the video.

edit on 8-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So the arsonist pedo felt like a good guy. Ok.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I haven't really been following the trial.
That being said, IDK if that this confession alone would sway me if I was on the jury. I mean, Rittenhouse did just shoot someone in the head. Then you had these guys, probably thinking they were the good guys, chasing him down. The guy with the gun didn't shoot Rittenhouse. Why not? Maybe he thought he could hold him at gun point till the cops came or to do a citizens' arrest.

Clearly, both parties thought they were the good guys with guns.

I would agree, all involved thought they were in the right, except for Rosenbaum, all this carnage rests on him, hell, he may of committed suicide?

As for Gaige, his gun was lower, he never got shot, when he directed it to Kyle, he got shot..was he going to shoot Kyle? we'll never know for sure, but if you point it, all bets are off. To be fair, Kyle had his rifle pointed as well, important to note..he only fired when Gaige directed his gun.

first rule of gun safety, all guns are loaded until you verify they aren't.
Second rule is never point your weapon at something you don't intend to kill.

Agree'd, assume it's always loaded, and if you are pointing, fair to assume you are ready and willing to fire.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

After Rittenhouse shot huber, he pointed his weapon at grosskreutz, who had his weapon in his hand running towards Rittenhouse then put up his hands like don't shoot.Rittenhouse started to lower his weapon and just as soon as he did, grosskreutz dropped his hands started raising his weapon and pointing it at Rittenhouse. That's when Rittenhouse raised his and fired.

It's plain as day in the video.

Yes!!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I think the kid acted in self defense and should be acquitted but at the same time, he was an idiot for being out there....

That is the only reasonable assessment here. He's an idiot, but among the idiots present, he was justified in the actions that are being discussed.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't think the fallout will be contained to Michigan.

If I was on the jury, I would ask the judge if it would be okay for me to pin a medal on Rittenhouse after he is confirmed innocent.
edit on 11/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tamusan

I don't think the fallout will be contained to Michigan.

If I was on the jury, I would ask the judge if it would be okay for me to pin a medal on Rittenhouse after he is confirmed innocent.

That would end up in a likely mistrial, or appeal

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Edumakated

That is the only reasonable assessment here. He's an idiot, but among the idiots present, he was justified in the actions that are being discussed.

The real idiots were the criminals that were out there burning and looting businesses, and attacking people. I haven't forgotten about them.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What about the two he killed? Seems there is still jeopardy from them. But the guy who's arm was blown off, oh well, you get what you get.

What about them?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
He really messed up in cross examination with the defense not stating that Rittenhouse tried to shoot him but had to re-rack his rifle, and then after he shot him in the arm. I wonder why he only said that to prosecution.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

So the arsonist pedo felt like a good guy. Ok.

Multi-convicted pedo....he @nnally raped a child.
I believe God put Kyle out there to remove the pedo from the face of the Earth. Kyle is no idiot. He was highly trained shooter by his father, shooting since he was a child....and an EMT. He was controlled and a really good guy.

He will walk, as he should.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

This trial is just like the Floyd trial and just like the current Aubrey trial. They are to be used for unrest.

When I look at cases like this, no matter who it is, I always try to think as a parent and how would I truly feel if it was my child. Could you be honest about it.

If the guy shot was my kid I would say to anybody he was wrong to be there creating chaos and had already shown me what he was capable of. I would mourn but it was something I am sure his parents have already prepared for.

With Kyle, I would be glad he was able to escape what had happened. The city was being destroyed and I would not have been ok with him there but if it was his choice I could accept it. He defended himself. So many talk like he was just wandering the streets shooting people. Read most media accounts and they MAKE him guilty. I would be glad he was such a good shot and I got another night with him as a parent.

Is bring shot deserved? No, but those shot and dead earned it with their actions. If you attempt to harm someone with a weapon be prepared for the consequence. This is real life.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Rittenhouse Witness Blows Case For Prosecution, Admits He Pointed Gun, Advanced First

This cocky POS sealed the deal for Kyle. He admitted, Kyle shot him in self defense. He is a lying POS and should have been arrested upon leaving the courthouse today. He lied to police, he had been carrying a gun illegally.

Luckily, he wont win any lawsuit.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Something else I saw today as I was rewatching the videos.

Rittenhouse had passed the arsonist pedo rosenbaum walking down the street before he started chasing him and I guess before he meet up with McGinnis not sure about that.

Here is the video, go to the 17:15 mark where the black guys is talking.

Two things have me puzzled. First where is McGinnis? Second is when did the FBI surveillance video take place?
Cause you can see the plastic bag in pedo arsonist hand and his shrit around his head walking down the middle of the street and Rittenhouse is on the far side of the street with the fire extinguisher still in his hand.

Also you can see what i mentioned in my last in this one also but not as well as in others. Its at the starts at the 19:50 to the19:55 mark.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This trial is just like the Floyd trial and just like the current Aubrey trial. They are to be used for unrest.

When I look at cases like this, no matter who it is, I always try to think as a parent and how would I truly feel if it was my child. Could you be honest about it.

If the guy shot was my kid I would say to anybody he was wrong to be there creating chaos and had already shown me what he was capable of. I would mourn but it was something I am sure his parents have already prepared for.

With Kyle, I would be glad he was able to escape what had happened. The city was being destroyed and I would not have been ok with him there but if it was his choice I could accept it. He defended himself. So many talk like he was just wandering the streets shooting people. Read most media accounts and they MAKE him guilty. I would be glad he was such a good shot and I got another night with him as a parent.

Is bring shot deserved? No, but those shot and dead earned it with their actions. If you attempt to harm someone with a weapon be prepared for the consequence. This is real life.

Yes. Those who got shot by Kyle, got what they deserved. 100%.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Kyle had EXCELLENT defense attorneys. The prosecutors are bozos.....but in reality, they had no case and nothing to work with.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

So you say this in your first post:

That being said, IDK if that this confession alone would sway me if I was on the jury.

Then go on in another post when facing facts and say:

Or, he didn't shoot because he thought skateboard guy had him down, and then bang, bang!

So facts aren’t good, but theoretical thoughts are? Unsure why anyone is even wasting time on explaining to you.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin
I have to run, but will look at that when I get back

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join