It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: burntheships

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

One study recently showed over 90% of the people in
a hospital had been "vaccinated" at least once. Over
70% of them had been fully vaxxed.

lol is all I will say.

billions of people?

how many billions exactly because there is 7 billion in the entire world. please be specific and cite the sources of this billions stat you are saying.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: ScepticScot
Lol
No
Getting covid is better than taking experimental anything.

Number of deaths says otherwise.

And you guarantee no permanent side effects?

Lol
Of course you will......

Wonder why my request for a such a waiver at work falls on deaf ears?

No more than I guarantee no long term effects of Covid.

Personally I would rather take my chances with a vaccine designed to be as safe as possible rather than mutating natural virus (or Chinese bio-weapon if you prefer).

If you can't guarantee it how could you recommend it?

IMO it was "designed" as a tool to control.
No more no less

What other government truths do you recommend?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

nope.

I have a zero percent chance from being harmed from the vax if I don't take it

I can still catch covid vaxxed

I can still catch covid unvaxxed

I think I rather take my chances with covid without the vax and eliminate the possibility of the vax harming me.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

How much physical stress do you put yourself under on a regular basis? Is it comparable to these people? If not, then how do you know? You may be a ticking time bomb.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

How much physical stress do you put yourself under on a regular basis? Is it comparable to these people? If not, then how do you know? You may be a ticking time bomb.

Because I survived the toxic vaccine. Many people on in this thread and on these boards continually tell my how deadly the vaccine is...it is a miracle I am still alive. So, though I may not possess their physicality, I must possess some form of exceptional characteristic...

(Psst, I really hope you have picked up on the sarcasm. If not, we cannot...we have a wider issue)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Lol
No

Lol
Of course you will......

Personally I would rather take my chances with a vaccine designed to be as safe as possible rather than mutating natural virus (or Chinese bio-weapon if you prefer).

No more no less

I can't guarantee wearing a seat belt won't make your injuries worse in crash , I still think you are better wearing one.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

nope.

I have a zero percent chance from being harmed from the vax if I don't take it

I can still catch covid vaxxed

I can still catch covid unvaxxed

I think I rather take my chances with covid without the vax and eliminate the possibility of the vax harming me.

You can still catch covid if vaxed, just less likely to and if you less likely to be seriously ill or die.

The numbers show that most people are better off vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

lol is all I will say.

billions of people?

how many billions exactly because there is 7 billion in the entire world. please be specific and cite the sources of this billions stat you are saying.

Yes, billions, more than 1 billion.

ourworldindata.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

I'm a hospital administrator for a major healthcare system in the northeast and I can tell you it's completely normal to feel like you don't need any medical intervention. Despite the flu shot being required by all employees, over 90% of physicians have some kind of religious of medical exemption and over 75% of nurses are exempted too. These numbers have been consistent for the past 10 years or so since I've started working in the system.

These numbers didn't change during the pandemic either. Most healthcare providers go out of their way to get exempted. The same doctors and nurses administering the Covid vaccine or flu shot do not believe they themselves need it. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to get any physician to take any type of prescription medications. Physicains pride themselves as being healthy enough that they don't need to rely on medication.

It was the same case when I was in the military working as a medic. Just about every single healthcare provider avoided unnecessary prescription drugs. I don't remember any provider in my 6 years working in a hospital being prescribed anything but aspirin or the occasional antibiotic. But even when it comes to antibiotics, the key is to use it sparingly. And I had access to everyone's medical records.

And of course in medical school, I learned that your immune system is pretty much responsible for 99% of your health. The other 1% is diet and exercise. Basically, most healthcare providers believe in preventive health - when it comes to their own health.

When you are at a point where you need to take drugs that may cause possible side effects that can potentially outweigh the benefits, that's usually when you are screwed. This used to be common knowledge but seems to have been forgotten during the pandemic with the push for vaccines. In truth, most doctors in hospitals are just doing what they've been instructed by administration. This is why you see family physicians who have their own practice being more open to vaccine side effects and don't push vaccines nearly as hard as network physicians.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: donscorpio

over 90% of physicians have some kind of religious of medical exemption and over 75% of nurses are exempted too.

Can you be more specific about the reasons for exemption? Specifically, what is common religious reason?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

It can be very broad and not worth it for most hospitals to deny. For example, veganism can be a form of religious belief and be used to avoid the flu shot.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: donscorpio

When you are at a point where you need to take drugs that may cause possible side effects that can potentially outweigh the benefits, that's usually when you are screwed. This used to be common knowledge but seems to have been forgotten during the pandemic with the push for vaccines.

All drugs have potential side effects which can outweigh their benefits.

So you never take medicine and you're vaccinated against nothing? Tetanus, mumps, measles? You don't approve of the polio vaccination although that vaccine alone has prevented over 10 million cases of paralysis and 500,000 deaths since 1988?

Polio has been eradicated in the Western World thanks to vaccines. Although humans have encountered it for thousands of years, like Covid-19, it remains lethal to the unfortunate few whose natural immunity does not protect them.

In about 98% of cases, polio is a mild illness, with no symptoms or with viral-like symptoms. In paralytic polio, the virus leaves the digestive tract, enters the bloodstream, and then attacks nerve cells. Fewer than 1%-2% of people who contract polio become paralyzed. In severe cases, the throat and chest may be paralyzed. Death may result if the patient does not receive artificial breathing support.

edit on 9-11-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

... if they didn't die.

... or like ATS member Grenade, catch it again (so much for that wonderfully effective 'natural immunity').

Not many ever did die, on the other hand a friend of ours just had their 50 year old healthy daughter die of a brain aneurism. This makes I think 6 people for us, dead or two permanently injured for life. Probably more but this latest is just to depressing to go back and count again!

How does it feel to take 3 dangerous shots and booster and still get sick?

None of us who had it and got well have ever had it again and I bet most don't people are confusing colds and flu with covid!

But you do what you feel is right for you and let us do the same!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

over 90% of physicians have some kind of religious of medical exemption and over 75% of nurses are exempted too.

Can you be more specific about the reasons for exemption? Specifically, what is common religious reason?

Clearly for some it will be the embryo testing and use.

link   

originally posted by: shaemac

lol is all I will say.

Billions of people who have safely taken it?
What billions?
Have you stepped into the future via a portal and are able to tell us of the long term effects of this injection of chemicals? Can you provide us the paper you have written on this? TIA

Yes billions. There is a whole world outside of your local area with people.

Link

The biggest vaccination campaign in history is underway. More than 7.29 billion doses have been administered across 184 countries, according to data collected by Bloomberg. The latest rate was roughly 30 million doses a day.

In the U.S., 431 million doses have been given so far. An average 1.47 million doses per day were administered over the last week.

You failed to address long term effects. Years down the road.....what happens as a result of an experimental concoction of chemicals? Please tell us what you found out from your trip into the future.

I checked with my future self and he said "Alls good". He said that the occurrence of incident decreased over time remains true as it is highlighted today.

You have no clue what you are talking about and your opinion on all of this holds zero weight.

Pssh, you tell that to my future self.

In the words of Maximus Meridius, "are you not entertained!?!?"

If this keeps happening there will be no more circuses and all that will be left is stale cake.

www.bitchute.com...

link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

When I was in the military, I had to take everything you mentioned. What I am talking about is the flu shot. And prescription drugs pushed by pharmaceuticals that gives doctors kickbacks.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Lol
No

Lol
Of course you will......

No more no less

I can't guarantee wearing a seat belt won't make your injuries worse in crash , I still think you are better wearing one.

They did A LOT of studies on seat belts prior to passing laws requiring such, too bad the same hasn't been done on the experimental shot you are advocating.
The first seat belt was patented in 1885.
Had we 100 years of data on your experimental shot perhaps perspectives may be different.
Your experimental shot has barely been around for a year.
It is lunacy to take that crap without an idea of long term effects.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Clearly for some it will be the embryo testing and use.

Embryo use? Like human or animal?

What religious grounds are we talking about? I am not knowledgeable on this.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your insight.
It is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Lol
No

Lol
Of course you will......

No more no less

They did A LOT of studies on seat belts prior to passing laws requiring such, too bad the same hasn't been done on the experimental shot you are advocating.
The first seat belt was patented in 1885.
Had we 100 years of data on your experimental shot perhaps perspectives may be different.
Your experimental shot has barely been around for a year.
It is lunacy to take that crap without an idea of long term effects.

Feel free not to take it based on your hypothetical what ifs.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join