It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Institute Of Health Covid Death Adjustment.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: ScepticScot

almost as amazing as the patents and literature that mention 'COVID 19' prior to 2019.

Only not really.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I send down samples all the time for PCR testing, none of them say "NOT TO BE USED FOR DIAGNOSTIC PURPOSES". As I said, false positives can happen, but I have never seen one, ever. Every single positive PCR test resulted in a positive antibody test.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That actually destroys the source even more, that means many of those who died with a comorbidity in fact did not have one, and died of covid with no comorbidity.

Either way, the claims in the source are laughably stupid.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
a reply to: elementalgrove

The entire world, since the beginning of the usage of the tests, has known that the tests are not accurate, because the creator of the test came out right away, saying that these tests shouldn’t be relied on when testing for covid because they aren’t made for that...

I really don’t understand why people keep fooling themselves into believing the opposite..

It’s one of the only truthful things discussed in the MSM even, in the entire plandemic..

So the guy who died in August 2019, before Covid was a thing, said the test shouldn't be used for Covid? Wow, that's next level. BTW anyone with any clue knows PCR has been used before Covid existed and is in fact the gold standard test. It does have limitations, which are known and accounted for, it can't detect whether your infection is new or old, or if you are infectious. That's why other tests are also run, such as IgG testing. Funny how no one had a problem with PCR testing before 2019.

Real-time PCR versus viral culture on urine as a gold standard in the diagnosis of
congenital cytomegalovirus infection

www.lumc.nl...

PCR is recognized as a reliable technique for detection of all types of microorganisms. Being highly objective and reproducible also sensitive and specific, PCR is now widely used for sexually transmitted infection (STI) diagnosis.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

PCR the Gold Standard for Herpes Simplex Virus Detection

www.reviewofoptometry.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
a reply to: ScepticScot

almost as amazing as the patents and literature that mention 'COVID 19' prior to 2019.

You mean which don't exist? Most of those 'proofs' confuse SARS with Covid 19, please show me these patents and literatures, as every time I have seen the claim the proof is false.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Only deaths solely attributed to fuzzballs should be counted. Comorbidities should not be counted. The count is inflated at least 10 times.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

I agree, that dangerous 135/85 blood pressure is a killer.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

My intention is not to discredit or support a source; my intention is to get to the raw truth behind the source. If critical examination supports the source, it supports the source; if critical examination refutes the source, it refutes the source.

I still believe a minority of cases did not have co-morbidities, just not as few as the 6% figure.

My suspicion is that most of those who died early in the pandemic did so primarily because of the ventilators used. We now know that something in the virus causes blood clotting in many people when it enters the bloodstream. We also know that there have been reports of similar clotting from the vaccine... usually minor and not an issue, but occasionally major. That tells me there is a good probability the spike protein is what causes the clotting reaction.

In a healthy lung, there is not direct connection between the bloodstream and the air chambers; gas exchange is accomplished through a filtering process. In damaged lungs, it is quite possible for there to be bleeding inside the lungs and thus a direct connection between the air and the blood. The more damaged the lungs, the greater the bleeding. A ventilator works by applying pressure, both negative and positive, in a cyclic arrangement to coincide with normal diaphragm operation. This increased pressure tends to put more oxygen into the bloodstream.

However, if the lungs are bleeding internally and contain a protein that causes problems in the bloodstream, that additional pressure will cause more of the protein to enter the bloodstream. That increases the damage. I firmly believe that the improper use of ventilators (not a malicious act; no one understood what was happening at the time) led to the high number of deaths on a ventilator.

As I understand it, at present ventilators are set to a lower pressure to minimize this problem.

But one never seems to hear about this... and that is why I made the above statement about discovering the raw truth. If the spike protein is the cause of the serious conditions that the virus can lead to, then the vaccine is far from benevolent, and that disputes the official narrative. The vaccine may actually be creating the same damaging pathways that the virus uses to cause severe tissue damage, albeit in smaller quantities and not in a reproducible manner. To most that appears to be a minor issue, but to some it can be deadly.

We need good, solid information, narrative be damned, or this virus will be with us forever. That is not an exaggeration.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

PCR has been used for some time, as I understand it. The issue, I believe, lies not in the test itself, but in the number of cycles used. The test uses a chemical multiplication technique that increases the amount of detectable material each time, in order to detect very small amounts of material. It's quite similar to how Geiger counters work, in that one reaction leads to more reactions, which lead to more reactions, which lead to more reactions, until finally there are enough reactions to be detectable and quantifiable.

As I understand it, different labs use different cycle counts. With sufficient cycle counts, a rock can be identified as infected with the virus. There are false positives in the chemical replication process, and each of these false positives can then be multiplied by future cycles.

Back to finding the raw truth: we need a standardized cycle count. Otherwise the tests are inconclusive at best.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

That was all fake, I'm italian, it is all manipulated, recently we had manifestations with people down the streets complaining about the " not mandatory vaccine" in order to work. Yes you will need a vaccine or you need to be tested 3-4 times a week at a cost for you of about 200€ per month (average wage 1000-1200). I have a video but I'm new, so I don't know how to post it, that shows the square of a big city here crowded of people against the government measures and at the same time the live webcam of that square was put in loop and shows no people around. We're all getting fooled by media and governments. In final I wanted to say this curious fact: on top of Italian government now there is a man called Mario Draghi who used to be the president of Central European Bank (in other words he's doing only the EU interests) and number one man of jewish JP Morgan world money regulator company. The funny thing is that no one voted for him nor his name was never in some electoral paper so someone put him on top of the government in order to "save the country from the imminent economic crysis". And now he, in his conferences, only says that the country is healing well and we never saw a better recovery for us, meanwhile:

• gas and petrol raised price of +84%
  • ferrous materials (+70%)
  • organic chemicals (+52%)
  • non ferrous materials (+38%)
  • wood and paper (+35%)
  • textile fibers (+32.3%)
  • plastics (+28%)
  • food raw materials (+23.3%)
  • industry chemicals (+21.5%)

The president (Draghi) said " this government will not increase taxes like others" but I feel free to say that increased every other thing that exists.
They are scaring us with this pumped flu in order to destroy us, our freedom, our private properties with elegance, because approximately 70-80' % of the population still thinks that these things are done for our sake
(sorry for my poor english)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I still believe a minority of cases did not have co-morbidities, just not as few as the 6% figure.

Anyone who is on the older side will have a comorbidity. When I get report on a patient hypertension and hyperlipidemia is almost always there. Saying those are the real killers not covid is as stupid as saying someone asymptomatic and shot in the head with a gun during a robbery died of covid.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dremel18

That was all fake, I'm italian, it is all manipulated, recently we had manifestations with people down the streets complaining about the " not mandatory vaccine" in order to work. Yes you will need a vaccine or you need to be tested 3-4 times a week at a cost for you of about 200€ per month (average wage 1000-1200). I have a video but I'm new, so I don't know how to post it, that shows the square of a big city here crowded of people against the government measures and at the same time the live webcam of that square was put in loop and shows no people around. We're all getting fooled by media and governments. In final I wanted to say this curious fact: on top of Italian government now there is a man called Mario Draghi who used to be the president of Central European Bank (in other words he's doing only the EU interests) and number one man of jewish JP Morgan world money regulator company. The funny thing is that no one voted for him nor his name was never in some electoral paper so someone put him on top of the government in order to "save the country from the imminent economic crysis". And now he, in his conferences, only says that the country is healing well and we never saw a better recovery for us, meanwhile:

• gas and petrol raised price of +84%
  • ferrous materials (+70%)
  • organic chemicals (+52%)
  • non ferrous materials (+38%)
  • wood and paper (+35%)
  • textile fibers (+32.3%)
  • plastics (+28%)
  • food raw materials (+23.3%)
  • industry chemicals (+21.5%)

The president (Draghi) said " this government will not increase taxes like others" but I feel free to say that increased every other thing that exists.
They are scaring us with this pumped flu in order to destroy us, our freedom, our private properties with elegance, because approximately 70-80' % of the population still thinks that these things are done for our sake
(sorry for my poor english)

So, of all those who protested, did ANY of them have a solution to the problem of people dying of COVID-19?

They are protesting against EVERY attempt to solve the problem, but don't actually have ANY effective alternate solution.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I can think of many solutions that don’t involve an all out assault on freedom or create even more inequity as wealth is consolidated by those with absolute power, they control of all the systems driving the pandemic and are the only ones to benefit.
edit on 9/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I can think of many solutions that don’t involve an all out assault on freedom or create even more inequity as wealth is consolidated by those with absolute power, they control of all the systems driving the pandemic and are the only ones to benefit.

Then present these solutions.

Just a top 2 or 3 has to be better than nothing at all.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

• Ivermectin plus zinc, vitamin C, and D3.

• Hydrocholoquine plus zinc, vitamin C, and D3.

• Antibodies from recovered patients.

• Artificial antibodies.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

An italian doctor Giuseppe De Donno discovered a plasma therapy that worked and he succeded in healing covid 19 patient, he died from suicide after one week making a post on his facebook saying: "If I die I want people to know that is wouldn't be suicide". THEY need you to take the vaccine, this is a global holocaust, THEY need to be sure that the planet for THEIR next generations will be a good planet to live plenty of resources and not overpopulated, what is so hard for you to understand? Beside this you say "all this people dying from Covid", again, it is not hard to understand that those are all fake numbers. And all those people dying from the vaccine ? All the possible viruses and things other than covid now those don't exist anymore, ypu can die only from covid now. With this covid they didn't want to clean the population, they want to do it with the vaccine, and if a person doesn't die from the first dose, wait for the second, and then wait for the third and so on, at some point and some x dose the person will die. I don't want to impose my thoughts to anyone, but at the same time I'm losing faith in the humanity, how can someone think that this isn't planned? THEY started planning this from 20 years minimum maybe more

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You got it :
"Those people who are not governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."

WAKE UP! - Billionaires and corporations ONLY objective is consolidation of wealth power and control NOT your health or happiness! Thats how they became billionaires... PURE GREED. Politicians are their puppets and you are their slaves. BREAK THE CHAINS OR DIE!

quote from you under-post
Fortunately I'm not alone

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Develop a vaccine and let people make a choice. Freedom used to be a good thing.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

• Ivermectin plus zinc, vitamin C, and D3.

• Hydrocholoquine plus zinc, vitamin C, and D3.

• Antibodies from recovered patients.

• Artificial antibodies.

TheRedneck

The Z-packs failed in India and Brazil, where they were initially supplied by the Governments, but were later withdrawn. Additionally, this also led to liver damage in some who overdosed in the hope that it would help.

Health Ministry new guideline drops use of ivermectin, HCQ, anti-viral favipiravir, for Covid-19 treatment

Brazil's tragic ivermectin frenzy is a warning to the US, experts say

The Covid-19 Pseudoscience Suffocating Brazil

Monoclonal antibodies are proving highly effective in treatment of early-stage cases and are approved by the FDA for the treatment of COVID-19.

Coronav irus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Authorizes Monoclonal Antibodies for Treatment of COVID-19

There are also antivirals, like Remdesivir, that are used for treatment and have been approved for COVID-19 treatment.

Remdesivir - NIH

However, most of those protesting are not suggesting solutions, they are simply damning proven and effective mitigations against COVID-19. They are worsening the problem.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

That's what they would say anyway. You can only believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join