It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
Is that all you got, i found the OP... REAL

which is revolutionary in this day and age

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: oddnutz

Oh, I help people deny ignorance for free. You are welcome.

As I have said before, I must be a super human, the pinnacle of mankind since I have managed to survive this toxic vaccine when our super athletes have not.

I AM A VACCINE SURVIVOR.
Your personal experience isn’t the lens we should view the world from, sorry to say

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Good on you.

Stand strong my friend.

All these nazi sympathizers going along gonna get there’s.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Well good for you I guess making the decision. Heaping a bunch of junk conclusions in this post was probably not needed. You could have just said " I dun trust them gooberments" and we would have understood.

I find it funny that both sides of this debate, vaccinated and unvaccinated, like to spout a bunch of less than accurate facts as to why they choose to do one thing or the other. Just confuses the whole thing.

You should have just made you decision and not rushed to all your social media streams so you can get some interwebz points.

So you haven't been posting in COVID threads religiously slinging your layman's opinion for months?

If not I, then who will? If you are just gratifying one another, then there is no real discussion.

Since there are so few of use that goes against the standard ATS narrative, I feel compelled to challenge it. Breaks up the monotony right?

"If not I, then who will?"

Oh I dunno. Maybe Don Lemon. Maybe Joy Behar. Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger. How about Anderson Cooper? Suppose we shouldn't forget that fella Brandon, senile as he is. What about a trillion dollar Big Pharma institution with ads after every Sunday turnover? Oh and that Zuckerberg fella, shouldn't leave him out. The Premier of Australia certainly speaks up a bunch.

The data is clear, readily available, and only the completely mentally retarded, the insecure, or the ideologically attached and willfully disengenuous would call these Beta Tests of a "vaccine" worthy of their risks.

Your arguments presented here have been weak, uninspiring, and tiring. Your ramblings simply reenforce the conclusion that these vaccines have no good valid argument for their immunological uptake.
edit on 9-11-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

Why?

There isn't anything they can do about it. It's not reversible.

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

That also begins with turning off ALL the news-including the anti vax news. That includes with admitting that we ALL may not be looking at things clearly.

You have to take in some news. Otherwise you'd just be flipping a coin.

But you should do it with the same mentality you would have had if you were writing a research paper for a class in college. Try to find reliable sources.

Most importantly: only believe them if they give verifiable information. Statements that can be shown to be false. But also referring themselves to actual studies, reliably compiled statistics. Real evidence. Not "some bigshot said" kind of evidence.

The problem on the anti vax side is I think they will be more correct when the dust settles but they come off as so arrogant and hysterical that they turn a lot of people off. However, many are under stress because they are not between a rock and a hard place. Which is either by design or at least works out in someone’s favor.

The other problem is that many have already taken the vax.

It doesn't do any good to wag your finger at someone once they're no longer in a position to make any choices now anyway.

Everyone is trying to make the best decision they can. It's important to respect that.

I know a girl at my work who's a single mom, and she took the jab because she didn't want to risk anything for her kids. She didn't get them vaxed, though. She was willing to risk whatever health conditions she might suffer herself, just to protect them.

I AM A VACCINE SURVIVOR.

... so far.....

a reply to: myselfaswell

So I survived the vaccine and will survive C19. Good news. Cheers.

You're not actually through it until you take all the boosters.

I have a feeling there is going to be quite a lot of them, for quite a long time.

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

a reply to: burntheships

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

One study recently showed over 90% of the people in
a hospital had been "vaccinated" at least once. Over
70% of them had been fully vaxxed.

lol is all I will say.

Would you admit that there is a certain percentage of people that with almost any drug that will cause them to react negativity up to and including dying?

Yes 100%.

Well then should the choice to consume these products be up to those taking them? Take all restrictions about suing manufacturers away and see how fast these things stop.

I do not support the universal mandate of the vaccine.

And that is actually all we need to agree on.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this should explain what you are dealing with. Just a dick being a dick.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Oh I dunno. Maybe Don Lemon. Maybe Joy Behar. Maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger. How about Anderson Cooper? Suppose we shouldn't forget that fella Brandon, senile as he is. What about a trillion dollar Big Pharma institution with ads after every Sunday turnover? Oh and that Zuckerberg fella, shouldn't leave him out. The Premier of Australia certainly speaks up a bunch.

ATS is its own microcosm, there are few with a dissenting opinion. Those that challenge the sometimes inane comments on these boards are doing a service. Just like I provided to your thread.

The data is clear, readily available, and only the completely mentally retarded, the insecure, or the ideologically attached and willfully disengenuous would call these Beta Tests of a "vaccine" worthy of their risks.

So, does this mean you have -- super high IQ and are super strong/confident? And, because of those reasons you deem the vaccine risky? Honestly, it sounds like you posturing, and ultimately you are probably scared.

Your arguments presented here have been weak, uninspiring, and tiring. Your ramblings simply reenforce the conclusion that these vaccines have no good valid argument for their immunological uptake.

Okay Ahab. We can just discount the majority in the medical and scientific communities then and blindly hold firm on a tenuous position. Good luck to you sir.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
In my best Norm Macdonald impersonation:
Note to self, do not get vaccinated and then exert high amounts of energy while smoking crack or your heart will explode!

But atleast everyone had a marginally slighter chance of not dying from Covid. Safety first ! 😏

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Okay Ahab. We can just discount the majority in the medical and scientific communities then and blindly hold firm on a tenuous position. Good luck to you sir.

That's kind of the thing. You CAN discount them when they speak outside of their own expertise, or make claims that their entire field doesn't know.

RNA vaccines are at the thread bare limit of the state of the art.

The theory behind them is pretty solid, but it's rare for any theory to fully match experience once you apply it to the real world, and it starts to encounter unforseen variables. The real world is much more complex than any theorist's dry erase board.

That's why the scientific method puts so much weight on experimentation and observation. Observing that something DOES happen is supposed to weigh more than theorizing that it SHOULD happen. And the observations that are coming in aren't as promising as they were projected to be.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

False. mRNA technology has existed for more than a decade.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

That.......... doesn't mean it's not the thread bare limit. Most frequently used medical technologies are far older than that.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Maybe he wouldn't have to explain himself if unvaccinated people weren't blamed for everything just because they don't trust it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

That.......... doesn't mean it's not the thread bare limit. Most frequently used medical technologies are far older than that.

Oh, how old exactly? What is the threshold in your mind?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Maybe he wouldn't have to explain himself if unvaccinated people weren't blamed for everything just because they don't trust it.

I dont blame them for anything, except for becoming aggressive and obstinate when their opinion is challenged. Dont get me wrong, the vaccinated get that way too, but since here at ATS the latter is not as common, I need to push back on the majority.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

This dude has been huffing off of cans of mRNA since the 90's, so take his expert word for it.

This explains a lot of the comments presented here, bless his little huffed out heart.

Tell me, when in the last decades since mRNA has been tinkered with in labs have 150,000,000 Americans main veined it outside of theory?

I can only find record of one period of time that was done, and it was authorized on 8 weeks of limted study on the specific cocktails.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I dont blame them for anything, except for becoming aggressive and obstinate when their opinion is challenged. Dont get me wrong, the vaccinated get that way too, but since here at ATS the latter is not as common, I need to push back on the majority.

"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now."

Thank you M.D. Bat Dox for your astute observations. You can climb down from that cross now.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"Old idea" doesn't mean "old technology". Star Trek's warp drive is an old idea right now. I don't expect to be flying around in space with one any time soon, though.

You can see on this chart, the idea for MRNA goes back to 1960. But the first drug that contains MRNA didn't happen until 2015.

More importantly: the people who developed it were NOT intending it as a vaccine. MRNA as a vaccine, is a totally new achievement.

The actual goal of MRNA research is to make your cells produce embryonic cells in an adult, so they can study embryonic cells without using actual discarded embryos. A noble pursuit, and far reaching if it works. (Although I'm not willing to get jabbed just to help it along.)

www.statnews.com...
edit on 9-11-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: sorry. I forgot to add the link. the embryonic cells part is in the last paragraph of the article

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

"Old idea" doesn't mean "old technology". Star Trek's warp drive is an old idea right now. I don't expect to be flying around in space with one any time soon, though.

You can see on this chart, the idea for MRNA goes back to 1960. But the first drug that contains MRNA didn't happen until 2015.

More importantly: the people who developed it were NOT intending it as a vaccine. MRNA as a vaccine, is a totally new achievement.

The actual goal of MRNA research is to make your cells produce embryonic cells in an adult, so they can study embryonic cells without using actual discarded embryos. A noble pursuit, and far reaching if it works. (Although I'm not willing to get jabbed just to help it along.)

Manufacture 150 million flying cars, a technology that's been theorized ad nauseam for over a century, in a Mexican GM factory, using 6 months of design and engineering, 8 weeks of testing, and 6 weeks of analyzing the test data. Then place 150 million Americans in each car, and tell them they must stay aloft at 1000 ft for the rest of their lives in them while assuring them it's all very safe effective.

That's what we have done. Amazingly, over the first nine months, only 1 in 1000 have had a heart attack so far as a result, but life is long and this ride will be with every passenger to the grave. No one knows what the next 12 weeks, 12 months, or 12 years will bring; though we have plenty of theory. Hopefully there were no design flaws, as hundreds of millions of Americans, and billions of Earthlings, are already in for the ride.

Sorry, GM makes a lot crappy cars. Even after decades and decades of making cars they always have atleast one model that turns out to be a money pit of fixes and failed warranties. Now you want to force me into a brand new car, that skirted every long held safety standard in its development, and fly in it because the theory isn't entirely new?

Nah, I pass it. Nine months of data shows it's time for GM to issue a recall.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is no middle ground between forcing people to have a vaccine and those who do not want it. I will never ever have the vaccine willingly. They will have to hunt me down and hold me down. I am not doing it, neither is my child. Where is the middle ground? No means no.
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not that I need more data, but this Pfizer document presented to the FDA on October 25th, 2021 sure has an interesting item on page 33.

Here's the document:
drive.google.com...

Under Scenario 3 (lowest incidence), the model predicts more excess hospitalizations due to vaccine-related myocarditis/pericarditis compared to prevented hospitalizations due to COVID-19 in males and in both sexes combined.

Only in crazy land is that scenario even remotely worth risking, and that's from Pfizer's own admission.

Yet here comes the fascist vaxers to tell us all it's all proven to be completely safe. Again, only the willfully blind do not recognize it is time to shut this off the rails medical experiment down. It's a dud. A dangerous dud at that. Further pressure and coercion is only going to further damage the reputation of current medical science and its products in the minds of the rational, objective, and sane.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join