It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyle Rittenhouse's so-called victim just admitted under oath that KR shot him self-defense

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Kyle did good work fighting for what he believed in. Something liberals will do at the drop of a hat. When will conservatives fight for their beliefs? What will they fight for?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Im confident he wont hurt any more kids. Imagine that, a rehabilitated pedophile!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
To me it's viscous prosecution. The only reason charges were brought was because of terrorist threats. If Kyle had been allowed to walk after the initial investigation, as he should have, the terrorists would have burnt down even more Kenosha city blocks. So because of fascist ANTIFA terrorist blackmail the prosecutor's office brought these malicious charges against Rittenhouse.

Bringing the charges bought Kenosha time from ANTIFA's fascist terrorism. But time has run out. Soon Kyle will be found not guilty, or the prosecution will drop its charges, and Kyle will become a militia hero. With a new hero and victory on their side, the militias will be emboldened to meet the ANTIFA fascists on the streets.

Which reminds me, I need to go to the store to see if there's any popcorn left on the shelves.

Let's Go Brandon

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Kyle did good work fighting for what he believed in. Something liberals will do at the drop of a hat. When will conservatives fight for their beliefs? What will they fight for?

Republicans kick butt in Virginia. Durham and the doj have Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden in their sights. Lots happening.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Maybe this has been covered already, but if not...

How is this Gaige Grosskreutz not on trial for illegal possession of a firearm?

He has a lengthy rap sheet including a domestic violence charge. He also has charges for DUI possession of a firearm.

I will to defer to others from Wisconsin but reading I've done says those convicted of even a misdemeanor domestic violence charge in Wisconsin MAY NOT own firearm.

Was he charged for domestic violence but not convicted?

What I'm missing?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
What about the two he killed? Seems there is still jeopardy from them. But the guy who's arm was blown off, oh well, you get what you get.

Do you know if Alec Baldwin's Wife is being called as an expert witness? ✍️

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope she uses her fake Spanish accent while on the stand

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
That may be open to interpretation, I have not seen it. But that is why we have to get rid of the death penalty in most cases.

Prosecutors withhold evidence. There was a case here in Michigan quite a few years back where a professor at a community college was murdered. They found a guy, charged and convicted him. Later it was found the prosecutor had video evidence of him being somewhere else that he suppressed. The guy got out of prison and some money, But the prosecutor, he should have done his time.

You all think Ashli Babbitt was murdered, but Kyle Rittenhouse shot in self defense. Of all the characters in that game, only 1 had to be there defending.
your politics I think get in the way of clear thinking.

Neither KR nor AB had to be where they were. Nor were the people KR shot. But, there is more too this than just simple defense. Your politics get in the way of rational thing

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Do you know if Alec Baldwin's Wife is being called as an expert witness?
why would she be?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

He has a lengthy rap sheet including a domestic violence charge. He also has charges for DUI possession of a firearm.

I will to defer to others from Wisconsin but reading I've done says those convicted of even a misdemeanor domestic violence charge in Wisconsin MAY NOT own firearm.
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

So you are against the second amendment?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

hWUT?

Not following how you got from A to B on that one.

The reality is, in many states, if you are a criminal or have a criminal history, you cannot own a firearm.

I know this much, where I live, the issuance of firearm permits requires applying to the police department of the town you live in. If you are a criminal, you're probably not going to get the permit granted.

I am all for LAW ABIDING citizens exercising their rights under the second amendment. This guy is not a law abiding citizen, as shown by his rap sheet.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Do you know if Alec Baldwin's Wife is being called as an expert witness?
why would she be?

I didn't ask "why".

I asked "if".

Your question "why" is premature and possibly irrelevant 😎

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Awesome news

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
That may be open to interpretation, I have not seen it. But that is why we have to get rid of the death penalty in most cases.

Prosecutors withhold evidence. There was a case here in Michigan quite a few years back where a professor at a community college was murdered. They found a guy, charged and convicted him. Later it was found the prosecutor had video evidence of him being somewhere else that he suppressed. The guy got out of prison and some money, But the prosecutor, he should have done his time.

You all think Ashli Babbitt was murdered, but Kyle Rittenhouse shot in self defense. Of all the characters in that game, only 1 had to be there defending.
your politics I think get in the way of clear thinking.

Neither KR nor AB had to be where they were. Nor were the people KR shot. But, there is more too this than just simple defense. Your politics get in the way of rational thing

I watched all videos of Kyle and Ashli.
Ashli WAS MURDERED.
Kyle did shoot in SELF DEFESNSE.

Neither cases can be compared to each other. Not even sure why you tried.

Politics has nothing to do with this. You should have spent hours watching this trial.

You also should have watched the ACTUAL video showing Ashli being shot. I have the raw video. Not the made for CNN video. The one that got uploaded the very day it was filmed and removed all over the net.

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

hWUT?

Not following how you got from A to B on that one.

The reality is, in many states, if you are a criminal or have a criminal history, you cannot own a firearm.

I know this much, where I live, the issuance of firearm permits requires applying to the police department of the town you live in. If you are a criminal, you're probably not going to get the permit granted.

I am all for LAW ABIDING citizens exercising their rights under the second amendment. This guy is not a law abiding citizen, as shown by his rap sheet.

The antifa POS was illegally carrying his gun. That was established while he was on the stand. He ADMITTED he was illegally carrying it. In WI you can legally open carry, but must have a current permit to conceal. He did not have one.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

According to the laws you leftists want.....Gaige was illegally carrying a gun. He also ADMITTED IN COURT TODAY that he pointed his gun at Kyle FIRST and that Kyle shot HIM in SELF DEFENSE.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

DMITTED IN COURT TODAY that he pointed his gun at Kyle FIRST

False, why lie or exaggerate. He said, the gun was pointed in his direction, not at him....big difference.
edit on 8-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Kyle only has to believe he is in imminent danger to defend himself with deadly force (if need be) and Gaige himself said he was concerned for Kyle's safety.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I saw it as self-defense from the beginning. I will be disappointed if the verdict doesn't go that way. Although, I'd rather deal with the repercussions of him being found guilty than not guilty. The left is going to riot and burn cities down if he is found not guilty. 

Let them. I'd rather justice be served than sacrifice one kid out of fear of riots. Sooner or later we have to tell these thugs they can't extort a legal lynching.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

DMITTED IN COURT TODAY that he pointed his gun at Kyle FIRST

False, why lie or exaggerate. He said, the gun was pointed in his direction, not at him....big difference.

I'm sure Alec Baldwin only had his gun pointed in the direction of his cinematographer too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join