It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I was Covid vaccine hesitant...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

a reply to: burntheships

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

One study recently showed over 90% of the people in
a hospital had been "vaccinated" at least once. Over
70% of them had been fully vaxxed.

lol is all I will say.

Would you admit that there is a certain percentage of people that with almost any drug that will cause them to react negativity up to and including dying?

Yes 100%.

Well then should the choice to consume these products be up to those taking them? Take all restrictions about suing manufacturers away and see how fast these things stop.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

a reply to: burntheships

I doesn't sound as if your up to speed on the most current
data on the Mrna drugs, they are NOT safe or effective.

Better let the billions of people that have safely taken the vaccine know, they are in grave danger.

One study recently showed over 90% of the people in
a hospital had been "vaccinated" at least once. Over
70% of them had been fully vaxxed.

lol is all I will say.

Would you admit that there is a certain percentage of people that with almost any drug that will cause them to react negativity up to and including dying?

Yes 100%.

Well then should the choice to consume these products be up to those taking them? Take all restrictions about suing manufacturers away and see how fast these things stop.

I do not support the universal mandate of the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by LightSpeedDriver removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

a reply to: myselfaswell

So I survived the vaccine and will survive C19. Good news. Cheers.

You don't seem to understand;

The Vaccines NEVER STOP

Until hospitals stop reporting comorbidities as covid deaths, at least. But why say no to free money because that's bad for capitalism. Get those bonuses while the reward is still valid.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

off topic and not directed at you MD but i just wanted share.

Just opened my front door (just after 7am here) and there is a male grey Kangaroo having a rest just outside

not totally unusual for Australia except I live in the middle of a city lol

tried to take a picture but my security door obscure the image and I don't want to open it in case I scare him off.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That's the worst cop-out I have seen in a while.

You don't add anything to the discussion, making claims then declining to give your "evidence"- it is the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you have already had that discussion elsewhere, I don't know. All I know is I stumbled into this and I see douche bags, on both side, muddying the water on a very sensitive issue. Each side makes big claims, but claims mean nothing without more. I guess if it makes you feel more important and superior to others... then good for you.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Excellent! That does sound odd in the middle of the city.. I guess?

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If you are so sure of that, why run into every thread like this ragging on people about the greatest “vaccine” ever?
Trying to reassure yourself that it is the greatest “vaccine” ever?
Try not to be too scared, but it’s not.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: zosimov

Everything.
Bless.

God already blessed us with discernment. To others, he sent a strong delusion, as documented.

We will miss your humor

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Even with only a three month efficacy it seems to have been enough to get the job done.
"seems" is good enough these days for our fearless leaders.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

If you are so sure of that, why run into every thread like this ragging on people about the greatest “vaccine” ever?

I help people see the bigger picture when they are blinded by fear, misinformation and group think.

I never said it was the greatest vaccine ever. The results are show that it is far from perfect.(Corrected)

Together, we can overcome our fears. My fear of ignorance and others irrational fears of everything.
edit on 8-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Everything.
Bless.

We will miss your humor

Thank you for thinking fondly of me. I hope this was not a threat or a wish for me get deadly ill. I certainly do not wish the same on those that choose to remain unvaccinated.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: GenerationGap

I'm still waiting to catch it the first time (unless I had it when I thought I'd gotten a mild cold when it got cold outside) and I've never worn a mask or been vaccinated.

Seconding this.. had a bit of the sniffles combined with a headache a while ago, might have been it.. though more likely it was a common cold..

I believe covid is simply the flu rebranded for “commercial purposes”

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yup my 48 year old buddie from high school who died has some great antibodies. Also still has his 'I don't care if you've been vaccinated' banner on his facebook profile picture.

Have a few more friends and relatives who have went down from Covid.. Haven't met anyone in my circle who has had a vaccine complication yet though.. Especially one like death.. But oh well.. That is me..

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I help people see the bigger picture when they are blinded by fear, misinformation and group think.

I never said it was the greatest vaccine ever. The results are proving that.

Together, we can overcome our fears. My fear of ignorance and others irrational fears of everything.

The results are proving the “vaccine” is great?
If you think that’s true, that makes the 1st and 3rd part of your post invalid and quite ridiculous.
edit on 8-11-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Everything.
Bless.

We will miss your humor

Thank you for thinking fondly of me. I hope this was not a threat or a wish for me get deadly ill. I certainly do not wish the same on those that choose to remain unvaccinated.

Obviously, I dont want anyone to get ill. Thats why I have never encouraged others to take part in an unproven drug therapy trial, where often, the consequences are death. Clot induced strokes and heart attacks are nothing to wish on anyone. Neither is coming out of remission. Nor MS

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, how positive are you that you even got the vaccine? They still call this a trial, which used to mean they also use a placebo as well as the actual vaccine, which is not told to the patient. How is it that you are so certain that you received the real deal instead of just saline?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I never said it was the greatest vaccine ever. The results are proving that.

Lets talk about risk and reward,

Take the vaccine. Hmm risk is that the vaccine will make me seriously sick or kill me.
Reward, i dunno, fly in an airplane, go to a nightclub. Really do not feel like doing either of those.

Not taking the vaccine. Risk of getting the flu, because thats what it is, i can die from a flu, but so be it if it were to happen, then there is the risk of getting sent to a covid camp, but i would not go, they would have to shoot me.

Reward. Quite possibly it could be a big deal, i mean if everyone who took the jab drops dead in 5-10 years, i think i could live my life like a human being on this planet, i bet nobody would care what you did, live in a giant mansion, sure thousands of empty ones, there would just be so much resources available.

Anyways enough rambling, i have a question, how many vaccines are you prepared to take? Would you do 20?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join