It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

... if they didn't die.

Im right here! Worked 12 hour shifts in the cold, with it for a couple months. In fact, I dont personally know anybody who died from Covid. I know people who died right after getting the clot shots though. I think the buzzards are circling the rest

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Mean time most of the People have already had covid and now have natural immunity proven to be strong!

... if they didn't die.

Im right here! Worked 12 hour shifts in the cold, with it for a couple months. In fact, I dont personally know anybody who died from Covid. I know people who died right after getting the clot shots though. I think the buzzards are circling the rest

So, are you saying that the vaccine killed those people?

Can you give me some idea of the details that led to their deaths?

Could they, for instance, have had symptoms more related to taking an unapproved treatment, than to the possible clotting issue suspected with a few of the vaccines?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

If only people were so critical and discerning when it came to Covid deaths.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

excellent post. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

possible clotting issue suspected with a few of the vaccines

"Watson" yes Holmes, "get your jacket my man, we've got a case"

"What's the case" inquired Watson. "Apparently there are some debate about whether or not the experiment is killing people" ... "now get ready we're off" demanded Holmes.

"But Holmes, you junkie old fool, the CDC have already compiled the evidence" .... "only a complete dick that's been completely brainwashed wouldn't recognise the truth." ..... "here it is right here".

"Fair point", said Holmes "one would have to be a completely brainwashed dick not to see the obviousness of that data".

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

... if they didn't die.

Could they, for instance, have had symptoms more related to taking an unapproved treatment, than to the possible clotting issue suspected with a few of the vaccines?

My best friend got his second jab and died 3 weeks later. My father in law got his first jab and died a week later. Known them for decades and they just drop about the same time, right after jabs...
My daughters friend got the jab, and died shortly after. The widower of her friend now has MS.

All just coincidence eh?

I wish you didnt get it. Im sorry you did

edit on 8-11-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

Jesus, you're the SECOND BIGGEST SHILL on this website second only to Phil. Everything is "less than accurate facts" to you when it comes to the dangers of these stabs.
edit on 8-11-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

I have never cited anything from Facebook or Bitchute. I don't use either service. I have spent hundreds of hours reading journal articles and consuming "official" data about COVID, not news. You did say your opinion was better. You said everybody else was engaging in group gratification and that you bring the only factor that gives the discussion value, dissent. It is actually possible to have a fully developed conversation about a topic without an argument, but when it's mostly misinformed political hacks there aren't enough facts to have a discussion. You're all mostly arguing about the bs opinions of competing political news agencies and NGOs, not numbers or historical data/science.

I never really mentioned much about my work until the egregious lies and appeals to authority ramped up after the vaccine EUA. So, you can thank the cheerleaders that couldn't stop telling anybody that disagreed "you're not a Dr, you're not an immunologist". People need to know that what is being said by the news and officials absolutely was NOT normal or acceptable and that I do have the firsthand knowledge to back that opinion up. What's funny is that the people saying trust the science don't trust scientists they have direct personal access to, only science filtered through TV actors on a soundstage.

Nothing about your opinion is going against the grain or dissenting. The entirety of the corporate world, tech, and government, are all mostly right there with you. You are not a lone dissenting voice. You are the crushing majority of opinions that haven't bothered to actually look up the numbers and have no larger context to put the numbers into if you did. It's easy for you to troll these threads, so you do.

I don't think you even honestly believe everything you've been saying.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

My body , my choice and has always been .
I will decide what is approved and what is not. (for me)
Unlike some folks that religiously believe EVERYTHING their government tells them , and will do ANYTHING their government tells them to .
I am not ignorant .

And that leads to :
Denying ignorance.
Why ?
To follow government lead in all things is ignorance .

edit on 11/8/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

But if you've had the magic covid and get the jab, you've likely undone all the good having the magic covid did naturally. So when somebody who has had covid and got the jab encounters any S/S1 based spike protein in a live virus, meaning viral challenge (which killed all the test animals), chances are they will have their cytokine storm followed by sepsis and massive organ failure and we can say, "Buh buy."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

... if they didn't die.

... or like ATS member Grenade, catch it again (so much for that wonderfully effective 'natural immunity').

You realize that the competing x person died and isn't vaccinated, x person died and is vaccinated, is absolute nonsense right? All of these singular cases being used as evidence of things. I don't know if you're trying to fight fire with fire or what, but it doesn't really matter the motive and you all still look like complete morons to anybody that remembers middle school science. I find it hard to believe you don't recognize this. The people that this moronic argument would work on already made their minds up long ago based on what their television or their hack political/religious leaders told them.

If you debase yourself with bad science to pwn your enemies with their own tactics, you still end up debased. Not much of a win.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

... if they didn't die.

My best friend got his second jab and died 3 weeks later. My father in law got his first jab and died a week later. Known them for decades and they just drop about the same time, right after jabs...
My daughters friend got the jab, and died shortly after. The widower of her friend now has MS.

All just coincidence eh?

I wish you didnt get it. Im sorry you did

Wow, so sorry to hear that you have lost so many close to you in so short a time.

This is a real eye opener when “died suddenly” is typed into google. Then click news.

www.google.ca... r=2

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You continue to not fully read or comprehend my comments.

I will try again, and I will use some illustrations to help it sink in.The majority of members on ATS, whom we will call the dragon, fanatically defends and promotes a contrary narrative to the wider world…let’s call this the egg, which has control over the dragon. The dragon furiously rejects and battles anything that threatens the egg/narrative, spewing stale flames to keep the one thing it cares about safe. Now I, the gallant knight, has sworn to battle the dragon and destroy the egg.

I am in opposition to the dragon coveting it’s egg, and will challenge it as best I can.

This has nothing to do with the outside world, but more of the fantasy created and perpetuated by a large portion of our community, here.

As any good knight, I equip myself with weapons, tools and wisdom to help me in my quest against the dragon and the egg.

I believe in this fantasy as much as I need to, which allows me to work towards freeing the dragon from the control of the egg.

You sir are in a sad state if you actually achieved any level of credibility and respect. To find yourself here, spreading what ever message you have only further binds the dragon to the egg.
edit on 8-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Take care, Sir Night, that if thou distroyest the egg that none ends up on thine own face.

edit on 11 8 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: Ye olde English grammar mistake

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Take care, Sir Night, that if thou distroyest the egg that none ends up on thy face.

Only as remnants of my breakfast. Fare thee well.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
How will you file your cases when you can't get into his office or court because you don't have a mask?
Hmm

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I will never ever take the vaccine, and my kids sure as heck are not getting it. It is not safe. Myocarditis is not something I am going to put my children through, and as for myself, I am not ready to shuffle off this mortal coil yet.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

... if they didn't die.

... or like ATS member Grenade, catch it again (so much for that wonderfully effective 'natural immunity').

But, but, but! What about that herd immunity Fauci and others have been claiming is their goal? Doesn't reinfections sort of shoot that out of the water? Or have the goal posts moved yet again, and now the only way to save humanity is by having 200 percent vaccinated? Maybe 500 percent, depending on how many booster shots they will feel are needed over the course of the next few years. And I guess the definition of "unvaccinated" has mutated to include people who let their periodic booster shots lapse, so even today's anointed and privileged vaccinated can be cast back down to that dirtball earth as being unworthy of carrying a **passport** to a better lifestyle, eh?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: oddnutz

Oh, I help people deny ignorance for free. You are welcome.

As I have said before, I must be a super human, the pinnacle of mankind since I have managed to survive this toxic vaccine when our super athletes have not.

I AM A VACCINE SURVIVOR.

No

You're a gullible, blind , cognitively dissonant shill

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yes same for me, my body running like clock work,

But how do you sue somebody or something if the unthinkable happens, if your kids decide to take them outwith your consent and they are harmed because of it

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join