It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Unemployment for Unvaccinated Fired NY Workers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

As I understand it, several letters have been sent out by Human Resource departments in the bigger companies outlining the policies and providing multiple deadlines for individuals to comply.

Individuals have been told that non compliance will result in first a period of unpaid leave. During that period, those individuals are provided an opportunity to comply by date, and if after that date are still not vaccinated that it will then result in permanent termination procedures.

That is intentional and not necessarily meant as compassionate behavior but to document the individuals behavior of noncompliance with a period of sanctions to allow compliance followed by the official termination process. It would meet the requirements an employer needs to show cause for termination with multiple inaction taken by the employees to comply with a rule of employment.

I am not arguing in favor of the mandates, only pointing out the justification that they are using to establish noncompliance and their legal justification for termination. Shadey and underhanded but they themselves are between a rock and hard place as the government can revoke a business license or invoke the threats of the large fines they promised.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

And for the record, New York is NOT a right to work state. Very very unionized in NY. Right to work means one can work and is not required to pay union dues as a condition of work.

NY feels a person must join a union and is obligated to pay monthly union dues if a union negotiated the salaries. In many cases they wish to take it even further and require union dues from employees in an industry which is a majority union regulated, and require monthly dues from even company employees not included in union representation.

Only 28 states are currently right to work states, all of them considered southern states where unions do not have strong holds such as auto industries. It’s a double edged sword as employers in those states do not need a fire for cause, they can terminate an employee for any reason at any time as long as it does not run afoul of other state or federal guidelines such as sex, race, religion, etc.

fairygodboss.com...

edit on 27-9-2021 by Superecho2021 because: Addition

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
So you can't feed your family if you don't accept the mark. I think someone or more than one someones are going to go postal over this. I just hope they target the right people and don't go after the innocent.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021
And for the record, New York is NOT a right to work state. Very very unionized in NY. Right to work means one can work and is not required to pay union dues as a condition of work.

The person probably got right to work confused with at will employment of which New York is the latter.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

WOW this is utterly INSANE!

How the heck can these place get away with this? HOW is this legal? HOW!? You should NEVER be forced to put something in your body you don't want, let alone an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that now needs boosters? BUT I though it worked?! /sarcasm

People need to flat out refuse this crap, WE outnumber THEM!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

WOW this is utterly INSANE!

How the heck can these place get away with this? HOW is this legal? HOW!? You should NEVER be forced to put something in your body you don't want, let alone an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that now needs boosters? BUT I though it worked?! /sarcasm

People need to flat out refuse this crap, WE outnumber THEM!

We always have outnumbered them. And just like ants, we give into the wasps, everytime.

Some people have asked themselves, "Why did the Jews go into those camps without a fight?" "They knew they were going to die anyway, why didn't they fight back?"

I guess maybe a lot more people have the answer to that question now.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Burn the Governmental buildings down to the ground!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Dammit everyone joe is getting impatient so just get your shots , the boosters are safe to because joe got one . Maybey that is how they will get rid of him

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative
So you can't feed your family if you don't accept the mark. I think someone or more than one someones are going to go postal over this. I just hope they target the right people and don't go after the innocent.

I think they are actively attempting to spark this. That will allow them to put more pressure on the unvaccinated as they will push all kinds of narratives about the unvaccinated being mentally unsound.

They are using many different angles of attack to attempt to dehumanize the unvaccinated.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw
Dammit everyone joe is getting impatient so just get your shots , the boosters are safe to because joe got one . Maybey that is how they will get rid of him

Yeah I saw that. Does everyone think that was real? Not just Joe but all the high up political types. Could they be foolin us? Just wondering, this is a conspiracy site after all.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 25shadesofgraybeard

Well according to informed sources, each shot you take is unravelling the immune system, apparently, 75% of the premier league players in Britain have refused the shot, simply because they have seen the shotted drop dead whilst playing football. The purveyors of this seem to be getting worried as they have to threaten peoples income to get the Jab."Don't listen to the conspiracy theorist "they say and we all know the difference between a conspiracy and a fact is about six months.Just be aware that if you cant get employment now, then providing that the numbers who have been vaccinated are correct, and the rise in the average death rate is correct. Then you won't be out of work for long. Providing they don't drag you off to a Camp. Here is some information on planning for tomorrow.www.bitchute.com... So according to this doc Three years and it will all be over.

edit on 27-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When hospitals close, I wonder who they will blame . . . .

President Trump... LOL...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Seems that to some of our public servants, the very existence of people who won't comply to

You don't comply TO. You comply WITH.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Come to Florida while prices are still low. Plenty of jobs here. Leave your liberal BS in New Dork though

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

Seems that to some of our public servants, the very existence of people who won't comply to

You don't comply TO. You comply WITH.

I don't comply TO or WITH totalitarian decrees, pedant

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I don't comply TO or WITH totalitarian decrees, pedant

----------------your Original Post------------------->

(the person's head)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm old enough to remember the days when extreme poverty was the #1 cause for the spread of disease.

Turns out it was government all along.
edit on 28-9-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The fired workers are not just some discontinued product. These are actual people and not just any people. The very people who went through "hell" with the overflow of Covid patients are the very people they are now firing. If those people were going to be a danger to anyone it would have been at the height of the PlannedDemic when they were going to work, and then going home to their families exposing them to this virus that 99.5 percent of people survive if they get infected.

They are also saying that those that are fired will not be eligible for unemployment. There seems to be almost a glee with which these people are being eliminated.

There is such a thing as natural immunity. Science has stated very clearly that if you have had covid, and you recovered, that is better than the DNA modification shot. They are just ignoring that fact. Immunity is not acceptable. There is something else going on here.

I will say that the more people they fire and refuse unemployment benefits, the more they are playing Russian roulette. You can't light a fire, let it smolder and not expect some very bad things to happen.

I'm glad I work in a state and for a company that is not being pressured just yet. I don't have any illusions that it can't happen to me though. This is just the beginning. If it happens to me, I will stop paying everything, pack up and go where there are like minded people.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Fully doesd Michigan couple die minutes apart.

They make it sound like the vaccine had nothing to do with their death. In reality more and more breakthrough cases are the rule as opposed to the exception. These two were murdered by the pharmaceutical industry. They cannot convince anyone otherwise, can they?

They say they had underlying health conditions but so did millions that got Covid and were fine. I say they were dosed with a lot of vaccines that were probably more experimental than the normal vaccine. For one to die, I get it. For two from the same household to die and they are both vaxed at the same time? Murder by experimentation..

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Your job, your ability to make money is your families life's blood. It seems that is what they want to attack, what if the next big thing is chips. If you do not get the chip you will be fired, no one can hire you, you lose all insurance, we freeze your accounts and credit....

Do you get the chip?

It is written

Many do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join