It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
My "hypothetical what ifs" at this point are just as valid as your experimental shot.
That is my point.
You know, unless you have some long term testing results to share?

No?
Sadly neither does the cdc or fda.

Oh, may I suggest a name change as there is no sceptic when shilling an experimental shot.

edit on 9/11/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis

originally posted by: donscorpio

When you are at a point where you need to take drugs that may cause possible side effects that can potentially outweigh the benefits, that's usually when you are screwed. This used to be common knowledge but seems to have been forgotten during the pandemic with the push for vaccines.

All drugs have potential side effects which can outweigh their benefits.

So you never take medicine and you're vaccinated against nothing? Tetanus, mumps, measles? You don't approve of the polio vaccination although that vaccine alone has prevented over 10 million cases of paralysis and 500,000 deaths since 1988?

Polio has been eradicated in the Western World thanks to vaccines. Although humans have encountered it for thousands of years, like Covid-19, it remains lethal to the unfortunate few whose natural immunity does not protect them.

In about 98% of cases, polio is a mild illness, with no symptoms or with viral-like symptoms. In paralytic polio, the virus leaves the digestive tract, enters the bloodstream, and then attacks nerve cells. Fewer than 1%-2% of people who contract polio become paralyzed. In severe cases, the throat and chest may be paralyzed. Death may result if the patient does not receive artificial breathing support.

You think it is the same? LOL the CDC will not even give the number of their people (in the know) who refused the jab. The number of 70% come up.

The Intelligence agency people (who have info) do not want it!

Drs and Nurses who see what is happening in real time (in the know) don't want it.
Anyone who still talks like this with all of the information now available I figure are Chinese or Drug Corp disinfo agents.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
My "hypothetical what ifs" at this point are just as valid as your experimental shot.
That is my point.

No?

As I already said we also don't know the long term effects of covid.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

That is my point.

No?

So why would you believe what any old snake oil salesman would sell you about such?
Unless......

I got this bag of magic beans if you are interested?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

data.cdc.gov...

"Go here, look at the grid, there is a column for cause of death from symptoms unknown. The average last year was 629 a week before gene therapy started. If you take the sum of the surplus from this column in the past 11 months it is 41,000 extra deaths from unknown symptoms."

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

No problem. I just wanted to enlighten you guys on the fact that people in healthcare argue back and forth about the flu and Covid shots and try to get exemptions just as much as the common folk.

Yeah sure, there are certain vaccines that you need. Vaccines have a history of doing a lot of good.

But you can't lump all the vaccines of the past with the Covid vaccine. It is a heated topic even amongst healthcare providers. You don't hear about it because nobody wants to risk their jobs.

Although I've had the head physician of the ER outright give in his walking papers when it was suggested he get vaccinated. Administration eventually changed their minds. He also isn't shy about telling anyone who is willing to listen that it's not a real vaccine. And another head physician openly mocks anti covid vaxxers and labels them loons and conspiracy theorists.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That is my point.

No?

Then you assume it is a man made weapon? Because otherwise it is a coronavirus we have all had the flu before and understand the effects quit well.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: donscorpio
It is just very irritating to have this attempted to be passed off as settled science when the actual fda approval process is no where near complete, and the "numbers" are no where near accurate.

Thanks again for your insight.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: donscorpio

When I was in the military, I had to take everything you mentioned. What I am talking about is the flu shot. And prescription drugs pushed by pharmaceuticals that gives doctors kickbacks.

OK, so you didn't mean the Covid vaccines or other vaccines, and you didn't mean, "When you are at a point where you need to take drugs that may cause possible side effects that can potentially outweigh the benefits, that's usually when you are screwed." Unless you meant you were screwed when you joined the army?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

That is my point.

No?

Then you assume it is a man made weapon? Because otherwise it is a coronavirus we have all had the flu before and understand the effects quit well.

The flu isn't a coronavirus.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That is my point.

No?

So why would you believe what any old snake oil salesman would sell you about such?
Unless......

Bless. You think you are edgy and informed and that it's everyone else who is gullible .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That is my point.

No?

Unless......

Bless. You think you are edgy and informed and that it's everyone else who is gullible .

Nope
Just not excited to be a tester for experimental treatments.
Especially government mandated.
At this time, that is what the "covid vaccine and associated neverending boosters" are.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Man-made or natural, it's a novel virus which (like polio) is crippling and deadly to a small minority. As such it's significantly more dangerous than other common human coronaviruses.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That is my point.

No?

Unless......

Nope
Just not excited to be a tester for experimental treatments.
Especially government mandated.
At this time, that is what the "covid vaccine and associated neverending boosters" are.

As I said, don't take it then.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Regarding the Covid vaccine, I've had Covid twice. First time it was slight fever and chills for 3 weeks. Second time it was mild headache for 3 days and I was negative within a week. And I am not vaccinated. I have my own personal chef, personal doctor, nutritionist, and personal trainer so I feel that the potential risks outweigh the benefits. However, I respect anybody's decision to get vaccinated.

I never had the flu in my life until I caved in and took the flu shot and ended up with the flu twice in two months. Make of that what you will.

In my statement you are referring to, it was just a general health statement. People always come in and complain about aches and pains and ask about some drug they'd seen on tv. But then the physicians finds out they smoke, don't exercise, are overweight, and have unhealthy lifestyles.

That's what I mean when I said when you get to the point where you need all these drugs, you're already screwed. And you become the number 1 customer of pharmaceutical companies. They charge an insane amount to Americans. And a lot of these drugs have many potential serious side effects.

A lot of people who go to their healthcare providers don't seem to understand that doctors aren't magicians. They are more like mechanics. That's why they take your blood pressure, vitals signs, ekg, do ex-rays, blood tests, etc. But just because they can diagnose you does not mean there is a miracle cure. In some (probably most) cases, the patient needs to drastically change their entire lifestyle and diet to even have a chance to go back to baseline health. You can't just take a pill and have it all go away.

link   

Initially I told my self I'd re-examine things after a year of data was available.

The data over the past few months has not been reassuring in ANY way. If this was a year long trial in normal settings there's simply no way the trial would be continued at this point. The efficacy is sub 50% just 3 months after the shot. That's unacceptable by 2019 medical science standards. The fact that we are now seeing multiple studies showing that after vaccination if you do catch the disease your body does not immunize against the disease as well as an unvaccinated person is also completely unacceptable. Eventually you will catch Covid, and if you are vaccinated you will be more likely to catch it again than the unvaccinated. That alone violates Do No Harm on so many levels.

All this while there's many other potential side effects that have been documented, as well as many more we are yet to discover from these leaky vaccines. I am no longer needing more data.

From the op.
Thanks for presenting actual data.

link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: MDDoxs

over 90% of physicians have some kind of religious of medical exemption and over 75% of nurses are exempted too.

Can you be more specific about the reasons for exemption? Specifically, what is common religious reason?

Clearly for some it will be the embryo testing and use.

Embryo use? Like human or animal?

What religious grounds are we talking about? I am not knowledgeable on this.

You have made a decision about something very big as even the CDC admits many thousands are dead from the jab and you don't know about the fetal tissue yet?

How about the ingredient's that the military Dr said she will not be giving the soldiers such as antifreeze and graphene? She testified and had a clear written list of ingredients from the manufacture.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I never had the flu in my life until I caved in and took the flu shot and ended up with the flu twice in two months. Make of that what you will.

This is true of our whole large Family. The ones who take the flu shot each year are the only ones who get flu.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

You think it is the same? LOL the CDC will not even give the number of their people (in the know) who refused the jab. The number of 70% come up.

The Intelligence agency people (who have info) do not want it!

Drs and Nurses who see what is happening in real time (in the know) don't want it.
Anyone who still talks like this with all of the information now available I figure are Chinese or Drug Corp disinfo agents.

All anecdotal and unsourced claims.
The CDC don't give the number but somehow ,"The number 70% come up"???

All the doctors and nurses I know are double vaccinated. It's just anecdotal though.

Does it occur to you that half the anti-vax info you read online is put out by disinfo agents with an interest in harming your country folk?

edit on 9-11-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

All anecdotal and unsourced claims.

You mean you didn't look.

ll the doctors and nurses I know are double vaccinated. It's just anecdotal though.

Then who are all the protesting medical and the ones fired by the thousands? Including my medical Family members.

Does it occur to you that half the anti-vax info you read online is put out by disinfo agents with an interest in harming your country folk?

Unlike (some) I read all sides of an issue and research to the origins. You don't seem well informed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join