It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
(post by GFBufCA removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by GFBufCA removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: ScepticScot
Lol
No
Getting covid is better than taking experimental anything.

Number of deaths says otherwise.

And you guarantee no permanent side effects?

Lol
Of course you will......

Wonder why my request for a such a waiver at work falls on deaf ears?

No more than I guarantee no long term effects of Covid.

Personally I would rather take my chances with a vaccine designed to be as safe as possible rather than mutating natural virus (or Chinese bio-weapon if you prefer).

If you can't guarantee it how could you recommend it?

IMO it was "designed" as a tool to control.
No more no less

What other government truths do you recommend?

I can't guarantee wearing a seat belt won't make your injuries worse in crash , I still think you are better wearing one.

You thought this was an "I gotcha" didn't you? Such low IQ resistance in here. IS there ANY risk a seat belt will randomly choke me while Im driving? How about while I'm sleeping at night? Walking my dog? Working out?

Grow TF up and THINK before you people sit here and drool out this incessant drivel.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GFBufCA

However, in
consideration of the different clinical implications of hospitalization for COVID-19 versus
hospitalization for vaccine-associated myocarditis/pericarditis, and benefits related to prevention
of non-hospitalized cases of COVID-19 with significant morbidity, the overall benefits of the
vaccine may still outweigh the risks under this lowest incidence scenario. If the
myocarditis/pericarditis risk in this age group is lower than the conservative assumption used in
the model, the benefit-risk balance would be even more favorable

So even in the lowest instance of Covid scenario you are still better off being vaccinated.

Nice F'n try at that game.

"MAY STILL" guess what it does not.

"LOWER THAN CONSERVATIVE" guess what it's NOT

"LOWEST INCIDENT SCENARIO" - Well documented there are also plenty of HIGHER INCIDENT SCENARIOS

You have to be pretty malicious and negligent to think the added paragraph does anything but further reinforce the point you thought you were shooting down.

(Side note: The sheer number of manipulative little narcissists on this site who think they're so intellectually superior to everyone else that their little word games, trolling, needling and irrational devil's advocating is startling.)

I think the misplaced intellectual superiority and narcissism lies with those who think they know better than the overwhelming number of actual experts based on a bitchute video they watched.

The kind of person who makes blanket statements like

"MAY STILL" guess what it does not.

"LOWER THAN CONSERVATIVE" guess what it's NOT

"LOWEST INCIDENT SCENARIO" - Well documented there are also plenty of HIGHER INCIDENT SCENARIOS

Without actually offering any evidence or even apparently understanding what they are talking about. For example higher incidence scenarios would move the equation more in favour of the vaccines.

edit on 10-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: MDDoxs

How much physical stress do you put yourself under on a regular basis? Is it comparable to these people? If not, then how do you know? You may be a ticking time bomb.

Because I survived the toxic vaccine. Many people on in this thread and on these boards continually tell my how deadly the vaccine is...it is a miracle I am still alive. So, though I may not possess their physicality, I must possess some form of exceptional characteristic...

(Psst, I really hope you have picked up on the sarcasm. If not, we cannot...we have a wider issue)

The arrogant stupidity it takes to not realize this goes both ways.... 99.973% survival rate and you're so scared of that number you needed to take an additional risk and you want to make duragatory statements regarding how deadly people think the vaccine is? Just stop. You've already been exposed as a two bit troll who thinks their "doing us all a favor" by playing devils advocate. But you're just an annoying stupid child who doesn't know what he doesn't know.

I don't care how old you are, you're insufferable. Which is sadly exactly your intent, because its the only way anyone ever gives you any attention.

The overall survival rate is not 99.973%.

Making up numbers doesn't really suggest possession of a high level of knowledge on the subject.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Lol
No
Getting covid is better than taking experimental anything.

Number of deaths says otherwise.

And you guarantee no permanent side effects?

Lol
Of course you will......

Wonder why my request for a such a waiver at work falls on deaf ears?

No more than I guarantee no long term effects of Covid.

Personally I would rather take my chances with a vaccine designed to be as safe as possible rather than mutating natural virus (or Chinese bio-weapon if you prefer).

If you can't guarantee it how could you recommend it?

IMO it was "designed" as a tool to control.
No more no less

What other government truths do you recommend?

I can't guarantee wearing a seat belt won't make your injuries worse in crash , I still think you are better wearing one.

You thought this was an "I gotcha" didn't you? Such low IQ resistance in here. IS there ANY risk a seat belt will randomly choke me while Im driving? How about while I'm sleeping at night? Walking my dog? Working out?

Grow TF up and THINK before you people sit here and drool out this incessant drivel.

If you struggle to understand the analogy I am afraid there is only do much that can be done.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

nobody 'struggles' with your stupid false equivalencies. i do struggle to understand how anybody thinks such asinine word games might somehow be considered in any way legitimate. they're not. just like the pandmic that isn't, and the vaccines that aren't.

try harder.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

My "hypothetical what ifs" at this point are just as valid as your experimental shot.
That is my point.
You know, unless you have some long term testing results to share?

No?
Sadly neither does the cdc or fda.

As I already said we also don't know the long term effects of covid.

So why would you believe what any old snake oil salesman would sell you about such?
Unless......

I got this bag of magic beans if you are interested?

Bless. You think you are edgy and informed and that it's everyone else who is gullible .

Don't worry, all the experts say Oxy Cotton isn't addictive. If you have withdrawals that's just "breakthrough pain" and you should double your dose. #DopeSick

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

nobody 'struggles' with your stupid false equivalencies. i do struggle to understand how anybody thinks such asinine word games might somehow be considered in any way legitimate. they're not. just like the pandmic that isn't, and the vaccines that aren't.

try harder.

Based on this post you seem to struggle with many concepts.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You people are so ridiculous.
On the one hand, the OP feebly tries to respond with nothing but ad-hoc, while the rest of you “stick to yer gunz” and act like you know everything.
You sit there and go “well i done didnt not ever not git my vaccine my body mah choice gubmint be damned” thinking you know every god damn thing. Has it not occured to you that getting and spreading and respreading this BS is why it keeps mutating? But I’m sure you have some right-wing site to explain why that’s a lie too.
While the left, most of you sit there and have nothing to say besides “GET THA JAB! BECAUSE # TRUMP!”
it is getting harder and harder to have an educated opinion these days because ALL of you make EVERYTHING so fking political.
Here’s my anecdotal:
Of my companies 100 employees:
Most got vaccinated
30 or so refused
25 of the 30 have gotten sick, with high fevers and out of work for weeks at a time

Of those of us vaccinated, 1 got sick. The rest of us did not get sick even when in close proximity.

If this thing keeps spreading and mutating, then that is why. Because even if there was no vaccine, you wouldn’t care if you got it and you wouldn’t care who you spread it to.

This country is nothing but selfish.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

My "hypothetical what ifs" at this point are just as valid as your experimental shot.
That is my point.
You know, unless you have some long term testing results to share?

No?
Sadly neither does the cdc or fda.

As I already said we also don't know the long term effects of covid.

So why would you believe what any old snake oil salesman would sell you about such?
Unless......

I got this bag of magic beans if you are interested?

Bless. You think you are edgy and informed and that it's everyone else who is gullible .

Don't worry, all the experts say Oxy Cotton isn't addictive. If you have withdrawals that's just "breakthrough pain" and you should double your dose. #DopeSick

All the experts don't say it isn't addictive

www.nhs.uk...

Are you just posting random nonsense now?

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

try harder.

It really is unbelievable. They think generic, low IQ mockery and tropes delivered with arrogance and audacity some how make up for a total lack of validity. I just can't figure out who's dumber, them for the stuff they're responding with or their assumption of who wouldn't see right through their larping BS.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You continue to not fully read or comprehend my comments.

I will try again, and I will use some illustrations to help it sink in.The majority of members on ATS, whom we will call the dragon, fanatically defends and promotes a contrary narrative to the wider world…let’s call this the egg, which has control over the dragon. The dragon furiously rejects and battles anything that threatens the egg/narrative, spewing stale flames to keep the one thing it cares about safe. Now I, the gallant knight, has sworn to battle the dragon and destroy the egg.

I am in opposition to the dragon coveting it’s egg, and will challenge it as best I can.

This has nothing to do with the outside world, but more of the fantasy created and perpetuated by a large portion of our community, here.

As any good knight, I equip myself with weapons, tools and wisdom to help me in my quest against the dragon and the egg.

I believe in this fantasy as much as I need to, which allows me to work towards freeing the dragon from the control of the egg.

It's hilarious you get all assmad because after weeks of this belittling and patronizing behavior somebody is calling you out on it. Doesn't taste as good going the other direction does it? Is your armor not a defense against silver tongues, sir knight? Your illustrations, which were actually an allegory, were as muddled as your grasp of the science involved. It's fine, I prefer my illustrations not be in crayon anyway.

The 20 regulars posting material contrary to the popular narrative are not a dragon protecting an egg. They are a tiny subset of a tiny subset of the population. I suppose I should expect this hyperbole, this exaggerated idea that the few people against the vax are some huge existential threat to humanity, from people that think COVID is a ELE that requires global authoritariansism. The governments, wealthy elites, and sycophant followers they turned into their golems are the dragon. They are coveting their egg. Their egg has a fragile shell, built on value-laden words and emotions rather than data that can be measured physically. The shell is fragile so they built a nest around it.

You, in all your fervor acting so excitedly in their interests, are the nest. You are inert material, a buffer, to be used against anything that might penetrate that fragile shell of value-laden words and emotions. They have gathered you, and those other inert/empty things, to surround their fragile egg and protect it from the people that know how to penetrate it. You are as valuable as straw and string to them. You are inert and thus immune to outside influence. You are immune to fact, logic, and reason. Those things do not change you at all.

So you, and others like you, provide the buffer. Because of people like you the officials and politicians and pharma companies don't have to answer any of the legitimate questions that arise about their methods and trials. When Fauci goes on TV and contradicts himself for the third time nobody can ask him about it. Because of people like you, ready to defend that egg, we can't engage in the actual practice of scientific inquiry. Questions have become anti-science. Inquiry has become terrorism. You and those other inert things lash out at anything that might threaten that precious egg.

If you want to talk numbers, data, and science, then have at it. I haven't seen that. The vast majority of pro-vax discussion has been simple recapitulation of talking points from the media and non-practicing health officials, has lacked data to support the argument, and when presenting data has presented data that was not used in full context. The trouble is, when you discuss data, then you have to actually do some science and it doesnt support your narrative here.

You've been duped and used. The data exists to show that, at a minimum, you've been lied to multiple times in the past 2 years on fairly critical aspects of COVID. Like a battered woman when others come to your aid you lash out at them instead of your abuser. You make excuses. You tell us it wasn't the abusers fault. You tell us you deserved it. You tell us that it won't happen again and if it does you still deserved it. You deserved it because you weren't obedient. You deserved it because you didn't listen.

Then to cap off the metaphor of domestic abuse Biden stands before the press and essentially says "look what you made me do" as he proposed violating the rights of every citizen in the country. You, with your black eye and bloodly lip, cheer him on as a hero doing God's work. Those damn anti-vaxers, why wouldn't they listen, now they get what they deserve.

All this whoring, then you have the gall to act superior because you're the top ho in the pimp's stable.

You sir are in a sad state if you actually achieved any level of credibility and respect. To find yourself here, spreading what ever message you have only further binds the dragon to the egg.

If I cared about your opinion on either of these things, then I would be worthy of neither.

My lord I wish I could star this a thousand times and be your friend in real life. Bravo. I have never seen a little # be ground into that fne of dust before. The best part is he'll spitefully keep going telling himself he's saving face, but it'll only further validate how small and spiteful he is.

I can't thank you enough for this reply. I know there are probably hundreds of people out there that have read my posts, but just one response letting me know is priceless. I have to believe that I'm helping somebody, making somebody understand that they are not a bad person for refusing the vaccine.

Whether people believe it or not, I only started going hot and heavy into these COVID threads when I realized nobody else was going to speak up. I will still call out the people shaming and belittling "anti-vaxers"eventually, but talking numbers and data is pointless now. Data has become irrelevant.

Again, thank you. You don't know how much it really means. I'm happy to do this to inform just one person and there are many more like me, please let them know you support them because they're getting hammered publicly.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join