It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin SHOOTING

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
It still makes zero sense as to why live rounds would ever be on a set, they aren't props.

F*** ups don't make sense, that's why they're f*** ups.

Filming set's aren't just random places where they grab whatever is available to make it work, they are extremely expensive places, and it sounds like this set was a mini town.

New Mexico is used because it's cheaper than LA and they weren't using a union prop master who might not have made such a mistake.

How in the hell does LIVE ammunition ACCIDENTALLY make its way into a place like this?

I'm sure the police will have a conversation with the prop master to find out why.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you believe this was just an oversite F### up and the gun "Accidently" got loaded with a real bullet

Then WOW I have some ocean front property to sell ya in Oklahoma
edit on 22-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Then WOW I have some ocean front property to el ya in Oklahoma

Keep it for yourself, I'm not interested in bailing you out of your real estate fail.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Well in my opinion, it's not an accident, however, I welcome the evidence to come out and prove me wrong.

That's what we both have at the moment, opinions, let's just wait for the facts.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

If you believe this was just an oversite F### up and the gun "Accidently" got loaded with a real bullet

Then WOW I have some ocean front property to sell ya in Oklahoma

Hahahaha
Ocean front hahaha
Lolololol

Too funny

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If the prop person was unvaccinated, then she probably died of Covid.

Jokes aside, this is stupid and someone should be punished.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well in my opinion, it's not an accident, however, I welcome the evidence to come out and prove me wrong.

Well, other than the prop master screwing up the only other option is someone else intentionally switched out the ammunition. Occam's Razor being a thing I tend to go with the more mundane option most of the time.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, other than the prop master screwing up the only other option is someone else intentionally switched out the ammunition. Occam's Razor being a thing I tend to go with the more mundane option most of the time.

Way more likely someone did it on purpose .

I wonder who was supposed to be shot at with that gun in the scene.

I know it wasnt the cinematographer
edit on 22-10-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

How in the hell does LIVE ammunition ACCIDENTALLY make its way into a place like this?

There's no proof that a "LIVE" round caused this. You have a Union making a pre-emptive statement basically saying "It wasn't us." and someone who may not even know anything, but, heard somebody saying something.

link   

Well, other than the prop master screwing up the only other option is someone else intentionally switched out the ammunition.

link   

Considering you're always wrong I'm leaning towards the prop master screwing up. I mean you are the guy trying to unload beach front property in Oklahoma.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm pretty sure it wasn't you since you were in Vegas when this happened where you never are.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Considering you're always wrong I'm leaning towards the prop master screwing up. I mean you are the guy trying to unload beach front property in Oklahoma.

Oh go figure you will believe the official story.

There's a big surprise

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh go figure you will believe the official story.

There's an official story out? See what I mean about you always being wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It's a conspiracy site, I like to entertain the what-if's.

Speaking of, this Cowboy guy, do we know where he was at the time? I know he's still under investigation for the time Pizza the Hut "ate himself" to death.

Ok, I'll see myself out

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
On the Tim Pool pod cast he talks about this story and he references a source (I can't remember off-hand) which had a quote from a witness stating that they just got done doing a scene and the director wanted to do another take and Baldwin said something like why don't I just Fing shoot both of you and pointed the gun at them.

If that is the case and it is true it is not good for Baldwin. Ultimately he is responsible for the gun and what/who he points at. Just a weird and sad situation
edit on 22-10-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yet no explanation to why a LIVE round was ever near a prop set.

The way Local 44 is spinning it is the film took the cheap route and didn't have a union armorer/prop master on set and this person screwed up.

I wonder if some angry unionist wanted to "make a point".

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I would bet since 2 people got shot the gun was probably full of live rounds.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm pretty sure it wasn't you since you were in Vegas when this happened where you never are.

As I have never been to Vegas and have a witness to where I was playing cards at a church after donating food to nuns, this will remain a mystery.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Imagine the damage they could have done with a flagpole and the loaded prop gun it would have been a massacre

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join