It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Then you assume it is a man made weapon? Because otherwise it is a coronavirus we have all had the flu before and understand the effects quit well.

Man-made or natural, it's a novel virus which (like polio) is crippling and deadly to a small minority. As such it's significantly more dangerous than other common human coronaviruses.

I really don't agree! We had in the 70's a flu that killed many, I had a Family member young and healthy nearly die of it. We didn't give anyone poison then though because we were not ready to bring in the NWO as of yet!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: donscorpio

Your points are well made and taken.
We each have to weigh the pros and cons based on our understanding of the evidence. I agree, in general prevention is better than cure, and the lazy overprescription of medicine remains an issue.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ScepticScot
My "hypothetical what ifs" at this point are just as valid as your experimental shot.
That is my point.
You know, unless you have some long term testing results to share?

No?
Sadly neither does the cdc or fda.

As I already said we also don't know the long term effects of covid.

Then you assume it is a man made weapon? Because otherwise it is a coronavirus we have all had the flu before and understand the effects quit well.

The flu isn't a coronavirus.

Cold/flu they have the same symptoms, point being most people have had them!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: ScepticScot
My "hypothetical what ifs" at this point are just as valid as your experimental shot.
That is my point.
You know, unless you have some long term testing results to share?

No?
Sadly neither does the cdc or fda.

As I already said we also don't know the long term effects of covid.

The flu isn't a coronavirus.

Cold/flu they have the same symptoms, point being most people have had them!

Yep and some people die from them.

Covid 19 Is killing a lot more than the flu.
edit on 9-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I really don't agree! We had in the 70's a flu that killed many, I had a Family member young and healthy nearly die of it. We didn't give anyone poison then though because we were not ready to bring in the NWO as of yet!

And I had several friends and associates die of COVID-19 before the vaccines were available; another two who were seriously ill, and one still suffering the symptoms of long covid. All but one of my extended family were double vaccinated (some of them months ago). They all remain in good health.

But using internet anecdotes to form an opinion about the efficacy or dangers of a vaccine is crazy.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Thanks. And one last point I want to make is that a lot of people actually do not know their own body chemistry and what they need until it's too late. So I suggest everyone get full panel blood tests every year. I thought I was covered until I found I lacked magnesium, vitamin D (lack of sun exposure due to lockdowns), and omega 3's. This is amazing because I take 4000 mg pills of fish oil everyday along with eating fish 3 times a weekend and eating hemp seeds with my breakfast every morning. Despite all this, I STILL need to increase my omega 3 levels by another 50%.

And omega 3's go a long way in preserving brain health, heart health, and prevent inflammation. Inflammation, by the way, is like 90% of diseases. Here's a small list:

Allergy.
Asthma.
Atherosclerosis.
Atopic dermatitis.
Autoinflammatory syndrome.
Crohn's disease.
Inflammatory bowel disease.
Psoriasis.
Gout.

They are all just different types of inflammation in the body. They are even starting to use fish oil to treat anxiety and ADHD now. I once saw a patient given prescription fish oil (the concentration of about 40 pills) for a coc aine overdose instead of a xanax to slow down his heart rate, and he actually got better. Case in point, you can never have enough omega 3's in your diet.
edit on 9-11-2021 by donscorpio because: left out a detail

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You mean you didn't look.

Er... you said the CDC didn't provide the data but, "the 70% figure come up".

Where did it come up? Source?

According to this source, "27% of U.S. health care workers... have not been vaccinated against the disease as of July".

Then who are all the protesting medical and the ones fired by the thousands? Including my medical Family members.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, there's much less mistrust of the vaccines within the UK's National Health Service. Vaccines are about to be made mandatory for front-line health workers. I have some sympathy for this ruling, as one of my friends who died of COVID caught it by visiting hospital after injuring himself.

edit on 9-11-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis Except multiple studies show that viral titers in the saliva of the vaccinated show levels as high as or if not higher than the unvaccinated. Meaning the vaccinated as just as infectious, if not MORE SO than the unvaccinated. Being vaccinated does not mean you cannot transmit or get the virus. (CDC July 2021)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

You should be able to cite at least one of those studies then, with a direct link to the source. 'CDC July 2021', is meaningless - they published many reports in that month.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
My 79 year old mum finally got her first jab, 7 das ago. She didn't want it, and was aware of the risk of covid-19.
I am against these vaccines, but did encourage her to talk to her dr's.

She is very fit for her age and basically lives in her garden, she is on no medication, and has no underlying health problems, apart from age itself.

Anyway, a couple of days after the jab she lost all her energy. She can only spend around ten minutes doing her thing, before having to rest.
Still the same now, and she has developed vertigo.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

And I had several friends and associates die of COVID-19 before the vaccines were available; another two who were seriously ill, and one still suffering the symptoms of long covid. All but one of my extended family were double vaccinated (some of them months ago). They all remain in good health.

But using internet anecdotes to form an opinion about the efficacy or dangers of a vaccine is crazy.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Thousands of intelligence officers could soon face dismissal for failing to comply with the U.S. government’s vaccine mandate, leading some Republican lawmakers to raise concerns about removing employees from agencies critical to national security.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo

Anyway, a couple of days after the jab she lost all her energy. She can only spend around ten minutes doing her thing, before having to rest.
Still the same now, and she has developed vertigo.

I'm sorry to hear that and hope she perks up soon. I have a relative, 96 this month, double vaccinated and still playing tennis, swimming and gardening daily. Another, 89 also doing well. As I said, you can't gauge anything from anecdotal internet postings. They don't present an unbiased picture. If you feel ill after the vaccine, you may feel compelled to say so via social media. If you don't, you have no story to tell.

a reply to: SeaWorthy

What's your point? That thousands of US intelligence officers fail to make intelligent decisions? That's not news.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Smart move, congratulations and welcome to the Vertebrates clan.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Your simply FULL of vaccine...bless your heart.a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You continue to not fully read or comprehend my comments.

I will try again, and I will use some illustrations to help it sink in.The majority of members on ATS, whom we will call the dragon, fanatically defends and promotes a contrary narrative to the wider world…let’s call this the egg, which has control over the dragon. The dragon furiously rejects and battles anything that threatens the egg/narrative, spewing stale flames to keep the one thing it cares about safe. Now I, the gallant knight, has sworn to battle the dragon and destroy the egg.

I am in opposition to the dragon coveting it’s egg, and will challenge it as best I can.

This has nothing to do with the outside world, but more of the fantasy created and perpetuated by a large portion of our community, here.

As any good knight, I equip myself with weapons, tools and wisdom to help me in my quest against the dragon and the egg.

I believe in this fantasy as much as I need to, which allows me to work towards freeing the dragon from the control of the egg.

It's hilarious you get all assmad because after weeks of this belittling and patronizing behavior somebody is calling you out on it. Doesn't taste as good going the other direction does it? Is your armor not a defense against silver tongues, sir knight? Your illustrations, which were actually an allegory, were as muddled as your grasp of the science involved. It's fine, I prefer my illustrations not be in crayon anyway.

The 20 regulars posting material contrary to the popular narrative are not a dragon protecting an egg. They are a tiny subset of a tiny subset of the population. I suppose I should expect this hyperbole, this exaggerated idea that the few people against the vax are some huge existential threat to humanity, from people that think COVID is a ELE that requires global authoritariansism. The governments, wealthy elites, and sycophant followers they turned into their golems are the dragon. They are coveting their egg. Their egg has a fragile shell, built on value-laden words and emotions rather than data that can be measured physically. The shell is fragile so they built a nest around it.

You, in all your fervor acting so excitedly in their interests, are the nest. You are inert material, a buffer, to be used against anything that might penetrate that fragile shell of value-laden words and emotions. They have gathered you, and those other inert/empty things, to surround their fragile egg and protect it from the people that know how to penetrate it. You are as valuable as straw and string to them. You are inert and thus immune to outside influence. You are immune to fact, logic, and reason. Those things do not change you at all.

So you, and others like you, provide the buffer. Because of people like you the officials and politicians and pharma companies don't have to answer any of the legitimate questions that arise about their methods and trials. When Fauci goes on TV and contradicts himself for the third time nobody can ask him about it. Because of people like you, ready to defend that egg, we can't engage in the actual practice of scientific inquiry. Questions have become anti-science. Inquiry has become terrorism. You and those other inert things lash out at anything that might threaten that precious egg.

If you want to talk numbers, data, and science, then have at it. I haven't seen that. The vast majority of pro-vax discussion has been simple recapitulation of talking points from the media and non-practicing health officials, has lacked data to support the argument, and when presenting data has presented data that was not used in full context. The trouble is, when you discuss data, then you have to actually do some science and it doesnt support your narrative here.

You've been duped and used. The data exists to show that, at a minimum, you've been lied to multiple times in the past 2 years on fairly critical aspects of COVID. Like a battered woman when others come to your aid you lash out at them instead of your abuser. You make excuses. You tell us it wasn't the abusers fault. You tell us you deserved it. You tell us that it won't happen again and if it does you still deserved it. You deserved it because you weren't obedient. You deserved it because you didn't listen.

Then to cap off the metaphor of domestic abuse Biden stands before the press and essentially says "look what you made me do" as he proposed violating the rights of every citizen in the country. You, with your black eye and bloodly lip, cheer him on as a hero doing God's work. Those damn anti-vaxers, why wouldn't they listen, now they get what they deserve.

All this whoring, then you have the gall to act superior because you're the top ho in the pimp's stable.

You sir are in a sad state if you actually achieved any level of credibility and respect. To find yourself here, spreading what ever message you have only further binds the dragon to the egg.

If I cared about your opinion on either of these things, then I would be worthy of neither.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yup my 48 year old buddie from high school who died has some great antibodies. Also still has his 'I don't care if you've been vaccinated' banner on his facebook profile picture.

Have a few more friends and relatives who have went down from Covid.. Haven't met anyone in my circle who has had a vaccine complication yet though.. Especially one like death.. But oh well.. That is me..

I guess I'm the counterbalance to you then. My 48-year-old buddy, a healthy guy, living a happy bachelor life walking 2 miles on the Manhattan Beach sand every day, used to have a blast ribbing me about not getting vaccinated. In fact, he wouldn't see me since the pandemic started, first from general fear, then because I was unvaxxed. A few Sundays ago, his other vaxxed buddy went to pick him up for football Sunday and found him dead in his recliner. The vax stopped his heart in the blink of an eye. Don't know anyone that has had even a remotely moderate case of covid let alone died from the actual disease. Plenty who barely knew they had it. Guessing if my buddy had a do-over, he'd take his chances with catching it, rather than volunteering for a guaranteed* risk. (*any shot has some modicum of risk)

I got covid and had stiffness and a mild headache for 2 days, meanwhile every vaxxed person I know, had worse "normal" side effects from the vax, than I had from the actual disease.

Our completely opposite experiences demonstrate the extreme spectrum we're dealing with for all of this, which underscores why personal choice is paramount.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You have educated nobody and implied everybody's dumb. Congrats though, you've admitted that this spreading of ignorance is a compulsion you're suffering from.

Perhaps my dissenting opinion has benefited people by giving them pause to critical think about their sometime inane comments, or have them spend a few extra minutes understanding the source material they are referencing or determining the Aunt Edna is crazy old Aunt Edna.

I guess that's a step toward admitting you, like those you criticize, have a problem.

Projection? Dont worry friend, we can overcome our challenges together.

The ego on this one. Judge Dredd profile pic and all. To blindly walk against the mass consensus is no more mindless and ignorant than to blindly agree with the mob. Maybe worse, because you're willfully doing it out of spite and need for attention, while they're doing it on autopilot.

(post by GFBufCA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: MDDoxs

I have never cited anything from Facebook or Bitchute. I don't use either service. I have spent hundreds of hours reading journal articles and consuming "official" data about COVID, not news. You did say your opinion was better. You said everybody else was engaging in group gratification and that you bring the only factor that gives the discussion value, dissent. It is actually possible to have a fully developed conversation about a topic without an argument, but when it's mostly misinformed political hacks there aren't enough facts to have a discussion. You're all mostly arguing about the bs opinions of competing political news agencies and NGOs, not numbers or historical data/science.

I never really mentioned much about my work until the egregious lies and appeals to authority ramped up after the vaccine EUA. So, you can thank the cheerleaders that couldn't stop telling anybody that disagreed "you're not a Dr, you're not an immunologist". People need to know that what is being said by the news and officials absolutely was NOT normal or acceptable and that I do have the firsthand knowledge to back that opinion up. What's funny is that the people saying trust the science don't trust scientists they have direct personal access to, only science filtered through TV actors on a soundstage.

Nothing about your opinion is going against the grain or dissenting. The entirety of the corporate world, tech, and government, are all mostly right there with you. You are not a lone dissenting voice. You are the crushing majority of opinions that haven't bothered to actually look up the numbers and have no larger context to put the numbers into if you did. It's easy for you to troll these threads, so you do.

I don't think you even honestly believe everything you've been saying.

I'm just quoting this because it should be reposted on every page. HERE HERE

(post by GFBufCA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join