It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Institute Of Health Covid Death Adjustment.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Remember when Colorado claimed that motorcyclist died from COVID-19 because he wouldn't have been as drowsy and would have been more alert? You can trust these people.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Doesn't matter how many times its claimed, having comorbidities doesn't mean they didn't die from covid.

factcheck.afp.com...

Does that statement apply to complications after "vaccination" as well?

Yes.

How many death certificates have vaccination listed as cause of death?

Zero... but only because the same medical authorities who claim comorbidities and pre-existing conditions don't matter where COVID deaths are concerned, all are to be blamed on COVID, are the same authorities who say the vaccines don't actually cause deaths, the recipient's pre-existing conditions or comorbidities are to blame.

Same question as above.

Why do you think you know more about what killed these people than the medical professionals who issued the death certificates?

What makes you think the politicians and globalist billionaires who have regulated the official narratives under threat of delicensing, who directed those medical professionals in their official reports of cause of death, know more than the medical professionals themselves?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Doesn't matter how many times its claimed, having comorbidities doesn't mean they didn't die from covid.

factcheck.afp.com...

Does that statement apply to complications after "vaccination" as well?

Yes.

How many death certificates have vaccination listed as cause of death?

Zero... but only because the same medical authorities who claim comorbidities and pre-existing conditions don't matter where COVID deaths are concerned, all are to be blamed on COVID, are the same authorities who say the vaccines don't actually cause deaths, the recipient's pre-existing conditions or comorbidities are to blame.

Same question as above.

Why do you think you know more about what killed these people than the medical professionals who issued the death certificates?

What makes you think the politicians and globalist billionaires who have regulated the official narratives under threat of delicensing, who directed those medical professionals in their official reports of cause of death, know more than the medical professionals themselves?

Yep it could be that there is a massive global conspiracy involving nearly every country in the world and participated in by politicians, government officials, statistical agencies, scientists and medical professionals numbering in the millions.

Or it could be people are dying from covid.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

a reply to: imthegoat

Having comorbities does not mean that it wasn't covid that killed them.

It means they died with covid, and not because of Covid itself. That's the whole point of comorbidities. Meaning that if the comorbidities were not present in the 94% of deaths with comorbidities -- they wouldn't be dead. Obesity, diabetes, heart disease, congestive heart failure, copd, other chronic respiratory disease, flu, pneumonia -- they are all leading comorbidities in covid deaths. Most of those deaths could have easily been caused by the seasonal flu, and other non-pandemic illnesses.

If you're unable to understand that from a medical standpoint then quietly ignore this post and cease to respond.

The whole argument about "hospitals are at near capacity" with unvaccinated/covid patients is another one that gets me. Hospitals are always running at capacity or as close to as possible. It's a business. Running a hospital on the fewest amount of patients possible = not a sustainable business model. The reality the pro-vaccine/mask/biden/dem/progressive has got to have shifted into an alternate dimension or some sh!t. I don't understand it.

That's not what comorbites means.

www.cdc.gov...

Now with regard to the other 94% which mentioned other diseases or conditions, it’s important to understand that in the overwhelming majority of these cases the additional diseases or conditions are either complications of COVID-19 – they are in the causal pathway, like pneumonia or respiratory distress – or they’re reported in Part Two as contributing conditions. So for about 92% of the deaths involving COVID-19 that mention other conditions –  91 or 92% – the certifiers indicated that COVID-19 is the primary or underlying cause.  This is not a situation where the certifier is writing all of the diseases that the person had equally; they’re actually reporting it in this causal sequence.  And in the overwhelming majority of cases, COVID-19 has been indicated as the cause of the death.  It’s the cause that started that causal pathway, that causal sequence leading to death.

That's a intriguing take on the data, I suppose, but that doesn't make it accurate. How does Covid kill someone who has been shot in the head? Just wondering. Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, all of the comorbidities they deemed "caused by covid" were prevalent in the patients before covid? Or did someone get covid and magically gain 200lbs? Do you really think a 400lb 16yo is "otherwise healthy"?

Here, let's use some of the CDC's own website for you:

Obesity Worsens Outcomes from COVID-19
Adults with excess weight are at even greater risk during the COVID-19 pandemic:

Having obesity increases the risk of severe illness from COVID-19. People who are overweight may also be at increased risk.
Having obesity may triple the risk of hospitalization due to a COVID-19 infection.
Obesity is linked to impaired immune function.2,3
Obesity decreases lung capacity and reserve and can make ventilation more difficult.4
A study of COVID-19 cases suggests that risks of hospitalization, intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, and death are higher with increasing BMI.5
The increased risk for hospitalization or death was particularly pronounced in those under age 65. 5
More than 900,000 adult COVID-19 hospitalizations occurred in the United States between the beginning of the pandemic and November 18, 2020. Models estimate that 271,800 (30.2%) of these hospitalizations were attributed to obesity.6

Children diagnosed with obesity may suffer worse outcomes from COVID-19. In a study of COVID-19 cases in patients aged 18 years and younger, having obesity was associated with a 3.07 times higher risk of hospitalization and a 1.42 times higher risk of severe illness (intensive care unit admission, invasive mechanical ventilation, or death) when hospitalized.7

Now go extrapolate some data, find out how many and which comorbidities come with Obesity, and use your cute little brain to put the datasets together and come to a conclusion. The comorbidities are the problems, the underlying conditions people have, not covid in and of itself. It does nothing but accelerate the process -- throwing gas on an already burning fire. How you can credit covid for it all is beyond me. Covid is not causing these underlying conditions -- pneumonia I can accept -- everything else? No.

Because if you're smart enough to read you can easily understand that Doctor's were preemptively putting covid on the death certificates if they were previously diagnosed with such -- leaving the medical examiners and autopsies performed to be the actual deciding factor in cause of death. As per usual when it comes to determining actual cause of death, yeah? Common sense and logic bud.

What happened to 'herd immunity'? That's what we're seeing happening in Florida. For some reason it won't work anywhere else even though thats ALL they bitched about for the first 6 months? Because it's completely negated by the vaccine. If you've had covid, and get the vaccine anyway, guess what? Your antibodies are non-existent now. Your protection is going to wear off between 4-6 months, and your chances of adverse effects from the vaccine are increased. What about A.D.E's? Plenty of signs that's becoming an issue too, and even your Lord Fauci warned about that in the beginning. That's Antibody Dependant Enhancement -- aka what has possibly created the Delta variant, and what could possibly create more. I think you're sceptic of the wrong things, friend.

Any evidence that doctors preemptively putting covid on the death certificate or is that just something else you know better?

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It doesn’t prove they died of covid, as much as you might want.

a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The overwhelming evidence is I am right.

Thank you for confirming that the double-jabbed are indeed now extraordinarily gullible.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Smigg

It's a false claim , Italian death toll remains at 132,365 as of yesterday.
opendatadpc.maps.arcgis.com...

"Italy reduces covid death toll from 130K to 3,783," reads an apparent headline shared Oct. 18 on Instagram.

The text in the image goes on to say the "Italian Department of Health casually revised its 'Covid-19' official death toll down from over 130,000 to 3783."

The image is a screengrab from an article posted on NexusNewsfeed.com, which describes itself as a "vehicle for like-minded, independent thinkers to help create something new."
eu.usatoday.com...

Ahhh the MSM

The Italian Instutute of Health says your link is lying.

My link Shows The Italian Institute of Health are lying and have been from the word go.

Your link claims anyone with hypertension, controlled on medication, should not count because covid wasn't what did them in, their 130/85 BP is the real killer. Hope you realize how insane that sounds.

The link is about as stupid as claiming someone dying in a car accident with asymptomatic covid should count.
edit on 8-11-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Plandemic was based on 'cooking the books' from the beginning. False data and using the PCR test for the wrong purpose were essential parts of the deception.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

While false positives are possible, as an RN who works with Covid patients I have seen several false negatives, not a single false positive.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yes of course false negatives are possible, even likely. But it's the false positives that do the damage, and even various bureaucracies have admitted that when the cycles run over 25-30, false positives can run in the 90% range, making the tests useful for only one goal--deception of the frightened public.

In fact, the PCR tests do not, cannot, detect infection. They detect ONLY fragments of DNA. As the label says, NOT TO BE USED FOR DIAGNOSTIC PURPOSES.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape

It proves the doctor issuing the death certificate thought they did.

But I am sure you know better...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No, it proves the doctor who wrote it, wrote it.

We have reports, if one cares to look back to last year's threads, of hospital administrators telling doctors to put down "COVID-19" as cause of death whenever possible. The hospital makes more money that way.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

While I agree with your premise, I'd like to point out that the extent of hypertension itself is a false narrative. A lot of people do have hypertension, but not as many as are prescribed medication for it.

Blood pressure normally rises and falls during the day. It's supposed to do so. That's why a doctor or nurse will sometimes take a reading, then decide to take one in the other arm or wait a few minutes and repeat the test. They are trying to rule out an anomalous high reading. Pain and apprehension, both of which can and normally do coincide with doctor's visits, can both raise blood pressure.

However, most doctors I have known do not understand that. I have normal, possibly even low, blood pressure. Yet, there have been a few times when my pressure was a little high in a doctor's office. I have a prescription for Lisinopril because of that; I do not take it. If I did, I would probably have dangerously low pressure at times. My doctor knows I don't take it; he still refills it. He doesn't gripe at me about it, either. He's covering his butt.

I have had one family member who went into the hospital because of a very high blood pressure spike. Before the hospital, their blood pressure was normal; after they got out of the hospital, their blood pressure returned to normal. The doctor simply prescribed heavy blood pressure medication, explaining the dangers of hypertension. When I explained that this was a sudden spike and asked why he was treating it like a continuing issue, he simply read the reading to me and said it was high and "probably always ran high. That's why she's here." I then asked why someone who was not sick would visit a hospital. He didn't answer.

So even if hypertension is considered a co-morbidity, it is likely that many who were diagnosed with hypertension did not have hypertension.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I haven’t challenged what the doctors say, only pointed out your obvious desire here. Nice try leaning on authority in your argument, it’s almost as thick as greasy paper.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I haven’t challenged what the doctors say, only pointed out your obvious desire here. Nice try leaning on authority in your argument, it’s almost as thick as greasy paper.

My obvious desire to point out the doctors issuing death certificates know better than anonymous posters on a conspiracy site.

I don't think I was trying to hide that.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The entire world, since the beginning of the usage of the tests, has known that the tests are not accurate, because the creator of the test came out right away, saying that these tests shouldn’t be relied on when testing for covid because they aren’t made for that...

I really don’t understand why people keep fooling themselves into believing the opposite..

It’s one of the only truthful things discussed in the MSM even, in the entire plandemic..

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
a reply to: elementalgrove

The entire world, since the beginning of the usage of the tests, has known that the tests are not accurate, because the creator of the test came out right away, saying that these tests shouldn’t be relied on when testing for covid because they aren’t made for that...

I really don’t understand why people keep fooling themselves into believing the opposite..

It’s one of the only truthful things discussed in the MSM even, in the entire plandemic..

Which is particularly amazing considering he died in 2019...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Creator/manufacturer/patent holder...

bpa-pathology.com...

And some studies to back it up.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

almost as amazing as the patents and literature that mention 'COVID 19' prior to 2019.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

Creator/manufacturer/patent holder...

bpa-pathology.com...

And some studies to back it up.

And still died in 2019.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join